De Blasio Announces ‘Meatless Mondays’ In NYC Public Schools Because Of Climate Change

I think everyone recognizes it's minor, but the point is just pointing out the Democrat way. Creep slowly and incrementally into everyones life with just a little bit of indoctrination in every part of society, barely enough to notice. It's not about skipping meat one day a week. It's about Democrats wanting to insure that grade school kids will never ever question man made global warming. They want to instill in them that it is all a settled fact, when in reality, the science should always be questioned.

These are public school lunches, they have always been under the purview of New York City. A city mind you that elected the current mayor, in other words not a secret indoctrination plot, they voted in the mayor who they politically agree with. Whether that be government staying out of a woman's right to choose or an understanding that global warming is largely influenced by man. Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant.

The Mayor has ZERO business dictating diets, dictating what size soda you buy, how much salt you can use or public breast feeding. Progressives simply can't help themselves, they knw best about EVERYTHING and have no remorse about FORCING things upon the populace. It's disgusting.
he's not dictating diets, he'd dictating the menu. i went through my entire jr and sr year in high school not eating the school lunches.

LOL, the "menu" controls/dictates the diet.
not really. bring your own food. don't eat. hit the vending machine.

What vending machine? The federal government did away with those years ago.

Indoctrination of children is the Marxist way.

Child cruelty sending your kid to public schools.

De Blasio to make Mondays meat-free in schools
It’s a great idea. You can go one day without fatty and it’ll do the environment some good.

Didn’t the Catholic Church introduce fish Friday’s because of money?

Anyways, quit bitching about public schools. If you had any money you’d send your kids to private schools. Beggars can’t be choosers
Bacon during Ramadan!

You do realize that Muslims fast during the day during Ramadan. Right?

It's funny though. While I was staying in Mombassa once with some African friends, it just happened to be during Ramadan. The area is mixed racially with a lot of arabs and some of them are friends of course with the sub saharan Africans there. Well the house I was staying in was directly across the street from a mosque .... you could hear the muslim singer on the loudspeaker every morning a 5 am... it kind of sucked to be woken up like that, but anyway, my African friends laughed when it came to the whole fasting thing on Ramadan being a fast at all. They knew the arabs pretty well there and basically they said Ramadan is a time when Muslims get fatter...of course they don't eat in the day They get up extra early and go to the mosque and feast on huge meals before sunrise then do the same thing as soon as the sun goes down.

Thank you for the way too obvious lesson. What did you say that disagreed with my comment?

More aptly named .MEATHEAD MONDAY.

You know this kind of thing done in the name of climate change Hysteria could arguably
Violate the separation of Church and state principles.

Jo

It’s a great idea. You can go one day without fatty and it’ll do the environment some good.

Anyways, quit bitching about public schools. If you had any money you’d send your kids to private schools. Beggars can’t be choosers
Bacon during Ramadan!

It's funny though. While I was staying in Mombassa once with some African friends, it just happened to be during Ramadan. The area is mixed racially with a lot of arabs and some of them are friends of course with the sub saharan Africans there. Well the house I was staying in was directly across the street from a mosque .... you could hear the muslim singer on the loudspeaker every morning a 5 am... it kind of sucked to be woken up like that, but anyway, my African friends laughed when it came to the whole fasting thing on Ramadan being a fast at all. They knew the arabs pretty well there and basically they said Ramadan is a time when Muslims get fatter...of course they don't eat in the day They get up extra early and go to the mosque and feast on huge meals before sunrise then do the same thing as soon as the sun goes down.

Thank you for the way too obvious lesson. What did you say that disagreed with my comment?

Didn't disagree with anything you said. just pointing out that the whole fasting thing isn't really fasting at all. (at least in that part of the world) They probably eat better during Ramadan than the rest of the year.

These are public school lunches, they have always been under the purview of New York City. A city mind you that elected the current mayor, in other words not a secret indoctrination plot, they voted in the mayor who they politically agree with. Whether that be government staying out of a woman's right to choose or an understanding that global warming is largely influenced by man. Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant.

The Mayor has ZERO business dictating diets, dictating what size soda you buy, how much salt you can use or public breast feeding. Progressives simply can't help themselves, they knw best about EVERYTHING and have no remorse about FORCING things upon the populace. It's disgusting.
he's not dictating diets, he'd dictating the menu. i went through my entire jr and sr year in high school not eating the school lunches.

ok. now its war! corn nuggests gotcme through my sr year!

Bacon during Ramadan!

Didn't disagree with anything you said. just pointing out that the whole fasting thing isn't really fasting at all. (at least in that part of the world) They probably eat better during Ramadan than the rest of the year.

I am sorry that you apparently have a incorrect assessment of what "fasting" means.

I have no idea what corn nuggets are except what you find in the toilet after a trip to Qdoba!

I have no idea what corn nuggets are except what you find in the toilet after a trip to Qdoba!
i do believe (and hope) those are different.

Where did Michelle Obama's huge, fat *ss come from? She reportedly gorged on fried foods, burgers, ribs, and everything else that was unhealthy when in the White House (built by slaves she said). Yet, she pushed crap that nobody wanted to eat, and schools lost a lot of money as kids refused to buy it. The taxpayer ends up losing as usual with hypocrite Democrats.

In general, vegetarian diets are lower in saturated fats, cholesterol and animal protein, and higher in fiber and folate than non-vegetarian diets. Consequently, vegetarians tend to have substantially reduced risks for obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, osteoporosis, and some forms of cancer - particularly lung cancer and colon cancer. In western countries, vegetarians often live longer, on average, than non-vegetarians.

"Child cruelty?" LOL
Mac and cheese, especially the neon orange stuff in the box, is an all time favorite of kids everywhere.
Or chili made with beans, not beef, with a side of corn bread.
Tostadas piled with refried beans, lettuce, tomato, green onion, cheese, salsa and sour cream.
Spaghetti with meatless marinara, side salad and garlic bread.

Do I need to keep going?

"Child cruelty?" LOL
Mac and cheese, especially the neon orange stuff in the box, is an all time favorite of kids everywhere.
Tostadas piled with refried beans, lettuce, tomato, green onion, cheese, salsa and sour cream.

Do I need to keep going?

The Trumpians showed their true snowflake self in this thread...

"Child cruelty?" LOL

Do I need to keep going?

Speaking of child cruelty, are you a fan of projectile diarrhea? Your last three items would have most kids in the bathroom for the rest of class!

"Child cruelty?" LOL

Do I need to keep going?

Speaking of child cruelty, are you a fan of projectile diarrhea? Your last three items would have most kids in the bathroom for the rest of class!

Spaghetti meatless marinara would make kids sick? are you really this stupid?

"Child cruelty?" LOL

Do I need to keep going?
------------------------------------- you may not understand the Principle , its the 'mayor' and Pwick making the decision that's the problem OldLady .

"Child cruelty?" LOL

Do I need to keep going?

You are confusing kids with decrepit seniors such as yourself, Admiral.

Forum List

Back