Democrat "Slavers Party"

"Miss the point"? Where are my facts wrong? Your own link says your story is fucked.

You heard it here first folks - the Democratic Party was founded in Egypt, 4600 years ago. Glad we got that cleared up.

Wacko.

Temper ..temper...you're obviously not thinking clearly, I'll get back with you when I have time to waste...:rolleyes:

Still trying to think up new shit?

Lumpster I like you but your head's way up your ass here. You've got an organization being responsible for a slavery system that started two hundred years before there was even a country, let alone any political parties in it; a slave trade that was finished and banned before that party was even organized; you don't have a clue when that party was actually founded or even what it's fucking name is. You posted a timeline (82) that backs all this up, and you're still lost on Fantasy Island. You start a troll thread with a single statement, no links, no nothing, not even grammatically operational, proceed to insult the first respondents who want it explained, which you can't, and now when you're called on it you throw it into reverse insisting it was a joke, and now you want extra time to think up some new fabrication.

There are hobby forums here; perhaps that would be more up your alley. Because history clearly isn't it.

.:eusa_boohoo:..I'm not forcing you to post in this thread, considering that you're a Democrat and you're pleased to be represented by liars, cheats and lawless representatives your outrage is rather humorous and outrageously hypocritical.

Here's something else you should read...Who oppressed the Blacks and believed in slavery>>>The Democratic Party...

btw... Yup, I supplied you with the link, southerners owned most of the slaves and they ended up being members of the Democratic Party. (feel better now?)

Democratic Party Platform

Last edited:
Temper ..temper...you're obviously not thinking clearly, I'll get back with you when I have time to waste...:rolleyes:

Lumpster I like you but your head's way up your ass here. You've got an organization being responsible for a slavery system that started two hundred years before there was even a country, let alone any political parties in it; a slave trade that was finished and banned before that party was even organized; you don't have a clue when that party was actually founded or even what it's fucking name is. You posted a timeline (82) that backs all this up, and you're still lost on Fantasy Island. You start a troll thread with a single statement, no links, no nothing, not even grammatically operational, proceed to insult the first respondents who want it explained, which you can't, and now when you're called on it you throw it into reverse insisting it was a joke, and now you want extra time to think up some new fabrication.

There are hobby forums here; perhaps that would be more up your alley. Because history clearly isn't it.

Nice babbling...:eusa_boohoo:

Here's something else you should read...Who oppressed the Blacks and believed in slavery>>>The Democratic Party...

and then all the bigots became republicans after the Civil Rights Act.

you're welcome.

Nice babbling...:eusa_boohoo:

and then all the bigots became republicans after the Civil Rights Act.

you're welcome.

Like Magic...or

The rise of the Democratic Party backed race baiters...

In NYC, Democrats are closing the Charter Schools because they represent freedom from the Democrat Plantation. Additionally, the success of charter school students destroys the Demarxist narrative that po' black chillun just can't learn and need to be wards of the state

.:eusa_boohoo:..I'm not forcing you to post in this thread, considering that you're a Democrat and you're pleased to be represented by liars, cheats and lawless representatives your outrage is rather humorous and outrageously hypocritical.

btw... Yup, I supplied you with the link, southerners owned most of the slaves and they ended up being members of the Democratic Party. (feel better now?)

I'm not a Democrat (or Republican); I just freaking know how history works. You really don't get to just make it up. It's hard to believe any life form could be quite this obtusely ignorant but obviously history and logic are not your forte. So fuck your ignorance and the strawmen they rode in on. You have nothing here but a troll thread that should have been in the flame zone from the start.

Here's something you should read: anything.

In NYC, Democrats are closing the Charter Schools because they represent freedom from the Democrat Plantation. Additionally, the success of charter school students destroys the Demarxist narrative that po' black chillun just can't learn and need to be wards of the state

Good work Frank. Keep telling blacks they're stupid and brainwashed. That's sure to get you more votes. After all, it's worked so well for you in the past.

Do you think Republicans should make it part of their official party platform to write off the votes of everyone except bitter old white males, or should they merely keep it as unofficial policy?

I'm not a Democrat (or Republican); I just freaking know how history works. You really don't get to just make it up. It's hard to believe any life form could be quite this obtusely ignorant but obviously history and logic are not your forte. So fuck your ignorance and the strawmen they rode in on. You have nothing here but a troll thread that should have been in the flame zone from the start.

Here's something you should read: anything.

Sooo you're a fence sitter with no preferences ...that's believable and historically honest ..:dance:

I guess you weren't .... feeling better now

Why do Democrats include others when they bought the African Slaves in the first place?

Lumpy: You might be right but how do you know for sure only democrats bought slaves? Even George Washington and Tom Jefferson owned slaves. Anyway, does it really matter now. We are now all of us way different people than the people of the 1800's.

Last edited:
Why do Democrats include others when they bought the African Slaves in the first place?

Lumpy: You might be right but how do you know for sure only democrats bought slaves? Even George Washington and Tom Jefferson owned slaves. Anyway, does it really matter now. We are now all of us way different people than the people of the 1800's.
Democrats are still the same, they've just changed their rhetoric.

As several of us have demonstrated, "Democrats" hadn't been invented yet when the slave ships stopped sailing. Some revisionistas are just not deterred by trivialities like, you know, linear time.

As several of us have demonstrated, "Democrats" hadn't been invented yet when the slave ships stopped sailing. Some revisionistas are just not deterred by trivialities like, you know, linear time.
Really?

History of the United States Democratic Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really?

History of the United States Democratic Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really. I laid it out here and I wasn't the first. Perhaps you missed it while you were looking for racism in Fox Noise demographics.

Democrats were pro slavery and Republicans were the ones who fought against it. Can't change that fact.

Democrats were pro slavery and Republicans were the ones who fought against it. Can't change that fact.

I'll be sure to let David Duke know.

David Duke already knows...he got kicked out of the Republican Party because of his racist views. That never happened with Robert Byrd (just one example), did it?

Last edited:
I'll be sure to let David Duke know.

David Duke already knows...he got kicked out of the Republican Party because of his racist views. That never happened with Robert Byrd (just one example), did it?
When was David Duke thrown out of the Republican Party?

David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was told he was not welcome in the party and would get no support from the RNC. This happened right after he switched from being a Democrat. No one can "force" him to not register in any particular party.

When was David Duke thrown out of the Republican Party?

He was told he was not welcome in the party and would get no support from the RNC. This happened right after he switched from being a Democrat. No one can "force" him to not register in any particular party.
He ran as a republican in Louisiana.

Forum List

Back