Democrats, what would be a good trade-off for the $5B?

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Trump's failures are all of the left's creation. Gee, you sure do provide some real good fodder to beat you over the head with! Do you have an ass-licking machine in your bedroom?

View attachment 238064

TOP 5 PROMISES:

1). Repeal Obamacare. Blocked by democrats and RINOs like McCain.
2). Building a wall, got part done, democrats trying to block the rest.
3). Suspend immigration from terror prone places accomplished despite being blocked numerous times by democratic judges.
4). Cutting taxes for everyone done.
5). Lowering the business tax rate mostly there: down to 21% so far + elimination of the alternative minimum tax.

WHAT ELSE YOU GOT, CHUMP?
Do you have all your Republicans on board w/that damn wall there Spruce?

Ain't nothing been done on no wall but refurishing what already existed.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Trump's failures are all of the left's creation. Gee, you sure do provide some real good fodder to beat you over the head with! Do you have an ass-licking machine in your bedroom?

View attachment 238064

TOP 5 PROMISES:

3). Suspend immigration from terror prone places accomplished despite being blocked numerous times by democratic judges.
5). Lowering the business tax rate mostly there: down to 21% so far + elimination of the alternative minimum tax.

Like most Trump projects....Trump will put his name on existing projects and then take credit

You can’t trust Trump to follow through with a promise.

Meantime Trump has followed through on more promises than the last three presidents combined.

Where are the tax returns, the check from Mexico, our victory in the trade war….his hiring the best people, branding China a currency manipulator…the space force, combining Cabinet departments….

I don't know. Where are they? You tell me. Tax returns? I could care less. I'd rather see yours.
So if you don’t care about the lie, that means there was no lie?

You can’t trust Trump to follow through with a promise.

Meantime Trump has followed through on more promises than the last three presidents combined.

Where are the tax returns, the check from Mexico, our victory in the trade war….his hiring the best people, branding China a currency manipulator…the space force, combining Cabinet departments….

I don't know. Where are they? You tell me. Tax returns? I could care less. I'd rather see yours.
So if you don’t care about the lie, that means there was no lie?

I get it. You don't earn enough to pay any taxes.

View attachment 238064

TOP 5 PROMISES:

Like most Trump projects....Trump will put his name on existing projects and then take credit

You mean like all those shovel-ready jobs Obama created . . . with no shovel and no dirt.

Whatever is decided about a potential trade off; the paramount issue is to get whatever is traded in the same legislation. You can’t trust Trump to follow through with a promise. So whatever is decided, it must happen either at the same time or before the funding for the wall.

If I’m the Democrats, I never give $5B; period. But that’s just me.

If the first Bush were still alive you could ask him how Dems keep promises. They don't.

Five billion for the wall is cheap when you consider the billions Illegals cost we the tax payer every year.

Build the wall. No more can get in and we can boot those that are here out. They won't be able to get back in.

Win, win for the tax payers.

I thought the ACE was going to build it; that is what you said 2 weeks ago.

I don't care who pays for it. It will be well worth the cost in the billions saved every year.
BUT Trump promised over 20 times that Mexico would pay Why do you support a lying pos?

Betcha when Obama said "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", you still supported him.

Mark

Trump told the leadership that he was OK with the bill they passed to keep the government open till Hannity and other idiots on fox scared the shit out of him by saying they would not support him if he caved. And he was dumb enough to believe their lies. Had he signed it they would still be behind him. What? they would go over to the democrats. Give me a break.

In response to tubefreak, I might point out that Obama reduced the unemployment numbers from 9.7 to 4.7. That is 5 points. Trump has reduced the unemployment from 4.7 to 3.7 or 1 point. So who really done more to revitalize this economy. How dumb can the righties be.

Whatever is decided about a potential trade off; the paramount issue is to get whatever is traded in the same legislation. You can’t trust Trump to follow through with a promise. So whatever is decided, it must happen either at the same time or before the funding for the wall.

If I’m the Democrats, I never give $5B; period. But that’s just me.

If the first Bush were still alive you could ask him how Dems keep promises. They don't.

Five billion for the wall is cheap when you consider the billions Illegals cost we the tax payer every year.

Build the wall. No more can get in and we can boot those that are here out. They won't be able to get back in.

I don't care who pays for it. It will be well worth the cost in the billions saved every year.
BUT Trump promised over 20 times that Mexico would pay Why do you support a lying pos?

Betcha when Obama said "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", you still supported him.

Mark
I kept mine

Mark
I kept mine
Obama did not say, 'Edward37, if you like your doctor / plan you can keep them'. He was talking / LYING to the entire country.

Right I would like:
1. Fully Funded ObamaCare
2. Path to Citizenship for all residents over 10 years
3. A comprehensive worker visa program which allows workers for seasonal jobs...

Thats my start but I am not finished...

Mark
I kept mine
Obama did not say, 'Edward37, if you like your doctor / plan you can keep them'. He was talking / LYING to the entire country.

That he was. I have friends who lost their doctor and plan because of the ACA.

Mark
I kept mine
Did you lose your plan? I don't know anyone who did

Did you lose your plan? I don't know anyone who did
Obama, much to his frustration and sadness I am sure, could not touch Tri-Care, insurance for military / veterans. I am positive that if he could have found a way to screw us, too, he would have.

Yes, I do know people who lost their plans.

Speaking of 'You Can't Fix Stupid':

Rep. Jeffries: Trump Is 'Holding America Hostage' With 'Medieval' Border Wall Funding 'Ransom Note'

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) told ABC's "This Week" Sunday that President Trump was holding Americans hostage over his demand for $5 billion in funding for the border wall.

Aside from the fact that Congress BROKE THE LAW by failing to pass a REAL Budget ... again, as the law mandates, and instead going for the never-ending Temp Funding bills....

Hakeem believes that the President of the United States, not the Liberals / Democrats standing with the violent invading illegals instead of with the US citizens who voted them into office to represent THEM, is 'holding the US Hostage' by demanding the Democrats step-up and deliver what they voted for in 2007, by demanding Democrats agree to ensure our sovereignty, secure our borders, and protect American citizens...which Democrats do NOT want to do.

:wtf:

'Nuff Said...

-----------------------

BONUS INFO:

"In fact, in the four decades since the current system for budgeting and spending tax dollars has been in effect, Congress has managed to pass all its required appropriations measures on time only four times: in fiscal 1977 (the first full fiscal year under the current system), 1989, 1995 and 1997."

Our country's economy / budget is being run by a bunch of self-serving LAWYERS who can not / will not pass an actual budget - NONE of them, BOTH parties.

What happened to Mexico paying for the wall!!!!!

DERP

The USMCA returns about $190 billion to America lost in the moronic NAFTA agreement. FAR more than the $25 billion needed for the wall. Mexico IS paying.

Trump Weighs Canceling NAFTA to Push USMCA Approval Through Congress

So your saying that the wall should be paid for by Americans, but offset by some hypothetical trade balance?

Since any change in the trade balance does not go to the government, but to private business, would you support increased taxing those businesses so the government gets the benefits of the new trade balance, not the private sector?

Maybe those private businesses should pay for the wall!

Trump promised to make Mexico pay for the wall. He should either live up to that promise or STFU!
The problem here is you want to dictate exactly how Mexico pays for it. What kind of President would go for that deal???

It shouldn't matter how Mexico pays for it as long as they fucking pay for it.

View attachment 238064

TOP 5 PROMISES:

You mean like all those shovel-ready jobs Obama created . . . with no shovel and no dirt.
Obama never offered to create shovel ready jobs

Being ready to start immediately (shovel ready) was a criteria to receive stimulus funding. Many, many projects were shovel ready and received funding

What happened to Mexico paying for the wall!!!!!

DERP

The USMCA returns about $190 billion to America lost in the moronic NAFTA agreement. FAR more than the $25 billion needed for the wall. Mexico IS paying.

Trump Weighs Canceling NAFTA to Push USMCA Approval Through Congress

So your saying that the wall should be paid for by Americans, but offset by some hypothetical trade balance?

Since any change in the trade balance does not go to the government, but to private business, would you support increased taxing those businesses so the government gets the benefits of the new trade balance, not the private sector?

Maybe those private businesses should pay for the wall!

Trump promised to make Mexico pay for the wall. He should either live up to that promise or STFU!
The problem here is you want to dictate exactly how Mexico pays for it. What kind of President would go for that deal???

It shouldn't matter how Mexico pays for it as long as they fucking pay for it.
Simple ....just show us the money

Not make believe money, $5 billion in REAL money from Mexico

Speaking of 'You Can't Fix Stupid':

Rep. Jeffries: Trump Is 'Holding America Hostage' With 'Medieval' Border Wall Funding 'Ransom Note'

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) told ABC's "This Week" Sunday that President Trump was holding Americans hostage over his demand for $5 billion in funding for the border wall.

Aside from the fact that Congress BROKE THE LAW by failing to pass a REAL Budget ... again, as the law mandates, and instead going for the never-ending Temp Funding bills....

Hakeem believes that the President of the United States, not the Liberals / Democrats standing with the violent invading illegals instead of with the US citizens who voted them into office to represent THEM, is 'holding the US Hostage' by demanding the Democrats step-up and deliver what they voted for in 2007, by demanding Democrats agree to ensure our sovereignty, secure our borders, and protect American citizens...which Democrats do NOT want to do.

:wtf:

'Nuff Said...

-----------------------

BONUS INFO:

"In fact, in the four decades since the current system for budgeting and spending tax dollars has been in effect, Congress has managed to pass all its required appropriations measures on time only four times: in fiscal 1977 (the first full fiscal year under the current system), 1989, 1995 and 1997."

Our country's economy / budget is being run by a bunch of self-serving LAWYERS who can not / will not pass an actual budget - NONE of them, BOTH parties.
The wall received funding 12 years ago. Does not guarantee funding forever.
In 2019, we have better things to do with our tax dollars

The President said he was proud to shut down the Government. It is his responsibility

Forum List

Back