Democrats and Hillary Have no Ideas to Improve America

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Why Democrats are getting anxious - CNNPolitics.com
The Democrats have no ideas for working class Americans. Raise minimum wage? Democrats used to fight for factory workers but now they fight for burger flippers because NAFTA and China have destroyed middle class jobs(thanks Bill). Hillary goes to West Virgina and Ohio and tells coal miners she is going to put them out of work. They don't want to protect the United States from an invasion of illegal immigrants. All they want to do is divide America based on race. It's like she's running for student government president on a college campus and is completely out of touch with real Americans. CNN and NBC/MSNBC are out of touch as well.

we can all start growing our own Pinto Beans.

tumblr_o2psgxJXJG1v4ulq2o1_400.gif

The grand illusion is that your power structure has any interest at all in "improving" america for the masses.

Trump is RACIST!

Don't you understand?

HE HATES WOMEN!

If he wins, he will intern and execute all minorities...even whites in Miami, because they are a minority there.

The grand illusion is that your power structure has any interest at all in "improving" america for the masses.
Name one special interest group that owns Trump? Zero.

You want to focus on personalities, I'm refering to the entire system. I refuse the partisanshit the your-guy's-dirtier-than-my-guy ruse. The entire system is corrupt and is designed to serve the substantial people to the detriment of society at large.

You want to focus on personalities, I'm refering to the entire system. I refuse the partisanshit the your-guy's-dirtier-than-my-guy ruse. The entire system is corrupt and is designed to serve the substantial people to the detriment of society at large.
Who better to try to fight the power structure? Someone like Clinton who has been a part of it from the inside for 35 years, or a billionaire with weird hair who has never been a part of It?

Who better to try to fight the power structure? Someone like Clinton who has been a part of it from the inside for 35 years, or a billionaire with weird hair who has never been a part of It?

He's not part of it? Jeez kid, yeah, Trump is a real outsider who will champion the common man. I swear, no wonder our political system is what it is.

He's not part of it? Jeez kid, yeah, Trump is a real outsider who will champion the common man. I swear, no wonder our political system is what it is.
Standing up for manufacturing jobs is the key to getting America back on track.

Standing up for manufacturing jobs is the key to getting America back on track.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft, sure, gee, that's all brand new, never heard anyone promise that before.

Democrats in Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania who have been decimated during Obama's reign of lies and empty promises are turning to Trump. Hillary offers them nothing other than safe spaces and transgender bathrooms on every corner and a steady stream of Muslims and assorted foreigners flowing into our country.

Little town outside the big city. Full of Alkies, trailers, hillbillys, broken cars, stray dogs...........Fenton. Only two things come out of Fenton.......Steers and Queers.

Forum List

Back