Democrats demand 24 hour waiting period - for tatoos!!!

Oklahoma was the last state to allow tats and that has just been in the last year. It is a republican state.

Last edited:
Well, that is stupid as what some of the reactionaries of the far right in government want.

If an adult wants a tattoo, well . . .?

and of course our resident self proclaimed republican, in a thread about democrats, just has to bash the right

:lol:

Long enough to sober up before you do something stupid.

so we need a 24 hour period before sex because you need to sober up...? sex isn't stupid, but it can result in an unplanned pregnancy.

So reactionaries are pissy about waiting times for tats?

Reactonaries want to interfere with a woman's right to abortions. which is certainly a Far Right Reactionary Statist big government position.

first jake says this is a stupid idea

now he claims reactionaries are pissy about waiting times for tats

proof the moron is such a troll he doesn't realize he just called himself a reactionary

LOL

first jake says this is a stupid idea

now he claims reactionaries are pissy about waiting times for tats

proof the moron is such a troll he doesn't realize he just called himself a reactionary

LOL

he has been caught in his own lies yet AGAIN :D:

the thread is about DC - a known right-wing bastion
:lol:

so the libtards want a 24 hour waiting period for a tattoo but demand IMMEDIATE murder of the baby in the womb upon request?

That's a crazy idea. Everyone knows that all crack babies should be brought to term, raised in poverty, and eventually housed in prisons.

so you say it is OK for the government to require you to wait 24 hours for the tattoo but you want to murder the unborn right the moment the request comes?

Oh, I see. so much about how the libtards care about women :lol:

Murdering that baby in the womb as much as you like it, is still a dangerous and potentially life threatening condition for the woman.

But who cares, right?

I am a taxpayer--therefore, I want to see sensible policies govern individual decisions when those decisions affect social costs.

For example, crack babies have an enormous social cost.

Also, unemployable persons (due to, perhaps, a tattoo of a goat on their forehead) create a social cost.

If I'm going to give them money later for bad decisions, I demand to have some say in the process.

[
Shhh don't give the proggressives any ideas. Next thing they will want to stand next to ya, to make sure you don't use more than one sqaure of tissue to wipe with.

And that will te RECYCLED toilet paper as per al gore.

I see no problem with the waiting period at all. I've seen tons of "tats" that were regretted later. Bad tats can actually create serious lifelong problems. It's not a minor thing.

But then, I also believe that young males and females should be placed on mandatory birth control until they can demonstrate financial and social stability.

Radical ideas, I know. LOL

Radical? More like stu... Never mind.

I see no problem with the waiting period at all. I've seen tons of "tats" that were regretted later. Bad tats can actually create serious lifelong problems. It's not a minor thing.

But then, I also believe that young males and females should be placed on mandatory birth control until they can demonstrate financial and social stability.

Radical ideas, I know. LOL

Radical? More like stu... Never mind.

Call me crazy, but I have no desire to financially sponsor bad decisions.

[Most of those laws either 2) apply to the tattoo parlors and require minimum standards for hygine and tattoo artist training.

You damn fool. You think those regulations are about protecting the public.? They're about restricting entrance into the tatoo industry. The "body artists" already in it want to keep out the competittion.

All regulations are about restricting competition not protecting the public.

think, you miserable wretch

That's a crazy idea. Everyone knows that all crack babies should be brought to term, raised in poverty, and eventually housed in prisons.

so you say it is OK for the government to require you to wait 24 hours for the tattoo but you want to murder the unborn right the moment the request comes?

Murdering that baby in the womb as much as you like it, is still a dangerous and potentially life threatening condition for the woman.

But who cares, right?

I am a taxpayer--therefore, I want to see sensible policies govern individual decisions when those decisions affect social costs.

Also, unemployable persons (due to, perhaps, a tattoo of a goat on their forehead) create a social cost.

If I'm going to give them money later for bad decisions, I demand to have some say in the process.

well, I am a taxpayer as well and I could not care less about tattoos but this hypocrisy over the tattoo vs immediate rash to murder just shows the libtards minds all the best - because their ultimate goal is TOTAL control.
crack babies are easily treatable.
you have no idea what you are talking about.

But who cares, right?

well, I am a taxpayer as well and I could not care less about tattoos but this hypocrisy over the tattoo vs immediate rash to murder just shows the libtards minds all the best - because their ultimate goal is TOTAL control.
crack babies are easily treatable.
you have no idea what you are talking about.

Great, we'll put the unemployable tattoo displays and unemployable crack kids on YOUR tab, if you're so passionate about it.

Leave me out of it.

But Democrats are fine with 11 yr old girls staying out all night and fucking.
Because in NYC anyway it will be fine for them to get the morning after pill OTC without the
parents permission.

Ok repealed its 1963 ban on tats in 2006.

When I checked into getting one in 2010 their was not a one to be found in NE Oklahoma. Missouri has a lot of them. But Joplin they did ban all form of adult entertainment in the city.

Doesn't anybody do home made tats like we did in the 1970's?

Last edited:
But Democrats are fine with 11 yr old girls staying out all night and fucking.
Because in NYC anyway it will be fine for them to get the morning after pill OTC without the
parents permission.

If it were my 11 yo daughter she would not be fucking at all.

Forum List

Back