Democrats do worse than "you lie," of Joe Wilson...actually protest in middle of speech....

Link to EITHER of those claims? Your choice.

Find books/journals:

Sociological forum: Power Devaluation, the Ku Klux Klan, and the Democratic National Convention of 1924, by Rory McVeigh
The Journal of Southern History: William Gibbs McAdoo and the Democratic National Convention of 1924, by James C. Prude
Democratic Convention of 1924 and Some Reminiscences of a Participant; Comments on DeTrobriand and Officer Inebriates, by Burton K. Wheeler, M. F. Keller, Barry C. Johnson and John R. Sibbald

I didn't say "quotre random book titles with '1924' in them". I said link me to your specious claim that the Klan "marched from New York to Long Branch" --- with or without your previous now-abandoned reasoning that they did so in celebration of a plank --- OR to your other claim that the photo "was taken during the convention" regardless where it was. How come you can't demonstrate where OR when it comes from? Hm?

For that matter you can also link me to where they called it a "Klanbake".

You know what a "link" is, right?

Are you saying that things that are in books are not true unless they're linked on internet?

You see, good things about books is they can't be just retyped, or erased to preference of some internet shills, or pushed to 20th page on internet search algorithm. So, go to library, find the titles i provided and enlighten yourself.

You know what "book" is, right?

No Doodles, I didn't ask for "titles". I asked for LINKS. As in, PROOF of your ass-sertions. You can also link the relevant image from a book. I'm not seeing any.

If you don't have any, just admit you were lying and we'll move on.

No Bozzo, the image is not from the book. I doubt you would read it even if I scan pages from the books and post it for you.

Feel free to search for Klanbake yourself, there are plenty of links for it.

"Bozzo"? What, you think I"m Boz Skaggs now?

I don't *NEED* to search Klanbake, Klutz. I already know all about it. I'm just waiting for you to step in it.

Go ahead. Ya feel lucky? Punk?

The democrat party members who pretend to be journalists went nuts when Joe Wilson shouted..."You lie," during the obama speech.....the democrat party women dressed in kkk white were much worse.....they stood up in their kkk white clothing and shouted during the speech...

You actually want us to believe anybody dressed in white is KKK?

Sooooooo............ the bride at every altar --- Klan? The home team at every baseball game --- Klan? Jesus Christ --- Klan?

when the democrat party dresses in kkk white....since they are the party of the kkk...yes.

You forget which party the klan endorsed for president?

They placed the vote "anybody but Davis". Just like lefties will vote in November for "anybody but Trump" even if that means voting for communist.

The democrat party members who pretend to be journalists went nuts when Joe Wilson shouted..."You lie," during the obama speech.....the democrat party women dressed in kkk white were much worse.....they stood up in their kkk white clothing and shouted during the speech...

Sooooooo............ the bride at every altar --- Klan? The home team at every baseball game --- Klan? Jesus Christ --- Klan?

when the democrat party dresses in kkk white....since they are the party of the kkk...yes.

They placed the vote "anybody but Davis". Just like lefties will vote in November for "anybody but Trump" even if that means voting for communist.

When did the Klan endorse "anybody but Davis"?

No Sparkles, they specifically endorsed Coolidge. He was the only candidate who wouldn't denounce them. Davis did, immediately.

Lol, no. They endorsed tRump.

These morons cant hold a caucus in one of the smaller states of the country; what evidence is there they could organize anything to reduce drug prices?

None that I can see.

Republicans are the party of racial division. They are the party of white supremacists and neo-nazis. Your stupidity is on full display.

You scored bulls eye, straight to your ass.

Lets see...

The 13th Amendment to the Constitution that ended slavery Senate passed iwith 38-6 vote. All Republicans and two Democrats voted for the Amendment. The House passed with 119-56 vote. All Republicans and Unionists, along with 14 Democrats voted for the Amendment, while with 56 Democrats voting against.

The 14th Amendment to the Constitution Senate passed with 33-11 vote. House passed the Amendment with 120-32 vote. Do I need to post from what party all vote against came from?

Do I need to post about 15th Amendment, or you can figure the pattern on your own?

Last edited:

things have changed a bit, super duper. Now the GOP is the party of the KKK obviously duh.

No Sparkles, they specifically endorsed Coolidge. He was the only candidate who wouldn't denounce them. Davis did, immediately.

Is your claim was that Coolidge was Klansman? How about the link?

No, read what I posted. The Klan endorsed Coolidge, and they did so because he was the only candidate in 1924 who would not denounce them. Davis did denounce them as soon as he got the nomination. Didn't hurt that Coolidge and the Klannadge both supported Prohibition.

Not sure how that came back up but there it is, innit.

No, read what I posted. The Klan endorsed Coolidge, and they did so because he was the only candidate in 1924 who would not denounce them. Davis did denounce them as soon as he got the nomination. Didn't hurt that Coolidge and the Klannadge both supported Prohibition.

Not sure how that came back up but there it is, innit.

Time for me to check the history books.

Hilary.

The white wearing democrat women were honoring suffrage. It's just a bit silly.

It doesn't seem to occur to the OP that these are all women, who are allowed to wear whatever colors they want in this culture, as opposed to men.

The Dodge Ball player of this thread.....dodge, duck, dodge, duck, dodge......all to protect the most vile political party in American history....a party that started a Civil war to keep blacks as slaves, then, after the Republicans freed the slaves, used their white sheeted kkk to torture, intimidate and murder Blacks and their Republican allies....

Keep dodging little pogo....

It was the Republican Party who started the civil war. The Trump Republican Party is the most vile in the history of this country. White supremacists, neo-nazis and far right wing groups call the Republican Party home now. The Republican Party as currently constituted needs to be destroyed.

Gads, you're an imbecile.

It was the Democrat President of the Confederacy, Jefferson Davis, that began the Civil War.

The Confedderacy had no "Democratic President". IT HAD NO POLITICAL PARTIES. And I already pointed that out hours ago as well as years ago.

Good CHRIST you're dense.

Is this your first lie of the day, Stinky???

How many do you need?

upload_2020-2-6_8-6-53.jpeg
Description
Jefferson Finis Davis was an American politician who served as the president of the Confederate States from 1861 to 1865. As a member of the Democratic Party, he represented Mississippi in the United States Senate and the House of Representatives before the American Civil War. Wikipedia

The Democrats have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

Last edited:

There is no "party of the kkk [sic]". But there are lots of figures wearing white.

usa_today_13851082.0.jpg

8d174c56b0f7004ba42cf54e22e83993--nun-clothing-audrey-hepburn.jpg
PWCc1xcx-H-suDDf8TGQlfpeANaVNsrghjiUttiIzox_O5jnP-LFNNKP1IXoqpVrnUhAm-7BbEKbJ0v32PBWoXNzBuWKKtfAgTIN8xWGsuIRwKLJet1MvMZWPRVPGqw9EEmH_yct5qqHdM7Ju-sy7gcvbZOH9Z9gfuoP

10be7cc2284bcdcd763bbf57bfd5f5ed3d1c591b.png
0e697bbf587a5a18f6336cbbacf42822--three-sisters-photography-photography-kids.jpg
melania-trump-lead-41991bfd-f6d3-4066-825d-e95e34c67139.jpg

Bullshit! I'm from the south were the KKK was and maybe still is active and I know for a fact, from first hand knowledge that they were all dixiecrats, ie a brach of the democratic party. They are also the party of slavery and Jim Crow as well. Even the founder of the democratic party, Andrew Jackson was the biggest racist to ever sit in the oval office.
Let's just own up to facts and history, Democrats have always been and always will be the party of racial division in this nation. They're still constantly playing the race card today to further amplify and prove the point. You can try but you can't deny or forever ignore the facts. And quit trying to get everyone else to pay for your guilty conscious, your sins and your stupidity.

Republicans are the party of racial division. They are the party of white supremacists and neo-nazis. Your stupidity is on full display.

Let's check:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

Takes a real fucking imbecile to paste the same lame shit that's already been disproven over the years every time you've trotted it out expecting different results. Takes an even stupider one to trot it out when it's already been refuted before you even got here.

One of my many gifts, it appears, is getting under the scales of low-life lyijng Democrat apologists like you, Stinky.

Everything I post is 100% true, accurate and correct.

And the swiftness with which you default to vulgarity proves it.

Every time.

Nothing in my post has been 'refuted.'

Try again....sans juvenile vulgarity.....Stinky:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

Hilary.

Are you kidding or are you really that misinformed?

things have changed a bit, super duper. Now the GOP is the party of the KKK obviously duh.

Obviously NOT, duh, little hater dupe. The Dems are still the party of the KKK it's just their new mode of slavery is welfare, and how to keep blacks stuck on it.

Duh.

Hilary.

Are you kidding or are you really that misinformed?

No, but you clearly are ignorant of the facts.

There is no "party of the kkk [sic]". But there are lots of figures wearing white.

usa_today_13851082.0.jpg

PWCc1xcx-H-suDDf8TGQlfpeANaVNsrghjiUttiIzox_O5jnP-LFNNKP1IXoqpVrnUhAm-7BbEKbJ0v32PBWoXNzBuWKKtfAgTIN8xWGsuIRwKLJet1MvMZWPRVPGqw9EEmH_yct5qqHdM7Ju-sy7gcvbZOH9Z9gfuoP

0e697bbf587a5a18f6336cbbacf42822--three-sisters-photography-photography-kids.jpg

Sure there is. The KKK was the brown shirts of the democratic party

Odd that you could correct the acronym yet bailed on the proper name. Which "democratic party" would that be?

The one that saw the Klan run Republicans (note the capitali letter ,who knew) against it in Ohio and Indiana and Maine and California and Oregon and Washington and Kansas and New Jersey and Michigan? Or the one that nominated a POTUS candidate who denounced them so the KKK endorsed the Republican (Coolidge), or the one that nominated a Catholic (Smith) so the KKK ran a national smear campaign against him? Or perhaps the one whose Governor (Arnall) and POTUS (FDR) drove them out of existence in 1944?

The Democrat Party that created the KKK to terrorize, and keep the freed black slaves subjugated.

That Democrat Party, that you so blindly defend.

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…”
Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

Let's see the rest of that paragraph, toots.
And yes, that means including the phrase "in effect".

Buy the book, Stinky.

It doesn't seem to occur to the OP that these are all women, who are allowed to wear whatever colors they want in this culture, as opposed to men.

The Dodge Ball player of this thread.....dodge, duck, dodge, duck, dodge......all to protect the most vile political party in American history....a party that started a Civil war to keep blacks as slaves, then, after the Republicans freed the slaves, used their white sheeted kkk to torture, intimidate and murder Blacks and their Republican allies....

Keep dodging little pogo....

It was the Republican Party who started the civil war. The Trump Republican Party is the most vile in the history of this country. White supremacists, neo-nazis and far right wing groups call the Republican Party home now. The Republican Party as currently constituted needs to be destroyed.

Gads, you're an imbecile.

It was the Democrat President of the Confederacy, Jefferson Davis, that began the Civil War.

The Confedderacy had no "Democratic President". IT HAD NO POLITICAL PARTIES. And I already pointed that out hours ago as well as years ago.

Good CHRIST you're dense.

Is this your first lie of the day, Stinky???

How many do you need?

View attachment 305010
Description
Jefferson Finis Davis was an American politician who served as the president of the Confederate States from 1861 to 1865. As a member of the Democratic Party, he represented Mississippi in the United States Senate and the House of Representatives before the American Civil War. Wikipedia

The Democrats have always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

Once AGAIN ---- the Confederacy had no political parties. Presumably had it survived they would have developed as alternate visions for its future emerged, but --- it did not. Nor did the United States in its own first decade. And there's jackwagon you can do about that with your pathetic stabs at revisionist history.

Slavery, specifically referring to African TransAtlantic slavery, was going on in this land for exaclty 250 years before the Declaration of Independence, let alone any political parties. NOR did any slave owner/slave trader ANYWHERE ever require a political party to engage in it, and the overwhelming majority of them had no such party at all. But as far as those who did, Whigs had slaves (including Presidents Harrison, Tyler, Taylor and 1860 candidate John Bell), Federalists had slaves, Democratic-Republicans had slaves, and the last POTUS to be a slaveowner was ........ Ulysses Grant.

Sure there is. The KKK was the brown shirts of the democratic party

Odd that you could correct the acronym yet bailed on the proper name. Which "democratic party" would that be?

The one that saw the Klan run Republicans (note the capitali letter ,who knew) against it in Ohio and Indiana and Maine and California and Oregon and Washington and Kansas and New Jersey and Michigan? Or the one that nominated a POTUS candidate who denounced them so the KKK endorsed the Republican (Coolidge), or the one that nominated a Catholic (Smith) so the KKK ran a national smear campaign against him? Or perhaps the one whose Governor (Arnall) and POTUS (FDR) drove them out of existence in 1944?

The Democrat Party that created the KKK to terrorize, and keep the freed black slaves subjugated.

That Democrat Party, that you so blindly defend.

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…”
Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

Let's see the rest of that paragraph, toots.
And yes, that means including the phrase "in effect".

Buy the book, Stinky.

*I* didn't bring it up, did I.

usa_today_13851082.0.jpg

Bullshit! I'm from the south were the KKK was and maybe still is active and I know for a fact, from first hand knowledge that they were all dixiecrats, ie a brach of the democratic party. They are also the party of slavery and Jim Crow as well. Even the founder of the democratic party, Andrew Jackson was the biggest racist to ever sit in the oval office.
Let's just own up to facts and history, Democrats have always been and always will be the party of racial division in this nation. They're still constantly playing the race card today to further amplify and prove the point. You can try but you can't deny or forever ignore the facts. And quit trying to get everyone else to pay for your guilty conscious, your sins and your stupidity.

Let's check:

Takes a real fucking imbecile to paste the same lame shit that's already been disproven over the years every time you've trotted it out expecting different results. Takes an even stupider one to trot it out when it's already been refuted before you even got here.

One of my many gifts, it appears, is getting under the scales of low-life lyijng Democrat apologists like you, Stinky.

Everything I post is 100% true, accurate and correct.

And the swiftness with which you default to vulgarity proves it.

Every time.

Nothing in my post has been 'refuted.'

Try again....sans juvenile vulgarity.....Stinky:

Your "gift" is the intensity of your self-delusion as you cut-and-paste ONCE AGAIN the same old shit that got its mendacity clock cleaned on this site YEARS ago -- expecting different results.
FUCK outta here.

Forum List

Back