Dems effed around, and now they're gonna find out.

What does that say about you and your abilities?
It tells me that I don’t fall for the sham trial, where the underlying crime was never proven - or even identified. Just a few “possibilities” thrown out at the last minute, by the corrupted judge.

It tells me that I don’t fall for the sham trial, where the underlying crime was never proven - or even identified. Just a few “possibilities” thrown out at the last minute, by the corrupted judge.
It’s been identified. Just not by you.
Do you ever wonder why you’re always the last to know?

You care. Bigly!
You’re simply avoiding any discussion of it.
You can’t deflect forever.
Honestly, after about the first 3 years of the media and Democrats having a new tantrum about Trump every week, I lost interest in their BS.

It’s been 8 years now of nonstop investigations, impeachments, indictments, convictions. It’s all as phony and cooked-up as the Russian Dossier.

Maybe I am avoiding talking about it? I’ve explored the dark recesses of TDS plenty. It’s tiresome. I get it, the Orange Man is a Baddie. Democracy was almost lost, we were on the brink of WW3, he was Tweeting mean things, he is literally Hitler.

What did you want to talk about?

Honestly, after about the first 3 years of the media and Democrats having a new tantrum about Trump every week, I lost interest in their BS.

It’s been 8 years now of nonstop investigations, impeachments, indictments, convictions. It’s all as phony and cooked-up as the Russian Dossier.

Maybe I am avoiding talking about it? I’ve explored the dark recesses of TDS plenty. It’s tiresome. I get it, the Orange Man is a Baddie. Democracy was almost lost, we were on the brink of WW3, he was Tweeting mean things, he is literally Hitler.

What did you want to talk about?
It seems our “tantrums” have been shown to have been merited. No doubt you’re now tired of it.

Take the time for some much needed introspection and reflection.

MAGAs are furious over the outcome of trump's latest trial. They are incensed that Democrats used existing law and our courts to find Trump guilty of multiple felonies. This is just outrageous. The right will immediately circle the troops, pull out all the stops and mount an attack like no one has ever seen before. The only holdup is trying to figure out what can be done that MAGAs haven't already been doing for a long time. It's been suggested that there will be a wave of impeachments and charges levied at the left like no one has ever seen before. Unfortunately, they have been trying to do that for a long time. The phrase "Lock her up" has been used for years, so that won't be the new way they focus the attack. Blocking legislation, and Impeachment attempts haven't worked very well. About all that they can think of for now is to send more money to trump. I'm sure that will make the Democrats tremble in fear. Don't worry. MTG and the other really smart MAGAs will come up with something, and it will be awesome. Perhaps there is some way to use those Jewish space lasers to exact their revenge.
It will amp up the division in the country even more! Go team!

By the conviction? What does it mean to you? What do you think is going to happen?
So you believe it’s all just subjective rather than objective fact?
Interesting. The denial defense mechanism has only limited range. Use it sparingly.

the-hero-we-need-v0-gctvp9f9sg4d1.jpeg

MAGAs are furious over the outcome of trump's latest trial. They are incensed that Democrats used existing law and our courts to find Trump guilty of multiple felonies. This is just outrageous. The right will immediately circle the troops, pull out all the stops and mount an attack like no one has ever seen before. The only holdup is trying to figure out what can be done that MAGAs haven't already been doing for a long time. It's been suggested that there will be a wave of impeachments and charges levied at the left like no one has ever seen before. Unfortunately, they have been trying to do that for a long time. The phrase "Lock her up" has been used for years, so that won't be the new way they focus the attack. Blocking legislation, and Impeachment attempts haven't worked very well. About all that they can think of for now is to send more money to trump. I'm sure that will make the Democrats tremble in fear. Don't worry. MTG and the other really smart MAGAs will come up with something, and it will be awesome. Perhaps there is some way to use those Jewish space lasers to exact their revenge.

Oh no, angry ignorant people. What are they going to do? Do what they hate the BLM for doing? Burn things?

It's hilarious. You people act like you freaking own the country.

So you believe it’s all just subjective rather than objective fact?
Interesting. The denial defense mechanism has only limited range. Use it sparingly.
No, it is all narrative crafted to manipulate. For two years they strung you along about Russian collusion despite knowing the dossier was paid political opposition material and you probably still believe Trump is a Russian Puppet. You are probably still waiting for the pee-pee tape to come out. The FBI manipulated evidence obtained in the raid for the explicit purpose of public optics. This is the same FBI that knew Hunters laptop was real even though they were telling you it was just “Russian disinformation”. Over and over its the same routine.

At this point it’s been eight years. And despite asking a couple people here “what this conviction means to you?” “What do you think will happen?” I can’t get an answer from you guys and I’m not surprised in the least.

No, it is all narrative crafted to manipulate. For two years they strung you along about Russian collusion despite knowing the dossier was paid political opposition material and you probably still believe Trump is a Russian Puppet. You are probably still waiting for the pee-pee tape to come out. The FBI manipulated evidence obtained in the raid for the explicit purpose of public optics. This is the same FBI that knew Hunters laptop was real even though they were telling you it was just “Russian disinformation”. Over and over its the same routine.

At this point it’s been eight years. And despite asking a couple people here “what this conviction means to you?” “What do you think will happen?” I can’t get an answer from you guys and I’m not surprised in the least.
Please, Gd….help Trump win.

We cannot allow the Dems to win this election by manipulating the legal system instead of running on policy (which would kill them). If they get away with this, this is how they will ”campaign” in every “election” going forward.

Take me: I have a clean police record, and in 50 years or driving, I have gotten only two tickets: one for an expired parking meter, and the other for an illegal U-turn.

Now consider I want to run for office: The Dems could take the U-turn, and claim I did it because I “intended“ to commit another crime - to get to MACY’s for a sale faster. The underlying crime is not a crime, but the judge leads the jury to believe it is. I have a witness who could explain to the jury that getting to MACY’s is not a crime, but the judge blocks it.

He then instructs the jury that they could find me guilty for intending to get to MACYs quicker, but since they couldn’t prove that, they could also say I was intending to go to the grocery store. Or I was intending to meet a friend and I was late. Doesn’t have to be unanimous, either. Just come to a decision that I was intending to do something….

….and voila! The ticket for the U-turn is turned into 34:felonies, and I now have to run against the Democrat with an Albatross around my neck: “convicted felon.”

We cannot allow the Dems to win this election by manipulating the legal system instead of running on policy (which would kill them). If they get away with this, this is how they will ”campaign” in every “election” going forward.

Take me: I have a clean police record, and in 50 years or driving, I have gotten only two tickets: one for an expired parking meter, and the other for an illegal U-turn.

Now consider I want to run for office: The Dems could take the U-turn, and claim I did it because I “intended“ to commit another crime - to get to MACY’s for a sale faster. The underlying crime is not a crime, but the judge leads the jury to believe it is. I have a witness who could explain to the jury that getting to MACY’s is not a crime, but the judge blocks it.

He then instructs the jury that they could find me guilty for intending to get to MACYs quicker, but since they couldn’t prove that, they could also say I was intending to go to the grocery store. Or I was intending to meet a friend and I was late. Doesn’t have to be unanimous, either. Just come to a decision that I was intending to do something….

….and voila! The ticket for the U-turn is turned into 34:felonies, and I now have to run against the Democrat with an Albatross around my neck: “convicted felon.”
I've predicted that these tactics will be used against the presumptive democrat nominee in the near future, and of course, this sudden hilarious desire from democrats to see justice done will evaporate faster than Congress makes new revenue disappear. In short, we are headed into true banana republic territory, where a successful run for office will require beating the opposition's use of the legal system and ultimately, force.

Democrats definitely used existing law and courts to exhaust 34 charges in and around unprecedented offenses; offenses that occurred 8 years ago, and waited until Trump was out of office to prosecute; only because he’s running for office and remains a legitimate threat for the Democrats..

The Democrats effed up alright …. They exposed themselves once again to use any means possible to attack political opponents. This is going to backfire on them.

I defy Democrats to take this further and throw Trump in jail.

I've predicted that these tactics will be used against the presumptive democrat nominee in the near future, and of course, this sudden hilarious desire from democrats to see justice done will evaporate faster than Congress makes new revenue disappear. In short, we are headed into true banana republic territory, where a successful run for office will require beating the opposition's use of the legal system and ultimately, force.
Yup. Which candidate’s policies are better for America will no longer be a factor.

And that’s because Dems know they can’t win on policy. Their intent to destroy - oops, “transform” - America is so blatant that it cannot be defended. So we now have a system where elections are decided on which party can put his opponent in prison with ramped up charges.

I am now in a swing state - Virginia. I’ve never done the “get out the vote” thing because….let’s face it….who likes the door slammed in their face or cussed out by Dems? But I’m doing it this year. We will be bussed from the affluent, diehard liberal counties of Arlington and Fairfax to a bit further south - even 45 minutes.

I think we can win Virginia.

I don’t think Trump is going to win, if he is even allowed to run. The PTB will not allow it. They got away with a brazen plan B in the middle of the night last time. They won’t be caught in the position again.

Even if he does somehow win, the entire system will like a yoke around his neck, fighting him everyday of his term.

Yup. Which candidate’s policies are better for America will no longer be a factor.

And that’s because Dems know they can’t win on policy. Their intent to destroy - oops, “transform” - America is so blatant that it cannot be defended. So we now have a system where elections are decided on which party can put his opponent in prison with ramped up charges.

I am now in a swing state - Virginia. I’ve never done the “get out the vote” thing because….let’s face it….who likes the door slammed in their face or cussed out by Dems? But I’m doing it this year. We will be bussed from the affluent, diehard liberal counties of Arlington and Fairfax to a bit further south - even 45 minutes.

I think we can win Virginia.
You'll be right in my neck of the woods, just outside of Richmond. When you get away from NOVA, Va is pretty red.

Forum List

Back