Democrats Are No Longer the Racist Party – If They Ever Really Were

so a
you will not argue because you have no proof
Proof of what? I am offering an opinion. I'm not arguing it because it is not something that can be proven or disproven. It's a matter of perspective and it is also off topic.
how can it be off topic if I am responding to your claim?
You or someone else brought up the topic of AA. This topic is about who the racists were and who they are now. If you want to talk about the effects of, and remedies for racism, start your own topic,

affirmative action is racist AF.
It gives one or more groups an advantage based on the color of their skin.

I would believe that dems as a party are in support of AA and therefore institutionalized racism

AA does nothing of the sort. You have been fed a race baited lie that you have chosen to accept.

you are in denial of the facts.
Do you deny that...
You support anti-white racism which includes reparations , blaming the white race for all of humanities problems as well as affirmative action?

If this country and white people are so terrible, why do " POC" from all over the world want to come here?

Who are the POC that believes this country is so horrible?
Of course you are right and everyone else is wrong.

so a
you will not argue because you have no proof
Proof of what? I am offering an opinion. I'm not arguing it because it is not something that can be proven or disproven. It's a matter of perspective and it is also off topic.
how can it be off topic if I am responding to your claim?
You or someone else brought up the topic of AA. This topic is about who the racists were and who they are now. If you want to talk about the effects of, and remedies for racism, start your own topic,

affirmative action is racist AF.
It gives one or more groups an advantage based on the color of their skin.

I would believe that dems as a party are in support of AA and therefore institutionalized racism
:bang3::bang3::banghead::lame2:

thank you for conceding defeat

Few things annoy me more than when people who want to stick a thumb in the eye of Democrats resort to tactics such as pointing out they founded the Ku Klux Klan or pushed through Jim Crow laws following the Civil War.
Nobody has ever put a gun to your head and forced you to be a hyperpartisan Democrat. You likely were a hyperpartisan Democrat long before you found out the sordid truth about the Democratic party.

If being told the facts regarding the Democratic party annoys you...and yet you don't have enough common sense to oppose the Democratic party...well... it must really suck to be you, fucking jackass.
Jesus Fucking Christ! What is wrong with you? !! Did you bother to read past the tittle of the thread? I told the facts about the Democratic party

You posted a wall of partisan bullshit, that no reasonable person would wade though.

I called on your bullshit in the first couple sentences, and later where you actually mentioned the common lib lie about the Southern Strategy.

If you have something "better" to be crushed up like a bug and thrown into your face,

post it.

CONCISELY.

the dems pissed all over southern white people, what did the dems expect? Now they are whining about it?

Few things annoy me more than when people who want to stick a thumb in the eye of Democrats resort to tactics such as pointing out they founded the Ku Klux Klan or pushed through Jim Crow laws following the Civil War.
Nobody has ever put a gun to your head and forced you to be a hyperpartisan Democrat. You likely were a hyperpartisan Democrat long before you found out the sordid truth about the Democratic party.

If being told the facts regarding the Democratic party annoys you...and yet you don't have enough common sense to oppose the Democratic party...well... it must really suck to be you, fucking jackass.
Jesus Fucking Christ! What is wrong with you? !! Did you bother to read past the tittle of the thread? I told the facts about the Democratic party

You posted a wall of partisan bullshit, that no reasonable person would wade though.

I called on your bullshit in the first couple sentences, and later where you actually mentioned the common lib lie about the Southern Strategy.

If you have something "better" to be crushed up like a bug and thrown into your face,

post it.

CONCISELY.

the dems pissed all over southern white people, what did the dems expect? Now they are whining about it?
No, they "pissed all over" southern whites that adhere to the ideology that whites are to be placed on a pedestal. As far as I'm concerned, they can be pissed on until the end of time.

post it.

CONCISELY.

No, they "pissed all over" southern whites that adhere to the ideology that whites are to be placed on a pedestal. As far as I'm concerned, they can be pissed on until the end of time.

I'm going to assume that you are of the melanin persuasion.

In that case that melanin sure is something else as it bestows on its owner the ability to read white people's minds.

The OP is about as ignorant as they get.

The audacity of this post after we just endured 8 years of the most brazenly racist, divisive politics in the last 100 years under Obama and the Democrats.

And to think these people want you disarmed and helpless amidst their insanity.

I am aware of the fact that there is right wing propaganda that tries to debunk the narrative that the southern strategy did not play on race, and you apparently have swallowed it whole. Talk about partisan bullshit. You are a sucker for it. Now look at this:

Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy
Selected excerpts
You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.”
And this
Those words soon became legend—quoted in both screeds (The GOP-Haters Handbook, 2007) and scholarship (Corey Robin's 2011 classic work of political theory, The Reactionary Mind). Google Books records its use in ten books published so far this year alone. Curious about the remarks' context, Carter, who learned Lamis had died in 2012, asked his widow if she would consider releasing the audio of the interview, especially in light of the use of race-baiting dog-whistles (lies about Obama ending work requirements for welfare; "jokes" about his supposed Kenyan provenance) in the Romney presidential campaign. Renée Lamis, an Obama donor, agreed that very same night. For one thing she was “upset,” Carter told me, that “for some time, conservatives believed [her] husband made up the Atwater interview.” For another, she was eager to illustrate that her husband's use of the Atwater quote was scholarly, not political.

Here is more

Not bloody likely. In 2005, the political scientists Nicholas Valentino and David Sears demonstrated that a Southern man holding conservative positions on issues other than race is no more likely than a conservative Northerner to vote for a Democrat. But when the relevant identifier is anti-black answers to survey questions—like whether one agrees “If blacks would only try harder they could be just as well off as whites”—white Southerners were twice as likely than white Northerners to refuse to vote Democratic. As another political scientist, Thomas Schaller, wrote in his 2006 book Whistling Past Dixie (which naturally quotes the infamous Atwater lines), “Despite the best efforts of Republican spinmeisters…the partisan impact of racial attitudes in the South is stronger today than in the past.”

So you see sparky, that bullshit about it being about economics is just that -bullshit. Bullshit that you bought

I've interacted with him on multiple threads on the subject of white racism and he definitely is one of those who holds the entire white race accountable for slavery and the oppression that followed. Just ask him. If we're not guilty of blatant racism then we are at least guilty of reaping the benefits of a system that favored whites and for that we must pay
You are grossly misrepresenting much of what he's stated. I've never heard him state that the entire white race today is culpable for the acts of white racist then or now. What he as well as myself have truthfully stated is that whites today have benefited from the advantages (aka "white privilege") that resulted from the institutional racism which legislatively granted the white race rights & benefits that were simultaneously denied to people of African descent. We've covered the original beliefs that by Devine decree the white race was alleged to be superior to the black race and that the black race's only purpose was to serve the white race. We talked about SCOTUS Justice Tanney making the comment

[African Americans] had for more than a century before been regarded as beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations; and so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit. He was bought and sold, and treated as an ordinary article of merchandise and traffic, whenever a profit could be made by it.
We discussed the 14th Amendment being necessary to enforce the rights guaranteed by the 13th (end to slavery), the Voters Rights Act being necessary to enforce the 15th amendment, the 100 years of black codes and Jim Crow laws, and most recently how the mere passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not abolish discrimination in practice and that affirmation action did not codify the hiring of "unqualified blacks" over "qualified whites" as has been alleged by a stunningly large amount of uninformed individuals.

And yes he has laid out the arguments for reparations by presenting evidence that compares the situation of African Americans to other similarly situated to whom our government has paid reparations for harms it's policies and procedures have caused.

This is all vastly different than how Ghost of a Rider is portraying IM2's beliefs and comments.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The OP is about as ignorant as they get.

The audacity of this post after we just endured 8 years of the most brazenly racist, divisive politics in the last 100 years under Obama and the Democrats.

And to think these people want you disarmed and helpless amidst their insanity.
Thank you for that thoughtful and oh so deep, well researched and documented commentary. You contribute so much to the level of intellectual discourse! Bless you!

post it.

CONCISELY.

In that case that melanin sure is something else as it bestows on its owner the ability to read white people's minds.

You know what happens when one assumes.

....is that the same arrogance white consevatives have to be able to know what's best for blacks?

The Dim party harbors many racists.
If you dont see that, you are either a retard, or racist yourself.

post it.

CONCISELY.

....is that the same arrogance white consevatives have to be able to know what's best for blacks?

most whites couldn't care less about what is best for blacks ( you are just making shit up) b/c they have jobs and family and other responsibilities with which to concern themselves

post it.

CONCISELY.

most whites couldn't care less about what is best for blacks ( you are just making shit up) b/c they have jobs and family and other responsibilities with which to concern themselves
Evidently you keep your head in the sand about those comments, even when they are prevalent right here at USMB. But, your spidey senses start tingling when the topic is about things social cons/ white nationalists care about....

The Demonrat party has always been a racist party, dating back to Andrew Jackson. They use race for political gain every chance they get. Obama was a master at it. Obama showed us that early in his administration with his "professor" friend and the "Beer Summit".

How many blacks have been nominated by the republican party for president? How many blacks have been picked by republican presidential candidates to be VP? Where are all the black republicans in the house?

Which party is it that holds the color of a politician's skin to have more importance than his character and qualifications?

I've interacted with him on multiple threads on the subject of white racism and he definitely is one of those who holds the entire white race accountable for slavery and the oppression that followed. Just ask him. If we're not guilty of blatant racism then we are at least guilty of reaping the benefits of a system that favored whites and for that we must pay
You are grossly misrepresenting much of what he's stated. I've never heard him state that the entire white race today is culpable for the acts of white racist then or now. What he as well as myself have truthfully stated is that whites today have benefited from the advantages (aka "white privilege") that resulted from the institutional racism which legislatively granted the white race rights & benefits that were simultaneously denied to people of African descent. We've covered the original beliefs that by Devine decree the white race was alleged to be superior to the black race and that the black race's only purpose was to serve the white race. We talked about SCOTUS Justice Tanney making the comment

[African Americans] had for more than a century before been regarded as beings of an inferior order, and altogether unfit to associate with the white race, either in social or political relations; and so far inferior, that they had no rights which the white man was bound to respect; and that the negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit. He was bought and sold, and treated as an ordinary article of merchandise and traffic, whenever a profit could be made by it.
We discussed the 14th Amendment being necessary to enforce the rights guaranteed by the 13th (end to slavery), the Voters Rights Act being necessary to enforce the 15th amendment, the 100 years of black codes and Jim Crow laws, and most recently how the mere passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not abolish discrimination in practice and that affirmation action did not codify the hiring of "unqualified blacks" over "qualified whites" as has been alleged by a stunningly large amount of uninformed individuals.

And yes he has laid out the arguments for reparations by presenting evidence that compares the situation of African Americans to other similarly situated to whom our government has paid reparations for harms it's policies and procedures have caused.

This is all vastly different than how Ghost of a Rider is portraying IM2's beliefs and comments.

IM2 has said on more than one occasion: "You will pay us what you owe. Spiritual law says so." This was addressed to a white poster. I've heard him talk about the government paying reparations but when he says things like the above, I have to wonder what his motives are. I've asked him twice now who he was talking about when he said this and both times he refused to answer.

For me, it's not so much the idea of reparations that I'm against, it's the idea of holding all whites accountable for slavery and racism. It is simply not fair for those who had nothing to do with it to have their taxes used in such a way.

2.) In the second paragraph he claims that I said that blacks were more racist when that is not at all what I said.
I believe he was referring to an exchange between the two of you on the thread "Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes".

And? I didn't author the thread and I never said that in any case. What I told him was that some blacks are racist, that's it. I've had to correct him on this multiple times now.

Few things annoy me more than when people who want to stick a thumb in the eye of Democrats resort to tactics such as pointing out they founded the Ku Klux Klan or pushed through Jim Crow laws following the Civil War. The intent seems to be to draw attention away from the party that harbors the racists of today by shaming the Democrats for the sins of our forefathers.

It’s a sleazy tactic that doesn’t work, and It is time to set the record straight....?

This is about as far as I got is that wall of bs.

Your premise, includes the very self serving assumption that the GOP is the "party that harbors the racist of today".

In doing that, you are, ironically making a far worse smear against modern republicans than the smear you are complaining about, where they smear your distance, ideological ancestors.

Not to mention, that what they say is actually true, while you are spewing vile lies, and you know it.

Which party does the president, who has repeatedly failed to condemn white supremacist and neo Nazis belong
to.?

Not the GOP, President Trump has repeatedly condemned various white supremacist and neo Nazis, and only a vile liar would claim otherwise.

What party does the president who enjoys the support of racist hate groups belong to.?

Well, a lot of racists blacks and hispanics love them some dems. YOu ever talk to IM2, or Katstevie on this site? Or Paul E what ever shit? They are the worst racists on this site and they vote for you.

Which part does the xenophobes and neo confederates flock to?

Not sure what you mean.

Xenophobe implies that the fear is irrational.

That's something only a liar or a fool would imply.

4-14-15-boston-bombing.jpg

Neo Confederates? Are you referring to a movement who wants the South to leave the Union and be an independent nation?

Cause that only way that your question makes any sense.

Never met one. I doubt they exist in RL.

And what exactly is being said about the Democrats that is true, that I have not acknowledged ? I presented a fair and balanced historical assessment of the Democrats from the civil war through the civil rights era. I did not attempt to white wash the dark side of the Democrats history, but rather, put it in perspective.

\
What is there that you can refute or call a lie?

I did not address what you said about dems is your huge wall of, considering the bullshit in the first paragraph, certainly bullshit.

Speaking ONLY for myself, you are a dishonest, lying hack, without a shred of integrity.

I have never stated that I am a Democrat on this site, nor can you reproduce any post where I have professed loyalty to any political party. In fact, I have expressed a dislike on some matters for both and have stated before that I have little faith in the entire political system of this country.

As far as being a "racist", your default action is to call anyone who is not aligned with your belief that there is rampant "anti white discrimination", or does not believe that "Lincolns first priority was to free slaves "
a racist.

Which is joke, but not related to this thread.

YOUR problem is of a personal nature.

You are a thin skinned, petty, small minded little person, who is quick to become offended, indignant, and most of all defensive when your "sheet" gets ripped off and you are exposed for the racist that YOU actually are.

Your arguments only consist of whining all the time about being "smeared by vile lies", but you have never presented an intelligent argument in your own defense.

Your facade is obvious to anyone who can read and comprehend and the very people that YOU call "racist" make YOU uncomfortable because they outed YOU as one a long time ago.

Fuck You.

Now, back to what is a good thread by ProgressivePatriot.

And he is kicking your ass.

And NO ONE has refuted his arguments with anything that is factual thusfar

Especially YOU.

You are obviously a racist lefty. IF you vote, you voted for the dems.

If you did not vote straight party, is was so that you could split the ticket for a green or a commie somewhere down the line.

I've refuted several of progressive's points already and as I predicted, he is being too dishonest to admit it.

In one, he accused me of not knowing ENglish and posted a definition of a word I used.

Which completely supported my point.

I have not looked yet, to his response to that, but we all know that he will not admit that.

Even though HIS post is right there, spelling it out.

I know it. YOu know it. Prog knows it.

As usual, you did not "refute" anything. All that you did was present your usual poor me rant about being "smeared by vile lies", and the so called "lies" are actually truth that you are either too stupid to understand or too blind to see.

And as far as being a racist, you cannot find a post anywhere in this forum where I have ever stated that race is a determinant of superiority, dumbass.

It is doubtful that you can prove the OP is lying.

Sometimes the ugly truth feels like a "vile smear".

So far no one has posted a single link to a credible source to counter his facts.

Aside from his bizarre and disturbing sexual proclivities, the OP is mostly known for writing long, convoluted essays, such as the one at the start of this thread, which attempt to deny simple truths that are obvious to most sane people.

This is not a sexuality forum. Why are you even making a statement like that?

Forum List

Back