Deep state...

Na, Every civilian federal worker at the federal level along with career politicians make up the deep state they are no friends of America...
These people obviously don’t have to answer to anybody, they been there forever and they will be there forever apparently. They certainly do not work for this country.

Nope, you are wrong again as usual. A civilian federal worker is in essence no different than a member of the military. Both are Fed Employees being paid out of tax dollars to do a job. I worked with a ton of Fed civilians and they were just like the rest of us, just wanted to do their job and support their family.
Military people do not vote progressive overwhelmingly the same cannot be said about civilian federal employees.
You just don’t understand…

How does this little fantasy of yours account for the greater than 25% of the civilian Fed workforce being Veterans?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Normal people do not trust the federal government. Lol

You did not answer the question, how odd. On one hand the military is different than the Fed work force, and yet you cannot explain how that is possible with the Civ Fed workforce is more than 1/4 Veterans.

And if you ate food today you bought at a grocery store, you trusted the Fed Govt.

If you have ever flown on a plane you trusted the Fed Govt.

If you drive on an Interstate Highway, you trusted the Fed Govt.

If you have ever taken any medication, OTC or otherwise, you trusted the Fed Govt
First of all, John McCain from hero to trader that’s what happens when people go to the civilian part of the federal government. And worse yet for the politicians are the lowest of life forms. I said high levels of the federal government anyway

I hunt for my own food and grow most of my own food. Grocery store meat is full of steroids and hormones and the produce has been Has been altered.

I don’t fly commercial, I don’t like fucked up crowded buildings..

90% of the roads I Drive on are gravel roads, We have one interstate that runs through South Dakota I90

I’ve never had a prescription in my life and I’m almost 50…

The Deep state is a bull shit concoction not unlike the New World Order, the Templars and all of rest of the "secret" organizations that supposedly control the world.

Are you one of those that think the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives from within?

It's no secret. it exists, right out in the open.

Independent agencies of the United States government - Wikipedia

Oh no! The Postal Service...they are the deep state...they are evil...they know where I live...AHHHHHHH :21::21::21::21::21:

Nope, you are wrong again as usual. A civilian federal worker is in essence no different than a member of the military. Both are Fed Employees being paid out of tax dollars to do a job. I worked with a ton of Fed civilians and they were just like the rest of us, just wanted to do their job and support their family.
Military people do not vote progressive overwhelmingly the same cannot be said about civilian federal employees.

How does this little fantasy of yours account for the greater than 25% of the civilian Fed workforce being Veterans?

You did not answer the question, how odd. On one hand the military is different than the Fed work force, and yet you cannot explain how that is possible with the Civ Fed workforce is more than 1/4 Veterans.

And if you ate food today you bought at a grocery store, you trusted the Fed Govt.

If you have ever taken any medication, OTC or otherwise, you trusted the Fed Govt
First of all, John McCain from hero to trader that’s what happens when people go to the civilian part of the federal government. And worse yet for the politicians are the lowest of life forms. I said high levels of the federal government anyway

I hunt for my own food and grow most of my own food. Grocery store meat is full of steroids and hormones and the produce has been Has been altered.

90% of the roads I Drive on are gravel roads, We have one interstate that runs through South Dakota I90

Damn, do you live in a little cabin in Montana?

The Deep state is a bull shit concoction not unlike the New World Order, the Templars and all of rest of the "secret" organizations that supposedly control the world.

Are you one of those that think the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives from within?

Oh no! The Postal Service...they are the deep state...they are evil...they know where I live...AHHHHHHH :21::21::21::21::21:

The CIA is also one of the 28 independent federal agencies...

Deny, deny, deny....
Yeah...if he denies the existence of the Deep State then that proves he's part of the Deep State.
Throw him in a pond and see if he floats...he might be a witch...you can't be too careful.

The CIA is also one of the 28 independent federal agencies...

And so is the Smithsonian Institute! Does it get any more evil than those folks?

And NASA, and after they faked all those moon landings they cannot be trusted at all.

I live in western South Dakota, we don’t depend on the federal government a whole lot here if at all.

Deny, deny, deny....
Yeah...if he denies the existence of the Deep State then that proves he's part of the Deep State.
Throw him in a pond and see if he floats...he might be a witch...you can't be too careful.

I deny the existence of unicorns, does that make me a unicorn?

ce89301479d22a019c9438da96c45724.jpg

Hmmm, I think I just found my new avatar!

I live in western South Dakota, we don’t depend on the federal government a whole lot here if at all.

Were you friends with Ted? Do you guys still keep in touch?

Lol
It’s sorry to see that you have to depend on the collective... For all of your thinking

So in your little fucked up world the New World Order and the Templars are as real as the Holocaust? Damn, you are one confused human being. I hope you are not allowed to drive.

In your world, you can't make a post without profanity......

Speaks volumes for your character

Profanity as a speech crutch usually points to lower intelligence.

So in your little fucked up world the New World Order and the Templars are as real as the Holocaust? Damn, you are one confused human being. I hope you are not allowed to drive.

I have to admit I’m guilty of it. It is a habit from when I was in the military.

What is profanity? It is a manmade construct that changes with time and in different areas. Why is the word "fuck" profanity? And is it even anymore?

Lol
It’s sorry to see that you have to depend on the collective... For all of your thinking

Do you have a manifesto also? I would love to read some it.

I have to admit I’m guilty of it. It is a habit from when I was in the military.

It is all bullshit. 100 years ago totally different words were "profanity", hell 15 years ago words were profanity that are not anymore.

Not ONE of your listed items REQUIRES a Federal government to accomplish. Not even Air Traffic Control.

In most cases it would be accomplished better and more efficiently otherwise.

In too many cases, the Federal government is a hindrance to prosperity and growth.
Look how long Obama held our nations energy resources hostage.

There is certainly a place for a Federal government.....as outlined by the Constitution, Nation Defense is it's primary responsibility. Most everything else is wasteful bureaucracy that bogs the nation down.

The Federal government is failing at it's primary job of National Defense.

What is profanity? It is a manmade construct that changes with time and in different areas. Why is the word "fuck" profanity? And is it even anymore?
It does seem a bit silly…

Not ONE of your listed items REQUIRES a Federal government to accomplish. Not even Air Traffic Control.

In most cases it would be accomplished better and more efficiently otherwise.

In too many cases, the Federal government is a hindrance to prosperity and growth.
Look how long Obama held our nations energy resources hostage.
Like I’ve always said the federal government fucks everything up it touches...

Forum List

Back