Democrats Are The Party Of No

No Republicans are on board with repeal either, dummy

You can't be that stupid.
See post #9

See post #10, since you clearly didn't get the edit. Yea, FUCK OFF.
Cute, but repeal was taken off the table on November 8, when Republicans realized they'd have to take responsibility for it.

I'm not a Republican, dude. Let's get back to the fact that not one Democrat is willing to fix healthcare.
Democrats have never had the power to "fix" healthcare. They passed the ACA, and then Republicans took power and went out of their way to sabotage it; by attacking Medicaid expansion and de-funding high risk pools and by not allowing any changes to be debated on. Instead, your rube party voted for straight repeal 61 times for political purposes. We know it was entirely for political purposes, because now they refuse to hold that same vote a 62nd time.

And it's laughable that you claim not to be a Republican.

What an absurdly ignorant statement ....
How so? 61 times they voted for repeal under Obama. But they won't vote for it a 62nd time. Face it, that was a political charade and you've been had.

You arguably have a point there about the overall state of the Republicans. Though it doesn't make the "no Republicans are on board" argument.
Who is on board? Rand Paul? A handful of the rubes in the freedom caucus? Yeah.... essentially, nobody.

Are you not paying attention? Rand Paul was one of the five GOP senators not going along with the repeal and replace. Ninety plus percent of them were.
Repeal and replace? No, sorry. The GOP is only pursuing replace. A slightly altered version of nationalized healthcare.

See post #9

Cute, but repeal was taken off the table on November 8, when Republicans realized they'd have to take responsibility for it.

I'm not a Republican, dude. Let's get back to the fact that not one Democrat is willing to fix healthcare.
Dems to GOP: We’re ready to fix ObamaCare, why aren’t you?
Democrats are chiding Republican leaders in Congress as standing in the way of improvements to ObamaCare that enjoy bipartisan support.

More than a half-dozen proposed changes to the law have approval from at least some Democrats, including legislation to repeal a controversial cost-cutting board for Medicare that gained its 218th co-sponsor this week.

None of the ObamaCare proposals has been taken up by Republican leaders, angering Democrats who say important fixes are being bottled up by the GOP's fixation on full repeal.

Not one Democrat on board with repealing the bloated monstrosity that is Obamacare? Sad.
How so? 61 times they voted for repeal under Obama. But they won't vote for it a 62nd time. Face it, that was a political charade and you've been had.
Misrepresentation of the facts does nothing to support your argument.
Repeal has wide-spread Republican support.
Replacement has wide-spread Republican support.

What's left to determine is what the replacement looks like.
"Repeal" only has wide-spread support among the ignorant, inbred masses that make up the low-info GOP base. "Replace" is the only option that the Republicans who can get fired for their actions on healthcare are considering. Stop misrepresenting the facts.

Not one Democrat on board with repealing the bloated monstrosity that is Obamacare? Sad.

"Repeal" only has wide-spread support among the ignorant, inbred masses that make up the low-info GOP base. "Replace" is the only option that the Republicans who can get fired for their actions on healthcare are considering. Stop misrepresenting the facts.
Apparently, you wouldn't recognize a "fact" if it bit you in the ass.

Your ignorance is amazing. I suggest you go back and study the issue - and quit digging yourself a deeper hole.

Your ignorance is amazing. I suggest you go back and study the issue - and quit digging yourself a deeper hole.
Weak dodge. :rolleyes:

Repeal is off the table. A couple days ago, Trump tweeted that the GOP should just do a straight repeal, and maybe consider a replacement later. The GOP wouldn't even meet that. Pathetic. 61 votes.... all stunts.

See post #9

Democrats have never had the power to "fix" healthcare. They passed the ACA, and then Republicans took power and went out of their way to sabotage it; by attacking Medicaid expansion and de-funding high risk pools and by not allowing any changes to be debated on. Instead, your rube party voted for straight repeal 61 times for political purposes. We know it was entirely for political purposes, because now they refuse to hold that same vote a 62nd time.

And it's laughable that you claim not to be a Republican.

I'm not a Republican. I've called them out literally scores of times on here if not hundreds. And I'm sorry but Dems have to own the fact that they passed a piece of shit. They have to own the fact that they are not coming to the table right now to fix it

And I'm sorry but Dems have to own the fact that they passed a piece of shit.

Then why are Republicans refusing to repeal it, and are instead replacing it with their own version of nationalized healthcare?

How would the ACA be today if the last 8 years had been full of bi-partisan efforts at improving it? We'll never know, because the party that held the power to improve it dedicated itself to sabotaging it and performing political stunts like holding a "repeal" vote 61 times.

Many of the "masses" want straight repeal because they want control of their own health care and believe that Government has no place in it. Most know that when Government tries to control the price of something that the price of that something goes. History shows that to be the case.

Most Americans believe in the principles of free markets, supply and demand , if you will. They know that in an abundance of supply, the price goes down. Conversely if supply is low, price goes up, which leads me to health care insurance providers.

In most States, the supply of health care insurance providers is low, thus limited competition for dollars. If all insurance companies were allowed in all States on a standard coverage basis, then market forces would dictate premium costs, thus lowering prices.

How would the ACA be today if the last 8 years had been full of bi-partisan efforts at improving it?

Since the ACA was formulated behind closed doors without any Republican input, and the bill was "Deemed to have passed" in the House then was passed in the Senate through Reconciliation because Scott Brown was elected, why would we want to fix it when the "fix" was already in?

BWT, how does one improve a heap of shit? By adding more shit to it?

Last edited:
Many of the "masses" want straight repeal because they want control of their own health care and believe that Government has no place in it.

Yeah, because they're dumb as fuck. Before the government stepped in, the "masses" were doing shit like giving morphine to babies to stop them from crying.

Most Americans believe in the principles of free markets, supply and demand , if you will. They know that in an abundance of supply, the price goes down. Conversely if supply is low, price goes up

Yeah, unless the pharmaceuticals, that you rubes so desperately want to give more tax cuts to, have a total monopoly on the supply and price of a drug. Go ahead, ask them to give that up. Trump did, and now he just doesn't bring that up anymore :laugh:

In most States, the supply of health care insurance providers is low, thus limited competition for dollars. If all insurance companies were allowed in all States on a standard coverage basis, then market forces would dictate premium costs, thus lowering prices.

So do you think if that happened, a person in New York City would pay the same price for healthcare as a person in Bumfuck, Alabama for similar coverage? :laugh:

Do you think all 50 states should have the same national regulations to make that happen? Did you know there are reasons why healthcare companies often don't sell across state lines, other then dem evil libruls?

How would the ACA be today if the last 8 years had been full of bi-partisan efforts at improving it?

Since the ACA was formulated behind closed doors without any Republican input, and the bill was "Deemed to have passed" in the House then was passed in the Senate through Reconciliation because Scott Brown was elected, why would we want to "fix" it?
The ACA had 79 committee hearings before being passed in either the House or Senate. Trumpcare? So far, ZERO.

Repeal is off the table. A couple days ago, Trump tweeted that the GOP should just do a straight repeal, and maybe consider a replacement later. The GOP wouldn't even meet that. Pathetic. 61 votes.... all stunts.
LOL ---- sounds to me like you're whistling past the graveyard, my friend.

And you're sailing up an elephant's asshole

Well Republicans taught the master class of NO the last 8 years, it's about time the Democrats put that knowledge to good use.

Suck it up snowflakes, this is the world you created.

Well, I'm glad someone picked up on the subtlety of the thread. But you'll recall that you excoriated Republicans for not playing ball. So, we see this is just more liberal hypocrisy.

No Republicans took it to it's final conclusion. I've heard from many Democrats and independents that contacted the Democrat party and told them that's it, thanks to the behavior of Republicans the last 8 years and now with drumpf there will be zero cooperation with any Republican in power. They will be ignored and marginalized for good. There will be no 'well let's work together' in the future.

You derps ended that for good. It's time to break up the union, you've proven conservatives ignore the Constitution outright. It's time to move on without you angries. Go build your Deliverance utopia and be happy. We're tired of being dragged back to 1853 every time some con gains power somewhere. Go be happy somewhere else.

Well Republicans taught the master class of NO the last 8 years, it's about time the Democrats put that knowledge to good use.

Well, I'm glad someone picked up on the subtlety of the thread. But you'll recall that you excoriated Republicans for not playing ball. So, we see this is just more liberal hypocrisy.

No Republicans took it to it's final conclusion. I've heard from many Democrats and independents that contacted the Democrat party and told them that's it, thanks to the behavior of Republicans the last 8 years and now with drumpf there will be zero cooperation with any Republican in power. They will be ignored and marginalized for good. There will be no 'well let's work together' in the future.

You derps ended that for good. It's time to break up the union, you've proven conservatives ignore the Constitution outright. It's time to move on without you angries. Go build your Deliverance utopia and be happy. We're tired of being dragged back to 1853 every time some con gains power somewhere. Go be happy somewhere else.

You're so full of shit. I consume a lot of news; and not one democrat has come on and said we'll come to the table. You don't get to take a pass on not giving a good faith effort. And what makes this worse is that it's utter hypocrisy. Of course, that's your M.O. and people are just used to it.

And...Dems get away with this b/c minions like you are 100 percent fine with it. You never criticize your party. You justify bull shit at every turn; and you do it while using their spoonfed talking points :lmao:

Many of the "masses" want straight repeal because they want control of their own health care and believe that Government has no place in it. Most know that when Government tries to control the price of something that the price of that something goes. History shows that to be the case.

Most Americans believe in the principles of free markets, supply and demand , if you will. They know that in an abundance of supply, the price goes down. Conversely if supply is low, price goes up, which leads me to health care insurance providers.

Yup. Healthcare is way inflated. There's no way in hell that it should be one fifth of the economy.

You're so full of shit. I consume a lot of news; and not one democrat has come on and said we'll come to the table. You don't get to take a pass on not giving a good faith effort. And what makes this worse is that it's utter hypocrisy. Of course, that's your M.O. and people are just used to it.

There is video after video of Obama saying in a speech "if the Republicans have a better idea or good idea to make the healthcare law better I am more than ready to listen to them". Response for 7 years? What 50 votes in the House to repeal it but zero offers of how to make it better.

It's over, once Trump is out and a Democrat in all of Trump's nonsense will be reversed and he will be erased from history. Everything Republicans hold dear will be torn down and burned by a Democrat Congress.

Republicans created this new paradigm, and they will have to live with it when they are the ones without any power. Sorry, that's how life works. We will now forever be in a never ending spiral where whoever has power will simply destroy all the other party did previously. Welcome to Republican nirvana. Enjoy the world you have created.

Typical .... just dripping with class and dignity. Certainly what we've come to expect from the left.

Typical .... just dripping with class and dignity. Certainly what we've come to expect from the left.
If a rube like you refuses to respond to an argument, well I might as well amuse myself

:fu:

Forum List

Back