Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

Dumbfuck, treaties don't allow candidates to break the law.
No quid pro quo and it was a conversation between 2 heads of State, not between a "candidate" and a foreign operative. I'm sure, if you read transcripts of President obama's conversations with foreign leaders while he was POTUS (and probably before and after) you would find similar favors asked and in the case of Joe Biden's conversations, quid pro quo was demanded.This is much ado about nothing and the world feel slightly embarrassed for the Democrat Party. This shit proves Democrats are irrational and incapable of competent leadership.
Quid pro quo is not a required element of the law in question. And despite being a "conversation between two heads of state," trump is still a candidate campaigning for an upcoming election and it's still illegal to solicit aid for his campaign from a foreign national.
Our ABNORMALS are collectively losing their minds....actually believing the lies put in front of them by the party of INFANTICIDE and their lapdag MSM.....

Dumbfuck, you still can't show Biden committed a crime. :eusa_doh:

Highly irregular though.
Foreign policy is supposed to be decided by congress and negotiated by the president.
Biden was not supposed to make his personal take preference in withholding aid to the Ukraine.
That should have been beyond his authority.
There was nothing done personally for Biden. That's where your argument goes off the rails. And the president delegated this job to Biden to act on behalf of the United States. And the U.S. had every right to withhold aid if Ukraine would not abide by our demands. Even Trump agreed with that.

Of he doesn't get special status from the U.S.. It's only people campaigning for office who can't seek aid in taking him down from a foreign national.

According to your moronic nonsense, it should be completely legal and acceptable for a sitting president running for re-election to use their office to eliminate their competition in an upcoming election. Even worse, seeking foreign nationals to do that job for them.

That shows how stupid you are. How gullible you are. How criminal you are. And how un-American you are.

It is perfectly legal to hire foreign nationals to do research that reveals dirt on opponents.
It is only illegal to get dirt for free that is not revealing criminal behavior that a president has the legal duty to investigate.
So it seems unlikely there is anything illegal about Trump investigating whether or not Hunter Biden committed a crime.

Spin, spin, spin.

It IS illegal to use the power of the US Presidency to bully a weak and desperate foreign power into manufacturing dirt on your political opponents, by withholding military aid bought and paid for by the American people. That's called "extortion", and "abuse of power".

Incidentally, the Russian media are now parroting the White Line on the impeachment. Just as Trump has adopted many of Putin's "alternative histories" of recent Russian actions - like saying the Russian invasion of Afghanistan was necessary because Muslim terrorists from Afghanistan were attacking Russia. That's not true.

Trump's actions throughout his presidency is to give obsequious deference to all things eminating from Putin's mouth. He adopted Putin's lie that the joint US/South Korean military exercises which he cancelled were "provocative", which is a line Putin had been pushing for years.

Your orange clown is done. He's caught and there's no way he can lie, deflect or bully his way out of this one. Not only is Trump caught, but Guliani, Pompeo, Volker, and Pence are all implicated in both the crime, and the cover up. Trump is calling for civil war, and the rest of the Republican leaders are silent in his defense. In fact, saying "but Biden", "but Obama" isn't working for them. Also, they've ramped up a State Department investigation of Hillary's emails, because no other government department will continue to investigate this matter.

These are the death throes of a criminal presidency. As Trump unravels, decent Americans will be more and more horrified by the poison and threats spewing from Trump's Twitter account.
There were no crimes or misdemeanors shown against Trump, and disputing what he actually said by adding your own spin and calling conservatives on it is called "projection."

The truth of the phony impeachment should be based on the truth. Democrats have the wrong guy under their gun sights. Here's the real heel bragging about how powerful he is (and profitting from it to the tune of over a billion dollars taken from the American taxpayer's pocket):

Nope, Democrats don't have the wrong guy...

The story behind Biden's son, Ukraine and Trump's claims

Ukraine’s current prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, was quoted by Bloomberg News in May as saying he had no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son. Bloomberg also reported that the investigation into Burisma was dormant at the time Biden pressed for Shokhin’s ouster

Does not matter if the investigation was dormant at the time.
The firing was still done, and the only reason could be to intimidate future prosecutors from similar investigations.
Biden should not have been threatening aid over his personal preference on prosecutors in a foreign country.
Highly inappropriate.
It is congress that determines conditions of aid, not VP Biden.

LOL

Of course it matters that there was no active investigation by Shokin's office. That means Biden had nothing to gain personally for sacking Shokin.

Dumbfuck, treaties don't allow candidates to break the law.
No quid pro quo and it was a conversation between 2 heads of State, not between a "candidate" and a foreign operative. I'm sure, if you read transcripts of President obama's conversations with foreign leaders while he was POTUS (and probably before and after) you would find similar favors asked and in the case of Joe Biden's conversations, quid pro quo was demanded.This is much ado about nothing and the world feel slightly embarrassed for the Democrat Party. This shit proves Democrats are irrational and incapable of competent leadership.
Quid pro quo is not a required element of the law in question. And despite being a "conversation between two heads of state," trump is still a candidate campaigning for an upcoming election and it's still illegal to solicit aid for his campaign from a foreign national.
Our ABNORMALS are collectively losing their minds....actually believing the lies put in front of them by the party of INFANTICIDE and their lapdag MSM.....

Please cocksucker, I, ar least, tell the truth....you wouldnt know it if you stepped in a pole of it!
Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

IMG]
LOL

And trump is the one who's looking at impeachment in his future.

:dance:

Well if we are talking impeachment, what is the impeachment for?

At least what's been said by the left, Trump threatened US military aid for non compliance with his request for a Biden investigation. Are you saying we both agree that didn't happen????

And if so, then what's the impeachment for? Trump was asking a foreign government to look into the matter unconditionally. Are you claiming that Trump making the request of possible illegalities by one of our representatives is an impeachable offense? How is is that a high crime or misdemeanor offense???
Soliciting campaign aid from a foreign national is a crime.
Yet 3 Democrats have gone to Mexico city to have fund raisers.
Link.....
Moron why would I linkmt national news. Beto I believe was the last one to go there it was National NEWS for gods sake you blazing imbecile.
You're waving the white flag, eh?
They're too easy.

Highly irregular though.
Foreign policy is supposed to be decided by congress and negotiated by the president.
Biden was not supposed to make his personal take preference in withholding aid to the Ukraine.
There was nothing done personally for Biden. That's where your argument goes off the rails. And the president delegated this job to Biden to act on behalf of the United States. And the U.S. had every right to withhold aid if Ukraine would not abide by our demands. Even Trump agreed with that.

We did the investigation already ?

Or did this come out of your ass like the rest of your posts ?

Sounds like another bunch of wingnuts fantasizing about violence if they don't get their way.

I don't think it will have anything to do with violence. It was not mentioned in the article. But on the other hand, if I were a Dem congress person, it might be a good day to play hooky or avoid crossing paths with them.

So I don't see anybody going there to start trouble. Anti-fluff won't be there, that's for sure. They'll be sitting home watching it on television at best.

Maybe you missed it where the question was asked in the OP 'why do Democrats want violence?" as though if the Rolling Thunder crowd (after beating their wives of course) were going to inflict violence and somehow it's the Democrats fault. Then some other asshole wingnut states active duty military should show up to.

I was only commenting on the article posted in the OP. If you want an explanation of comments made by other people, you'll have to ask them about it.

My post that YOU replied to was in regards to the wingnuts on this board who consistently make anonymous calls for violence. That you ignore those comments and pretend to me that the right doesn't call for violence is your problem to deal with.

However I think the idea is that if you keep poking at a hornets nest with a stick, eventually they're going to get pissed off and strike back. We spent three years listening to impeachment talk with no real reason to impeach Trump other than leftists don't like the guy we the people chose to run this country.

^And there you go, justifying right wing violence.

The whistleblower complaint is new, you realize this, right? It also follows the same pattern, get foreign governments to help Trump win an election and in this case holding United States relief for the Ukraine up in the air. Relief meant to protect Ukraine from the last hooligan country to aid Trump for which multiple examples of obstruction of justice were identified. If that isn't toxic to our foreign policy then I don't know what is.

Lastly, Trump doesn't have the support of most Americans regardless of the fact that he won in 2016 (with millions more voting against him). Most Americans are in support of an impeachment inquiry and in some polls a plurality of voters support impeachment vs. not impeaching. The trend is not on your side.
The democrat lies are certainly on your side.

Nope, the lies are saying things like the rules had change for whistlblowers right before the latest or that somehow Schiff can be tried for treason. You guys are soaking up the lies hard.

Highly irregular though.

Shokin was not investigating Hunter Biden. Sacking him was therefore not a personal gain for Joe Biden. TFB you can't comprehend that.

So you liberals think you can control the American people who are demanding their Constitutional rights?

Highly irregular though.

Shokin was not investigating Hunter Biden. Sacking him was therefore not a personal gain for Joe Biden. TFB you can't comprehend that.

I am sure if you call Washington and explain that to them....they will shut the whole thing down.

Nope, the lies are saying things like the rules had change for whistlblowers right before the latest or that somehow Schiff can be tried for treason. You guys are soaking up the lies hard.
America has made a mistake by not charging people with treason. You're probably one of the hippies that should have been charged.

Highly irregular though.

I am sure if you call Washington and explain that to them....they will shut the whole thing down.
Why would I have to explain something to them they already know?

Rush is right (as usual) when he says that we are in a Cold War of a Civil War.

The Left is getting more militant in their greedy zeal to use the government to use the government to steal stuff on their behalf.

America has made a mistake by not charging people with treason. You're probably one of the hippies that should have been charged.

The Constitution has a very specific definition for what is considered treason. So, maybe not be a wank and take a sec to peruse it.

Why do Democrats want violence?

<< Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC >>

It Will Be Ugly... Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC
Odd considering how it's the CRCs always threatening violence here.
There are people who think violence. There are people who talk violence. And there are people who do violence. 95% up to now is you.
And of those on this forum, so far we've had three do violence...and unfortunately for this forum, when the dust cleared and all the pieces put together, USMB ended up in the news. And they were ALL rightwingers.

Three from the USMB forum vs. the 100s and thousands out there who have assaulted Trump voters, beaten journalists, smash windows, light cars on fire, obstruct traffic. The Left built all of that and owns it. Let’s not forget that it was from the Left side that took to shooting up a baseball field of GOP Congressmen.

Yep! Hillary did that! Lock her up!
Let's see your evidence.....

I'll show you mine as soon as you show me yours. I am kind of shy!
I already showed it. I quoted Trump soliciting help from a foreign national to investigate a political rival. I accept your reluctance to post your evidence as a tacit confession you were simply full of shit.

He broke no law.
That can be your rallying cry if he gets impeached.

He may be impeached but there will have been no laws broken. Congress doesn't about care the law. Their main goal was to impeach. This is no rally cry.

Then arrest the democrats who have and continue to go to Mexico City to raise funds for their campaigns... Ohh wait that is different right? Arrest Biden for threatening to with hold funds to protect his son. Ohh wait that is different right? Arrest Al Gore and Clinton for raising money from China. Ohh wait that is different right?

Be very specific and show us the words where Trump threatened to do ANYTHING to the Ukraine, then provide actual proof that unlike the dems the republicans are going to foreign Countries to raise donations for campaigns.
If any candidates are soliciting such aid from Mexicans, then charge them. You say that as though I give a shit.

And I don't have to show Trump said anything threatening Ukraine. While if he did threaten them, that would make this worse for him; but even just soliciting them to investigate a political rival, even without threatening them, is a crime.

Biden is more than a political rival. He was a main player in the executive branch of our government, and is now running for chief executive. That's changes the entire picture.
That doesn't change the law Trump violated by soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

He broke no law. The law was broken when biden started meddling with ukraine to leverage them to give his worthless coke head son a 50k job a month job.
If Biden did something wrong, then Trump wouldnt have had to extort / bribe them into "investigating". 300 national security officials say Trump abused power.

Trump should have kept his disance, and directed the appropriate agencies to handle this.

There was no bribe.

Why would anyone start a violent revolution when you know you serfs will be put down very quickly?

Trump het impeached Pence is President and God help us all...

If Trump were thrown out of office Pence wouldn't be Prez after 2020 anyway and he'd be too busy cleaning up after Trump to do much harm.

At the very least we wouldn't have a president so vigorously undermining our reputation and distancing us from our traditional allies. He'd have little support from the House which makes he senate almost ineffective.

You really think Trump base will not get Pence reelected?

Warren would lose to Pence and God help us when that happens...

The senate needs a super-majority vote to forward an impeachment.

What it would take for Congress to impeach Trump

And many say that bruce only needs a report button to snitch out a member.
We know, but we also know that the Senators who vote to acquit will be forced to go on record as supporting the criminal in chief as opposed to the rule of law and the constitution. That could sink those in tight races. Same goes for House Reps who oppose impeachment.

No, it will not sink them because believe it or not Trump base is solid as can be which mean you will have a hell of a time taking those seats in the Senate.

Many of you on the left truly believe that voting against Conviction will help the Democrats but it could easily hurt them also.

Also riding the White House of Trump for Pence is something you and I mean you should never want.

I am sure you believe Pence will be weak because of Trump impeachment and removal but it could backfire and give us Pence for four more years and seeing he would finish less than half of Trump term mean Pence could run twice...

You should be very careful for what you wish for!

Why would anyone start a violent revolution when you know you serfs will be put down very quickly?

Trump het impeached Pence is President and God help us all...

If Trump were thrown out of office Pence wouldn't be Prez after 2020 anyway and he'd be too busy cleaning up after Trump to do much harm.

At the very least we wouldn't have a president so vigorously undermining our reputation and distancing us from our traditional allies. He'd have little support from the House which makes he senate almost ineffective.

You really think Trump base will not get Pence reelected?

Warren would lose to Pence and God help us when that happens...

The senate needs a super-majority vote to forward an impeachment.

What it would take for Congress to impeach Trump

And many say that bruce only needs a report button to snitch out a member.
We know, but we also know that the Senators who vote to acquit will be forced to go on record as supporting the criminal in chief as opposed to the rule of law and the constitution. That could sink those in tight races. Same goes for House Reps who oppose impeachment.

No, it will not sink them because believe it or not Trump base is solid as can be which mean you will have a hell of a time taking those seats in the Senate.

Trump's base is a minority of voters and for good reason.

Many of you on the left truly believe that voting against Conviction will help the Democrats but it could easily hurt them also.

Voting against conviction....of a minority set of voters.

Also riding the White House of Trump for Pence is something you and I mean you should never want.

They're both bad. If Trump's best quality is to protect us from VP Pence then that's not much of an argument considering who put Pence there in the first place. Plus, there is no evidence Pence has much of any support.

I am sure you believe Pence will be weak because of Trump impeachment and removal but it could backfire and give us Pence for four more years and seeing he would finish less than half of Trump term mean Pence could run twice...

Pence could also run in 2024 if Trump were to win a second term. Or even if he lost. In the end this has nothing to do with a really bad president currently sitting in the White House.

You should be very careful for what you wish for!

^Worst pro-Trump re election spin eva'!!

Forum List

Back