Democrats For Romney

You'd actually maybe (doubtful) have some valid complaints if you weren't making up hardcore lies in the process. You're arguing like a kook.

again, guy, you need to actually do some research on the crazy shit LDS actually believe.

I know about their beliefs and history and current status. That's how I'm able to spot your lies a mile away.

Still waiting for you to point one out...

^^^

Well for one, pretending that so-called Mormon sects (that are not part of the LDS church) have anything to do with the LDS church. That's about like calling Prodestants Catholics. You just do it so you can pretend that he's into polygamy too.

Last edited:
^^^

Well for one, pretending that so-called Mormon sects (that are not part of the LDS church) have anything to do with the LDS church. That's about like calling Prodestants Catholics. You just do it so you can pretend that he's into polygamy too.

I guess I'm not seeing the big difference. they all read from the Book of Mormon, they all were part of the same "Church" at some point. They all call themselves "Latter-Day Saints".

And they are probably practicing the "faith" closer to what Joseph Smith and Brigham Young" are.

Not to mention, Mitt's Grandpappy ran off to Mexico to keep practicing polygamy.

Oh, did Mormonism get rid of the notion of "eternal marriage" or having multiple wives in the Celestial Heaven when you are ruling your own planet and fathering millions of spirit children? Nope!

^^^

I guess I'm not seeing the big difference. they all read from the Book of Mormon, they all were part of the same "Church" at some point. They all call themselves "Latter-Day Saints".

And they are probably practicing the "faith" closer to what Joseph Smith and Brigham Young" are.

Not to mention, Mitt's Grandpappy ran off to Mexico to keep practicing polygamy.

Oh, did Mormonism get rid of the notion of "eternal marriage" or having multiple wives in the Celestial Heaven when you are ruling your own planet and fathering millions of spirit children? Nope!

Well they aren't. Latter Day Saints are officially named as such and always have been; though they were nicknamed Mormons There are other groups not associated with the LDS church that call themseleves Mormons and practice polygamy. They are not affiliated in any manner and I believe that you know that or did not care to know that. You seem more than happy to spread lies.

Well they aren't. Latter Day Saints are officially named as such and always have been; though they were nicknamed Mormons There are other groups not associated with the LDS church that call themseleves Mormons and practice polygamy. They are not affiliated in any manner and I believe that you know that or did not care to know that. You seem more than happy to spread lies.

You know what, they all call themselves some varition of "Latter Day Saints". They all read from the Book of Mormon. And they all sprang from that fetid pool of lies and stupidity founded by Joseph Smith.

List of sects in the Latter Day Saint movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now the Mormons like to pretend this shit isn't in their closet. I've talked to a few Mormons who were completely unaware that Smith was a Polygamist. (Imagine my glee at their shock.)

But even if the polygamy is gone, the misogyny is still there...

You know what, they all call themselves some varition of "Latter Day Saints". They all read from the Book of Mormon. And they all sprang from that fetid pool of lies and stupidity founded by Joseph Smith.

List of sects in the Latter Day Saint movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now the Mormons like to pretend this shit isn't in their closet. I've talked to a few Mormons who were completely unaware that Smith was a Polygamist. (Imagine my glee at their shock.)

Yea Mormons read from the Bible too. By your f'd up logic, I can call them Catholics.

Yea Mormons read from the Bible too. By your f'd up logic, I can call them Catholics.

Well, nope, because they read from the King James Version of the Bible, which the Catholics reject as badly translated and missing a few key books.

They also deny the trinity, and a bunch of other theological things.

But isn't about what you'd call them, it's about what they call themselves, isn't it?

If the FLDS calls itself Mormon, and they are practicing the scam... errrr "faith" closer to what Joseph Smith did, who are we to say otherwise?

Well, nope, because they read from the King James Version of the Bible, which the Catholics reject as badly translated and missing a few key books.

They also deny the trinity, and a bunch of other theological things.

But isn't about what you'd call them, it's about what they call themselves, isn't it?

If the FLDS calls itself Mormon, and they are practicing the scam... errrr "faith" closer to what Joseph Smith did, who are we to say otherwise?

Yes, there are huge differences between Catholics and Mormons; that was sort of the f'ing point. There are huge differences between the LDS and other sects that call themselves Mormons. And you're trying to judge Romney on whole other religions and its nonsense.

^^^

I guess I'm not seeing the big difference. . . .
You certainly aren't, are you? But your hatred and religious bigotry shines through.

^^^

I guess I'm not seeing the big difference. . . .
You certainly aren't, are you? But your hatred and religious bigotry shines through.

Not at all.

If you were to go back with a time machine and come back with Jospeh Smith, let him spend a week with the FLDS and a week with the mainstream LDS, which one do you think he'd recognize as being closer to the way he practiced the faith?

(Of course, if I had a time machine, I'd go back and whack Joseph Smith before he figured out religion was an easier scam than telling his neighbors in New York that he could find gold with a stick.)

No, they are not, but you are still a broken person inside, a real bigot in 2012.
Favorite game of the LDS assholes I met in the 1980's... "Let's screw with the black kids!"
Sure, they did. :cuckoo:

Um, yeah, they did.

Like the time they thought it would hilarious to lock the black kid out on the fire escape... and he had to climb down a rickety barracks ladder to get to the ground. because they thought that was too damned funny.

Now, keep in mind, this was in 1983, and they probably had just gotten over the whole "Black folks get to be priests now" thing...

Guy, not they did not. You are making up stories, very unbelievable stories.

JoeB, no one believes your stories.

Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Why should I vote against my own interests? Do you think that I am as stupid as you obviously are?

Guy, not they did not. You are making up stories, very unbelievable stories. JoeB, no one believes your stories.
Contradiction- not an argument. Event I described actually happened. Ft. Lewis, WA, 1983.
No it didn't.

Yeah, actually it did...

Sorry, man, what I saw with those LDS freaks has put them on my permanent list.

It's very hard to get on that list as an individual, much lesss as a group.

Forum List

Back