Deep state...

And if you ate food today you bought at a grocery store, you trusted the Fed Govt.
If you have ever flown on a plane you trusted the Fed Govt.
If you drive on an Interstate Highway, you trusted the Fed Govt.
If you have ever taken any medication, OTC or otherwise, you trusted the Fed Govt

Not ONE of your listed items REQUIRES a Federal government to accomplish. Not even Air Traffic Control.

In most cases it would be accomplished better and more efficiently otherwise.

In too many cases, the Federal government is a hindrance to prosperity and growth.
Look how long Obama held our nations energy resources hostage.

Whether it takes the Fed Govt or not is immaterial, the fact is right now it is the Fed Govt that is over them.

If you do any of the things I listed then you are trusting the Fed Govt, and pretty much everyone but Ted junior out there in South Dakota does the things I have listed.

And if you ate food today you bought at a grocery store, you trusted the Fed Govt.
If you have ever taken any medication, OTC or otherwise, you trusted the Fed Govt

Not ONE of your listed items REQUIRES a Federal government to accomplish. Not even Air Traffic Control.

In too many cases, the Federal government is a hindrance to prosperity and growth.

There is certainly a place for a Federal government.....as outlined by the Constitution, Nation Defense is it's primary responsibility. Most everything else is wasteful bureaucracy that bogs the nation down.

The Federal government is failing at it's primary job of National Defense.
Yep..
Anything that the federal government can does, the private sector can do better

Oh it's material alright.

When government grabbing goes to far, places like Venezuela & Cuba are the result.

Just because they've over-reached their bounds doesn't make it right.

Yep..

So, we should get rid of the military, since the private sector can do it better. Great plan.

That would solve the budget problems in no time. I think you should sent a tweet to Trump letting him know your plan.

Oh it's material alright.

When government grabbing goes to far, places like Venezuela & Cuba are the result.

Just because they've over-reached their bounds doesn't make it right.

I am not talking about right or wrong, just reality

Did I offend your little eyes? Do you need a safe space where people do not use bad words?

I think you're thinking of Snowflake Leftys.

Your inability to discuss like a man without vulgarity is not the macho badge you think it is.

And speaking softly is sometimes backed by those carrying VERY large sticks (so to speak) ;-)

Just sayin

Yep..

So, we should get rid of the military, since the private sector can do it better. Great plan.

That would solve the budget problems in no time. I think you should sent a tweet to Trump letting him know your plan.
The military and the federal government Most times are at odds...

Yep..

They are one in the same, no matter how much you pretend they are not

Yep..

Na, Not really.

Did I offend your little eyes? Do you need a safe space where people do not use bad words?

I think you're thinking of Snowflake Leftys.

Your inability to discuss like a man without vulgarity is not the macho badge you think it is.

And speaking softly is sometimes backed by those carrying VERY large sticks (so to speak) ;-)

Just sayin

So now you are going to brag about the size of you dick...oh wait I mean penis

how macho of you

Yep..

Na, Not really.

Yep, really. The DOD is a department under the Executive branch of the Fed Govt. No different than any other department.

I am not talking about right or wrong, just reality

Is Venezuela not reality?

How about Cuba.

Because a Federal government can take your money and property....and force you to do things does not validate it.

We have serious problems with our Federal Government. Most people are aware.

Yes we do, and nobody gives a shit because they are too busy making up stories about the deep state all the while cheering shit like the Patriot Act

Like I’ve always said the federal government fucks everything up it touches...

Yes Putin’s government fucks up everything where you live Ruskie, but in the US this isn’t the case.

it just seems deep to the shallow trumplings

it's a good thing trump and the republicans rolled back obama's rule change and prevented background checks on mentally unstable people.

seems to be working out really well

trump supporter = piece of shit

my apologies to the other pieces of shit
Mods with this ^ ^ ^ Kindly shut the thread F-ing DOWN.

Last edited:
it just seems deep to the shallow trumplings

it's a good thing trump and the republicans rolled back obama's rule change and prevented background checks on mentally unstable people.

seems to be working out really well

trump supporter = piece of shit

my apologies to the other pieces of shit
Mods with this ^ ^ ^ Kindy shut the thread F-ing DOWN.

Oh come on, this has been the funniest thread in weeks.

Forum List

Back