Democrats For Romney

Joe why do you infect every thread? You found a cure for your disease yet.

Actually, we both started about the same time about a year ago, and we've both made about an equal number of posts.

You didn't like ROmney any more than I did when this started, don't go griping because I've stuck to my principles...

Imagine feeling obligated to back someone simply because they have the "correct" letter after their name. I suppose intellectual dishonesty can be justified away somehow, but I'd need a freakin' chiropractor after all that twisting and spinning.

Actually, we both started about the same time about a year ago, and we've both made about an equal number of posts.

You didn't like ROmney any more than I did when this started, don't go griping because I've stuck to my principles...

Imagine feeling obligated to back someone simply because they have the "correct" letter after their name. I suppose intellectual dishonesty can be justified away somehow, but I'd need a freakin' chiropractor after all that twisting and spinning.

You're not seriously imagining there's any backbone involved in all this, are you?

You're not seriously imagining there's any backbone involved in all this, are you?

LOL, that's a good way to put it.

Have you considered the possibility that JoeB is an agent provocateur, sent by the Romney campaign to stir up righteous indignation against his detractors? ... hmm.

Which would implicate you as well, in maintaining the ruse. That's it!

It's all part of a "vast no-wing conspiracy"...Yeah, that's the ticket. :eek:

JoeB's head has two compartments where his brain should be. One is empty, the other has a sign: "For rent but not to Mormons."

Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Based on his record as governor? Saving the Olympics? Bain? His "honesty"? His "integrity"? How is he a "logical choice"?

Not nasty, JoeB: that's your method. My joke was pretty funny.

Actually the country is demonstrating pretty well it's not as hate filled and bigoted as you and the rest of your liberal friends are. What I love about your posts is that you show the left for what it is, users. When you can use women, blacks, whatever to win elections then you're right on it. When you spew hatred to win elections, your friends are suddenly silent showing that bigotry isn't really their issue, winning elections is...

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Nope, he has proven to be too far right for most Democrats.

Actually the country is demonstrating pretty well it's not as hate filled and bigoted as you and the rest of your liberal friends are. What I love about your posts is that you show the left for what it is, users. When you can use women, blacks, whatever to win elections then you're right on it. When you spew hatred to win elections, your friends are suddenly silent showing that bigotry isn't really their issue, winning elections is...

By "using them to win elections", you mean, "Pointing out that they are voting against their own interests by voting GOP?"

This is the problem. The GOP is no friend to women since it was hijacked by the religious nutbags. It was a friend to minorities at one point, but decided it was easier to play on racial hate.

It wasn't the Democrats who came up with Reagan's Welfare Queen, Willie Horton, Jesse Helm's White Hands Ad, Corker's "Playboy Mansion" ad.

And this is the real problem. Working class white males- most of them, are in the same boat as minorities and women. Fighting over the last cookie the Koch brothers are letting us have.

Are you serious? I'm pretty much center left, and the last thing I want is another goofball who'll finance tax cuts with debt, and surround themself with neocons to make foreign policy choices.

Liberal friends? kaz, you are so far right that those of who are right of center seem to your unstable mind as wild-eyed pinkos, silly boy. The hatred flows from both sides, ours and that of the lefts and dems. We all can put an end to it, but the far right freaks prefer to hate, much like the far lefties.

Are you serious? I'm pretty much center left, and the last thing I want is another goofball who'll finance tax cuts with debt, and surround themself with neocons to make foreign policy choices.

The Kool aide is appropriate I'm thinkin...

Based on his record as governor? Saving the Olympics? Bain? His "honesty"? His "integrity"? How is he a "logical choice"?

Based on his opponent

History will see his opponent as one of the best presidents ever. The man who took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go. The man who saved the economy from the Republicans mess. The man who saved the car industry after Republicans said let it die. The man who made health care available for millions of American children. The man who got 20 billion from BP when Republicans apologized.

All that from a man who had to face over 360 filibusters from the dirtiest, most anti American Party in history.

The funniest thing about you guys is that you think Obama is too far left for the average Democrat.

Based on what? What actions that Obama has taken would you consider "far left"?

Obama has governed like the center-right corporate puppet that he is.

Forum List

Back