“Declare the Rightful Winner or…Have a New Election” – President Trump on the FBI Covering Up Hunter’s Laptop and Altering 2020 Election

She was/is guilty of violating the espionage act, thousands of counts of such, she was caught in the actual act, comparing that against the lawful presidents ability to possess, and declassify anything he desires, is so removed from analogous or defensible that it plows into the realm of the ludicrously removed from reality! She possessed no such authority, she was never president, she literally should be in a federal dungeon for the duration of her life, if not hanged for high treason!
It was determined that she did not "willfully" violate the act. Mostly because much of the alleged "classified" information was the sharing of information that was already well established in the public domain. For instance, the fact that the government holds files on UFO's is classified, even mentioning, as I have just done, is a "violation". Now you want to compare that to actually boxing shit up, hauling it off to your private residence, and mixing it with all kinds of other bullshit owned by the citizens of this nation, that is comical.

Trump lies so manically and so outrageously.. yeah, he's delusional. He may also be physically ill. Nobody could stop Elvis either. Some stories are just tragic.
One guy who is a maniac, lies, and is delusional? Par for the course.

A whole lot of idiots who believe him? Cult.

It was determined that she did not "willfully" violate the act. Mostly because much of the alleged "classified" information was the sharing of information that was already well established in the public domain. For instance, the fact that the government holds files on UFO's is classified, even mentioning, as I have just done, is a "violation". Now you want to compare that to actually boxing shit up, hauling it off to your private residence, and mixing it with all kinds of other bullshit owned by the citizens of this nation, that is comical.
You fucking moron, "wilful violation" is not required within the act, importantly Comey knew that, even if your dumb ass does not, he merely used such as an excuse to do what he always intended to do, which was nothing! I find it inconceivable you do not recollect that "willfully violating the act" was aired out extensively in the media at the time of Clinton's treasonous breaching of the act, the entire nation was apprised of this fact, that intentions were not a requirement for charging, merely her reckless disregard, and again she was never president, Trump is immune "literally" to violating the espionage act, only morons such as yourself have embraced such a notion.... :banana:

I say do it. He'd win again in a heartbeat like he did in 2020.

you're making it sound like the American people wanted Trump. Hillary won by 2 million votes. Trump got the electoral and that's all he won. Surely Republicans can come up with someone who's a decent human being and loves his/her country. Can't say that about Trump, that's for sure.

you're making it sound like the American people wanted Trump. Hillary won by 2 million votes. Trump got the electoral and that's all he won. Surely Republicans can come up with someone who's a decent human being and loves his/her country. Can't say that about Trump, that's for sure.
Trump is an America firster.

Nope. Have you? Are they storming the Capitol, trying to catch and hang the VP?

What's the scoop? Don't leave us hanging...
It’s funny how fast you lose interest in people whining about losing elections. Well, some people. For those ones a six year grieving period is just fine. For others? Not so much in your opinion.

Isn’t it crazy how your interpretation of Biden’s actions are entirely consistent with your deeply held personal political beliefs and overarching narrative?

What are the odds?
Really?... well guess what's coming out soon.... the archives office under Biden is in the white house... this has never been done before... so Joe has been involved with the raid and re acquisition of the documents from day one... but he has no right to see these documents they are Trump's.... just like Obama still has a warehouse full of documents from his presidency....
Joe is searching for any evidence Trump may have that potentially may land him and some of his staff in court...

This is what happens when you mix politics into religion.

Don’t do it. It’s bad for you. And the country.
Actually, I am being nice. For it is at least an excuse that a side was taken based on the religion you typed. More than anything else, this man is not in the health needed to be President. And his wife to let this happen is more evil than he.

Really?... well guess what's coming out soon.... the archives office under Biden is in the white house... this has never been done before... so Joe has been involved with the raid and re acquisition of the documents from day one... but he has no right to see these documents they are Trump's.... just like Obama still has a warehouse full of documents from his presidency....
Joe is searching for any evidence Trump may have that potentially may land him and some of his staff in court...
This is the problem with only getting your info from garbage right wing media ecosystem.

1. Obama doesn’t have his documents, the archive does.
2. The National Archives is an executive agency, it’s under every president
3. We’ve never had to search former presidents for failing to return classified documents.

Biden had every right to see documents from Trump’s presidency. The country doesn’t just reset every four years. The current president needs to understand what the last president was doing. Trump certainly had no problem disclosing documents from the Obama administration.

Actually, I am being nice. For it is at least an excuse that a side was taken based on the religion you typed. More than anything else, this man is not in the health needed to be President. And his wife to let this happen is more evil than he.
I just can’t take you seriously when you start calling things “demonic”.

What does Hunter Biden have to do with anything? He is an adult. Joe Biden is not responsible for his behavior.

It’s funny how fast you lose interest in people whining about losing elections. Well, some people. For those ones a six year grieving period is just fine. For others? Not so much in your opinion.
People lose. People whine. Goes with the nature of the beast.

But to rile up people to go storm the Capitol and hang his own VP? Takes an orange douchebag.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

I say do it. He'd win again in a heartbeat like he did in 2020.

Your arrogant lying sociopathic Orange Baboon-God will get another chance in November 2024... assuming that he's not wearing an orange jumpsuit by then...

People lose. People whine. Goes with the nature of the beast.

But to rile up people to go storm the Capitol and hang his own VP? Takes an orange douchebag.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
Oh no, not the capitol, that could mean the peasants aren’t sufficiently beaten down. How dare these people question our power.

Forum List

Back