De Blasio Announces ‘Meatless Mondays’ In NYC Public Schools Because Of Climate Change

Indoctrination of children is the Marxist way.

Child cruelty sending your kid to public schools.

De Blasio to make Mondays meat-free in schools
"Child cruelty?" LOL
Mac and cheese, especially the neon orange stuff in the box, is an all time favorite of kids everywhere.
Or chili made with beans, not beef, with a side of corn bread.
Tostadas piled with refried beans, lettuce, tomato, green onion, cheese, salsa and sour cream.
Spaghetti with meatless marinara, side salad and garlic bread.

Do I need to keep going?
------------------------------------- you may not understand the Principle , its the 'mayor' and Pwick making the decision that's the problem OldLady .
I see. Who made the decision for meat free Fridays back in the day? Were conservatives wild about that, as well? I don't remember. I just ate the fish.

"Child cruelty?" LOL
Mac and cheese, especially the neon orange stuff in the box, is an all time favorite of kids everywhere.
Tostadas piled with refried beans, lettuce, tomato, green onion, cheese, salsa and sour cream.

Do I need to keep going?
------------------------------------- you may not understand the Principle , its the 'mayor' and Pwick making the decision that's the problem OldLady .
I see. Who made the decision for meat free Fridays back in the day? Were conservatives wild about that, as well? I don't remember. I just ate the fish.
------------------------- think that we are talking about CURRENT Events or today and other Mondays OldLady .

"Child cruelty?" LOL

Do I need to keep going?
---------------------------------- I'D say that it was Catholic influence about Fish on Fridays but I don't know because I don't remember a Rule about Fish on Friday in any Public School that I ever went to OldLady . I probably stopped eating School Lunch at about 6th Grade OldLady .

"Child cruelty?" LOL

Do I need to keep going?

Speaking of child cruelty, are you a fan of projectile diarrhea? Your last three items would have most kids in the bathroom for the rest of class!
You are confusing kids with decrepit seniors such as yourself, Admiral.

I was a teacher. I never ate in the cafeteria but could tell what was served by one o'clock.

Speaking of decrepit seniors, how is your Alzheimer's today?

but no evidence that man has anything to do with that.

Burning fossil fuel has been linked to the increase in CO2. However, the small increase in the earth's temperature that can be attributed to mankind so far is barely above the natural variability at this point. That increase can't be positively linked too as many natural disasters as the alarmist would like us to think.
to say that the 280 PPM of CO2 from the past has no contribution from man is the most stupid statement ever made in this forum. yet, the leftist warmers will tell you that man's contribution is only after the industrial age started. I merely ask you blind baby, do you believe that? At least you are being reasonable with your posts and I thank you for that. But to think that man didn't have fires burning every winter over the course of mankind is utterly stupid.

Burning fossil fuel has been linked to the increase in CO2. However, the small increase in the earth's temperature that can be attributed to mankind so far is barely above the natural variability at this point. That increase can't be positively linked too as many natural disasters as the alarmist would like us to think.
to say that the 280 PPM of CO2 from the past has no contribution from man is the most stupid statement ever made in this forum. yet, the leftist warmers will tell you that man's contribution is only after the industrial age started. I merely ask you blind baby, do you believe that? At least you are being reasonable with your posts and I thank you for that. But to think that man didn't have fires burning every winter over the course of mankind is utterly stupid.

Holey Smokes Batman!

Burning wood does not increase the % of CO2 in the atmosphere. The carbon in the wood as part of the carbon cycle, was pulled from from the atmosphere during its life. Burning, like decomposition, releases it back. Fossil fuel represent carbon that was sequestered from the carbon cycle millions of years ago. It's not the end of the world but we still need to plan to adapt.

Holey Smokes Batman!

Burning wood does not increase the % of CO2 in the atmosphere. The carbon in the wood as part of the carbon cycle, was pulled from from the atmosphere during its life. Burning, like decomposition, releases it back. Fossil fuel represent carbon that was sequestered from the carbon cycle millions of years ago. It's not the end of the world but we still need to plan to adapt.
can't make it up at all. wow.

Omg, trying to make kids eat healthy?
How dare he?
Let them grow up and be fat Pres like repubs

He could care less if they dropped dead. He's just kissing up to the global warming crowd.
well not giving them meat will help toward that objective.

Holey Smokes Batman!

Obviously the word isn't getting around.

EPA to give grants to fight cooking stove pollution

"Child cruelty?" LOL

Do I need to keep going?

I don't remember any meat free Fridays' in school. However if most of the students observe the tradition, then it's likely they served more non-meat items because that's what was going to sell. I remember eating tuna like it was going out of style. I loved tuna anyway, but the cafeteria still served meat as well.

Good for him. Without the courage to do the right thing, we will never make the needed changes.

Holey Smokes Batman!

Science facts are non partisan. Stupid is just that, stupid. Burning wood does not add carbon to the carbon cycle like burning fossil fuel does.

Holey Smokes Batman!

Science facts are non partisan. Stupid is just that, stupid. Burning wood does not add carbon to the carbon cycle like burning fossil fuel does.
post a link that backs your claim. I supposed the open sewers didn't add CO2 nor cow farts, horse farts or dung. I guess pre 1780 man didn't even breathe. wow.

Holey Smokes Batman!

post a link that backs your claim. I supposed the open sewers didn't add CO2 nor cow farts, horse farts or dung. I guess pre 1780 man didn't even breathe. wow.

Jesus, it not like it's hidden knowledge or anything......

"Carbon is continually cycling through all living plants and animals. Tree growth and wood decomposition represent a short-term carbon cycle, where growing trees convert carbon dioxide to woody biomass and decomposing trees release carbon dioxide back into the atmosphere. Whether trees naturally decompose or burn, carbon dioxide is emitted back into the atmosphere, replacing what was just taken out. As long as global tree biomass production is at least as fast as wood is burned and it decomposes, the carbon cycle remains in balance; there is no net increase of carbon in the atmosphere. When fossil fuels are burned, carbon dioxide is added to the atmosphere;"

Is burning wood carbon-neutral? - eXtension

In the article however they were wrong in their next sentence. "; most of it cannot be absorbed into the carbon cycle."

Observation proved otherwise. The biomass is absorbing about twice as much as they expected.

Forum List

Back