Democrats want Pelosi shredder video taken down

Pelosi's ripping will be there for an Eternity.

Bitch!

You gotta love the prayer lady making practice rips in the copies before the end of President Trump's epic speech. There is the picture of the Democratic Party, nothing left but petty gestures and drama.

Wanna buy a pen??

83828110-10157918411214441-7830931596403277824-n.jpg

No one cares what they want anymore.
They are just snivelin'. As always. Petulant Pelosis temper tantrum will be played over and over again until our Great and Just President wins a second term.
Did you hear all the Libturds calling C-Span saying they'll never vote Democrud again...............LOLOL

Boy what she did will make Trump approval 55% next week. These people are dumber than a Stump.

They are just snivelin'. As always. Petulant Pelosis temper tantrum will be played over and over again until our Great and Just President wins a second term.

It has started a massive wave of fund raising. somebody should have told her before she did that all she was doing was putting money in Trump's campaign coffer.

Jo

It has started a massive wave of fund raising. somebody should have told her before she did that all she was doing was putting money in Trump's campaign coffer.

Jo
Ain't it great. They can't even count 170k votes in a corn field...LOLOLOL

I agree and it should be deleted from History because how dare anyone see Nancy Pelosi rip up the speech!!!

While at it we should rewrite history to paint Amerika as a fascists society that was never a beacon of Freedom and that whites are the mark of Cain...

After read that and you blood is boiling and you are about to blast me with a Pinko Commie attack ( you calling me a Pinko Commie ) just remember who wrote this and I believe Pelosi is an idiot for what she did...

Forum List

Back