Dear "Conservatives"....

...if you support the Massachusetts liberal known as Mitt Romney you are not a conservative, you are just a Republican that will support whatever bag of shit they send you.

At least the Paul people have the balls to support a losing candidate that truly endorses their beliefs.

Sign in below....

Excellent points. In my opinion many of these so-called "conservatives" are just simply republicans and lemmings of that party and the talk show hosts, mega dittos dude!!!

In this election it is not a choice between two evils. iIt is a choice between evil and imperfect. It's really a no brainer which is the better choice.

If you truly believe that, then fine. Vote your conscience. If you think Romney is a good candidate who will be a net positive for the country, then I can respect your decision to vote for him (though I'd completely disagree with your assessment). It's the people who claim they know he'll be a bad leader, but fear that Obama will be worse, who are failing their country.
He will be a better positive than the idiot obamaturd.

In this election it is not a choice between two evils. iIt is a choice between evil and imperfect. It's really a no brainer which is the better choice.

If you truly believe that, then fine. Vote your conscience. If you think Romney is a good candidate who will be a net positive for the country, then I can respect your decision to vote for him (though I'd completely disagree with your assessment). It's the people who claim they know he'll be a bad leader, but fear that Obama will be worse, who are failing their country.

I wonder how that works.

The choices are "A" or "B."

"A" we aint so crazy about and fear he might prove to be a bad leader.

"B" is a proven hideous failure promising more of the same and far far worse.

Please explain how voting for "A" is a bad thing again?

I wonder how that works.

or "C" he wont do jack shit and will just occupy the White House while keeping existing policy in place."

I wonder how that works.

or "C" he wont do jack shit and will just occupy the White House while keeping existing policy in place."

Non sequitors are fun, eh?

I wonder how that works.

This a lie we tell ourselves to console our complacency. But it's simply not true. We don't have to swallow whatever they offer us.

Bullshit.

If you want to live in fantasy land, that's fine. Have a nice time there. Send postcards.

But here in the real world, we all know that the winner in November will be EITHER the candidate nominated by the Republicans OR the candidate nominated (for re-election) by the Dims. There is not a chance in heaven, hell or anywhere in between that the Presidential Election 2012 will be won by anyone else.

I wonder how that works.

Non sequitors are fun, eh?

I was just adding an option.....

I was just adding an option.....

There is no other option.

It will be either the re-election of President Obama or the denial of his second term with Mitt to replace him.

That's it. No other choices.

That is true...

But you were listing potential outcomes..

Nope. I was listing the choices.

A or B.

And I offered an opinion as to how those two respective choices might be assessed.

There is no other option.

It will be either the re-election of President Obama or the denial of his second term with Mitt to replace him.

That's it. No other choices.

That is true...

A or B.

And I offered an opinion as to how those two respective choices might be assessed.

NO, I don't feel like getting into a fight, however you WERE listing outcomes...

That is true...

A or B.

NO, I don't feel like getting into a fight, however you WERE listing outcomes...

It's casual. Don't fight. But try to be right next time. This time, you are merely wrong.

I was listing the two choice with commentary on what those choices represent. Risk assessment.

Last edited:
...if you support the Massachusetts liberal known as Mitt Romney you are not a conservative, you are just a Republican that will support whatever bag of shit they send you.

At least the Paul people have the balls to support a losing candidate that truly endorses their beliefs.

Sign in below....
Ron Paul? Please stop the nonsense. Paul was never a viable candidate.
Paul has skills. Unfortunately he is a shrill and emotional individual with unusual ideas that make Paul as a whole, non-presidential.

If those were his only downfalls, I might consider, unfortunately they're not. He has taken racist money and refused to disavow, while saying they are not him. Liar and racist.

Forum List

Back