DC appeals court says Trump is not immune (as a former president) from prosecution

I don’t think the federal prosecutors of Trump are motivated by politics.
And it doesn't matter much if they are, anyway. The system strains out the facts and sound arguments from the pile. That's what it does.

The judge and jury consider the facts, not to which political party the attorneys donated last year.

Engoron wasn't allowing that nonsense to go unchallenged in his courtroom. And a judge that has a jury in the room will have NO tolerance for it.

It’s not a matter of what Trump is or wants. The DoJ is committed to being non-partisan. He never had the support from prosecutors to do anything unethical.

It’s only a question as to whether a second term Trump would be able to transform government agencies to do his bidding.

Theyre already developing plans to do just that.

The DOJ non-partisan? Try being serious.

And it doesn't matter much if they are, anyway. The system strains out the facts and sound arguments from the pile. That's what it does.

The judge and jury consider the facts, not to which political party the attorneys donated last year.

Engoron wasn't allowing that nonsense to go unchallenged in his courtroom. And a judge that has a jury in the room will have NO tolerance for it.
You mean it finds a way to twist the laws with legal theory and pass it off as justice. It is fucking obvious. You side with evil bullies. You must have 0 self esteem. I would say I feel for you but i don't.:fu:

You mean it finds a way to twist the laws with legal theory and pass it off as justice.
There you go agan.

You would accuse all the prosecutors, all the judges, all their staff, and all of the jurors -- all of whom you know less than nothing about -- of being corrupt criminals before ever admitting that the Orange Slob did a damn thing wrong.

It is fascinating to watch this unfold in real time, I gotta tell ya.

You mean it finds a way to twist the laws with legal theory and pass it off as justice. It is fucking obvious. You side with evil bullies. You must have 0 self esteem. I would say I feel for you but i don't.:fu:
This from a loon who still insisted that the election was stolen. Right loon?

weaponizing the IRS against Tea Party groups to delay in perpetuity their non-profit certifications
Under the Tea Party rubric a wave of 501c tax-immune applications were flooding into the IRS. So many were coming in it raised red-flags that there was widespread scamming afoot. seeking tax-free status of organizations that did not qualify for such. The IRS then began to more carefully vet the organizations who were submitting these applications, knowing that part of the appeal of the Tea Party was their firm objection to taxation and the IRS's growing belief of fraud.

-Obama administration weaponizing social media--Facebook, Twitter, Instagram et al
What?
You need to provide the forum some credible sourcing.
Or, in other words, I, for one......will not believe you.

So show. Or go.

-Impeachments and hearings denying due process
What?
The impeachments were bi-partisan and if one had listened to the hearings of each one could readily understand the reaction and the motivations of those who initiated them. It was clearly an attempt to remove ---and with the 2nd impeachment -to punish ---- what was widely perceived to be a dangerous unethical Commander-in-Chief.

What "due process" are you referring to?
Show.
Or go.

-Raids in the middle of the night
What?
Explain yourself.
Cryptic assertions are for QAnon conspiracyland.
Be better than a QAnon'r.

-----------------------------------------

-Assisting, aiding, abetting and most likely funding the court system to indict, try and convict people for crimes that had never been an issue before and have not been an issue since.
Conspiracy nonsense. Unless, of course you can articulate vetted cases with credible evidence and sourcing.
Show. Or go.

Why were two such stalwarts fired then?
If you are referring to Strozk et al, that's easy. The appearance of impropriety in their romantic relationship did not accrue to the benefit of the Special Prosecutor's efforts. They were cut due to the embarrassment. NOT because they were doing substandard work in their investigations.
----------------------------------------

You find people who hide information from you
The FBI ain't hiding anything from me that I have asked for or need to know vis-a-vis the J6 violent attack on my elected Representatives.
The charge that the J6 attack was conducted or instigated by FBI agents is ludicrous. And is just one of the laughers that puts Trumpaloons in disrepute. What's next Taylor Swift as a CIA Trojan Horse?

Why can't you admit it?
I can. I have bias. I can recognize that.

It seems like you can’t admit it.

Since you are so biased, wouldn’t that also mean your views on the prosecutors who are prosecuting Trump are biased?

I can. I have bias. I can recognize that.

It seems like you can’t admit it.

Since you are so biased, wouldn’t that also mean your views on the prosecutors who are prosecuting Trump are biased?
Yep. I'm biased against people who use government to punish their political opponents.

There you go agan.

You would accuse all the prosecutors, all the judges, all their staff, and all of the jurors -- all of whom you know less than nothing about -- of being corrupt criminals before ever admitting that the Orange Slob did a damn thing wrong.

It is fascinating to watch this unfold in real time, I gotta tell ya.
Why wouldn't I when I see an ex president persecuted like this? For that matter anyone. Look what Incest Joe has done to the J6 people. This not justice. It is fascism.

Forum List

Back