🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dem Lawmakers Want to Ban Gas-Powered Vehicles in U.S. by 2035

THEY’RE NORMAL PEOPLE, FILLED WITH CONCERN FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS: And other fables.

Maybe by then the American people will have Banned Dem Lawmakers?

Leftist controlled California doesn't even have enough electricity to keep the lights on now. And zero plans to resolve the issue.

Saying DEM LAWMAKERS when it’s only one person is a red herring.
Your 180th consecutive thread that has blown up in your face.

You just love to have me bitch slap you around.

"Maryland state Del. Shane Robinson (D), who spoke at the press conference in support of the bill..."

"Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) called Gabbard’s legislation “the best bill ever.”"

I will give up mine as soon as they cut me a check for the cost of a new 'green' car...

Internal combustion is for pussies

Co2 based climate change is for idiots who parrot and never think or ask questions...
This may have more to do with national security and dependence on foreign oil than it does on climate issues. Why not produce fuels at home as alternatives to that Middle East industry that just happen to be more "green" in their application? I mean, does a fuel have to be polluting to be desirable?
Toyota's hydrogen car looks promising. What comes out of the tail pipe is water vapor.
I look forward to cars filled with compressed hydrogen filling the freeways.

image.jpeg

Tesla is the best car one can own. Something conservatives not only can't afford but they like gas guzzlers.
Teslas are a fucking joke, and ugly
Hottest car....it's a modern car, high tech...with 0 emission, smart....has auto pilot...simply the best. What's better Chevy Durango?
Chrysler make Durango’s. Dipshit
Anyway, Teslas look like shit and don’t work worth a shit and cost a shitload…

THEY’RE NORMAL PEOPLE, FILLED WITH CONCERN FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS: And other fables.

Maybe by then the American people will have Banned Dem Lawmakers?

Leftist controlled California doesn't even have enough electricity to keep the lights on now. And zero plans to resolve the issue.

Saying DEM LAWMAKERS when it’s only one person is a red herring.
Your 180th consecutive thread that has blown up in your face.

"Maryland state Del. Shane Robinson (D), who spoke at the press conference in support of the bill..."
Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) called Gabbard’s legislation “the best bill ever.”
It isnt just one. The idea could only come from and exist in a loony party. They have all expressed their contempt for energy and all Democrats have made some move to restrict our energy use. This bill will gain a few cosponsors..which will encourage next years bill..and the one after that..until their yammeing will reach a crescendo.
You are a fool or a liar. As a Democrat those are credentials.

These people are too dangerously ignorant to be trusted in any position of power.
I repeat:

Are you suggesting technology like Toyota's Mirai hydrogen car doesn't exist or shouldn't replace gasoline commuter cars? Toyota Mirai – The Turning Point

Toyota Mirai – The Turning Point

Honda has had a car for years, 2017 Clarity Fuel Cell – Environmentally-Conscious Vehicles | Honda

Now Hydrogen is at least similar to the gasoline systems. That is to say that refueling is easy and quick. I like the Hydrogen systems, the only rub is that the fuel cell is a tad touchy regarding reliability and durability.

System integration, durability and reliability of fuel cells: Challenges and solutions - ScienceDirect

Just think of all the reports of Fuel Cell issues on NASA missions, and they’ve used them since the 1960’s.

When they have a workable, viable system it will sell like gangbusters and the gasoline engine will go the way of the flip phone. That is how we know they do not have a workable system at the moment.
Hey what happened to "peak oil" by the way?

"n 1962, Hubbert predicted that world oil production would peak at a rate of 12.5 billion barrels per year, around the year 2000.[ In 1974, Hubbert predicted that peak oil would occur in 1995 "if current trends continue" ... Several sources in 2006 and 2007 predicted that worldwide production was at or past its maximum. Fatih Birol, chief economist at the International Energy Agency, also stated that "crude oil production for the world has already peaked in 2006." However, in 2013 OPEC's figures showed that world crude oil production and remaining proven reserves were at record highs."

My grandkids will make a living in oil as my grandfather and father did and and I do today.

And remember Al Gore and his "drilling will take too long at least five years to bring oil prices down". That was in what...2004?

I look forward to cars filled with compressed hydrogen filling the freeways.

View attachment 157590

Just as I look forward to cars filled with non compressed gasoline. Combustible fuels are combustible. It's just that gasoline being sticky oil based fuel has that nasty tendency to adhere to the surfaces it spills over to and just burn and burn and burn and burn in place.

upload_2017-10-31_9-7-6.jpeg

car-fire-1_1831458a.jpg

car-fire.jpg

Tesla is the best car one can own. Something conservatives not only can't afford but they like gas guzzlers.
Hottest car....it's a modern car, high tech...with 0 emission, smart....has auto pilot...simply the best. What's better Chevy Durango?

No such car, dumb ass!
Dodge....is the same shit...is like when u guys call all Latinos Mexicans.

No such car, dumb ass!

No, because apparently I am not as ignorant as you.

No such car, dumb ass!

Voting for Trump makes you the most ignorant.

Last edited:

No such car, dumb ass!

Voting for Trump makes the most ignorant.

No such car, dumb ass!

Voting for Trump makes the most ignorant.

Fail.....i don't like Hillary and didn't vote for her.

Forum List

Back