Democrats And Palestinians, What's The Difference?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
8d161a9c4f275ebeda79643850f5698a.jpg

Perhaps the president made a Fraudian-slip when he mentioned his daughters quite possibly could have been born into a situation similar to that of Palestinians. Perhaps that is what is always on the minds of Democrats today.

The Palestinian issue has been ongoing since Israel was granted the right to a state after WWII. The way it looks it is an issue that will never be solved. Ever get the idea that issues like gun ownership and immigration will never be solved ether? Ever get the idea that this is exactly what people at the top on the left want? Once a divisive issue is solved it can no longer be used as a campaign issue anymore. Now why would a former community organizer want to take away his power? Why would any Democrat want to do that?

Today Republicans are treated the way Israelis are. They are demonized and hated. I got a dose of it on NBC's "Meet The Press" this morning. It was pathetic. They use Peggy Noonen as their token rightwinger and she barely puts up a fight. They made it clear that the GOP is the problem, not the fact that they love bringing up issues and never solving them.

Guns and immigration are the current issues, with a little bit of Gay rights thrown into it. It was despicable. All they could agree on was that something had to be done and the only thing standing in the way was Republicans. Seems to me the problems could be solved if the Democrats would actually deal with them honestly. They cannot even frame the oppositions' positions without lying about it. I remember when John McCain started the push for Amnesty. In the firestorm that it created the only silent partner was Democrats. They refused to comment. They keep paying lip-service to it but the problem never goes beyond talking about it. Obama himself floated a shitstorm last year stating he would no longer deport children of specific age groups, but then he left it for states to deal with the details. In effect he did nothing but open Pandora's Box.

I contend that Democrats have no intention of letting a winning argument die. That would require a solution and the left isn't about solutions. It is about causing divisions.

It doesn't matter whether it is palestinians and Isralies, democrats and republicans or mexicans and Americans. One people can never be crafted from such a divided people. They will fight until one side is victorious.

My point was that the Palestinian issue is never meant to be resolved. Most of the lands that belonged to them was taken by Jordan. ME nations simply use the plight of Palestinians as a stick to beat the Israelis with.

The same thing goes for every issue the Democrats in Washington dream up. It's meant to be used as a stick to beat the crap out of Republicans. Democrats in D.C. could care less about the issue. As a matter of fact they needed them as a way to bring them down. Nothing more. Most of their problems caused by their issues are of their own making. The Sequester is a prime example.

Forum List

Back