Democrats For Romney

One more point.

If Mitt Romney were a Branch Davidian, who beleived that the leaders of his chuch should practice polygamy with teenage girls because God said so, you would not call people who thought that was stupid, "bigots". You'd agree with them.

If Mitt Romney were a member of the Christian Identity Movement, which held non-whites were accursed by God, you wouldn't call for a respect for those beliefs, either.

Of course, Mormons have both the polygamy and the racism in their history. They have it locked away in a closet like a crazy uncle, but it's in their history and beliefs...

So, um, sorry, man, just because you hide your crazy beliefs, it isn't bigotry for me to point them out.

I heard a good one today.

The election of 2012 as the bigots have to decide between Obama's color and Romney's religion.

SO FAR, I have heard only one anti Mormon comment from a usual GOP voter. I have heard much more praise of Romney than McCain, which surprised me. I'll be voting the E-C-O-N-O-M-Y.

One more point.

If Mitt Romney were a Branch Davidian, who beleived that the leaders of his chuch should practice polygamy with teenage girls because God said so, you would not call people who thought that was stupid, "bigots". You'd agree with them.

If Mitt Romney were a member of the Christian Identity Movement, which held non-whites were accursed by God, you wouldn't call for a respect for those beliefs, either.

Of course, Mormons have both the polygamy and the racism in their history. They have it locked away in a closet like a crazy uncle, but it's in their history and beliefs...

So, um, sorry, man, just because you hide your crazy beliefs, it isn't bigotry for me to point them out.

Different churches, different times, different places. No viable comparison.

Democrats should vote Romney

If you consider that most Democrats are center left, Romney is the candidate that's closest to their political beliefs.

Obama definitely let them down on that hopey changy thing, has proven too far left for most Democrats, is definitely weak on economic issues and they mostly agree that Obama has the country on the wrong track.

For the good of the country Democrats should vote Romney, he's their logical choice.

Obama is not far left. I know that the far right wants everyone to believe that, but the truth is that the right just keeps moving further and further away from the middle that they can't even make it out anymore.

ahhh .. Yup....:lol:

One more point.

Different churches, different times, different places. No viable comparison.

They are still the same racist, misogynistic, homophobic assholes they've always been.

That they've papered it over with a public relations campaign doesn't change that.

No, they are not, but you are still a broken person inside, a real bigot in 2012.

Joe: I've seen you constantly go on these lying rants again Mormons and so far I don't think one person has taken up your cause. That should tell you something.

What specifically about his track record in government, other than Romneycare's state level mandate, do you find progressively liberal?

By specifically I mean actions as gov. of MA.

Stuffed the state cabinet with Democrats, increased state gasoline tax to fund environmental initiatives, increased property taxes.....

One more point.

And democrats instituted Jim Crow and were the party of slavery, you don't see modern day people holding that against them either.....shit or get off the pot dude.

What specifically about his track record in government, other than Romneycare's state level mandate, do you find progressively liberal?

By specifically I mean actions as gov. of MA.

Stuffed the state cabinet with Democrats, increased state gasoline tax to fund environmental initiatives, increased property taxes.....

My property taxes went down while Romney was my Governor.....however it wasn't due to him as in MA property taxes are a town, not state, issue.

Do you have any links to back up these claims, I know the property tax one is false if you live in my town in MA.

My property taxes went down while Romney was my Governor.....however it wasn't due to him as in MA property taxes are a town, not state, issue.

Do you have any links to back up these claims, I know the property tax one is false if you live in my town in MA.

Property taxes went up because Romney cut state level money for municipalities. And Romney signed the law that paved the way for the tax increases.

Unfortunately the link to the full story is not available within the link you provided. I believe that the claimed raise in property taxes actually did not end up happening. Do you have something with some numbers to prove out your claim? I have my own personal experiences from my personal property taxes that contradicts what you say but it may be just an outlier for my town and not the other towns in the state. My personal property taxes did not start going up until 2 years ago when people when Pilgrim Nuclear Power Plants tax subsidies to the town expired.

Do you have any proof of the other claims you made?

One more point.

And democrats instituted Jim Crow and were the party of slavery, you don't see modern day people holding that against them either.....shit or get off the pot dude.

Some of the far right wacks still argue it, but they are dooshy, so it don't matter.

One more point.

Is this really an argument for you.

The racism wasn't in the "distant past". They didn't let blacks join until 1978.

Some Mormons sects STILL practice polygamy.

For the homophobia, they were pulling that crap in 2008.

And it isn't like they've gone through the Book of Mormon and edited out all the racist stuff. They just squirm when someone asks about it.

One more point.

The racism wasn't in the "distant past". They didn't let blacks join until 1978.

And it isn't like they've gone through the Book of Mormon and edited out all the racist stuff. They just squirm when someone asks about it.

You'd actually maybe (doubtful) have some valid complaints if you weren't making up hardcore lies in the process. You're arguing like a kook.

You'd actually maybe (doubtful) have some valid complaints if you weren't making up hardcore lies in the process. You're arguing like a kook.

again, guy, you need to actually do some research on the crazy shit LDS actually believe.

again, guy, you need to actually do some research on the crazy shit LDS actually believe.

Something tells me research won't be needed, that the press will provide all required data, top to bottom.

I know about their beliefs and history and current status. That's how I'm able to spot your lies a mile away.

Forum List

Back