Devin Nunes, on audio admits to pro actively wanting to obstruct the Mueller investigation.

Once Democrats take over congress, they will have to investigate every one of these right wing traitorous domestic terrorists.

They should have figured out why Bush lied America into Iraq losing thousands of American lives for no reason costing trillions in borrowed money. What's hilarious is that even a racist like Trump agrees with me on this.

Democrats have stop being soft and fight back.

We don't need to be racist and call names like the Republicans do. We just need repeat their rhetoric until the American people know and understand who Republicans are and that they stand for the destruction of American.

Start here:

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

Once Democrats take over congress, they will have to investigate every one of these right wing traitorous domestic terrorists.

They should have figured out why Bush lied America into Iraq losing thousands of American lives for no reason costing trillions in borrowed money. What's hilarious is that even a racist like Trump agrees with me on this.

Democrats have stop being soft and fight back.

We don't need to be racist and call names like the Republicans do. We just need repeat their rhetoric until the American people know and understand who Republicans are and that they stand for the destruction of American.

Start here:

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg
We will call out their lies and corruption every single day.

TRMS Exclusive: Devin Nunes speaks candidly at fundraiser

This is unbelievable for one, that a top Republican, Devin Nunes on the intelligence committee would actively seek to obstruct justice.

Here we have a guy in the Republican party with other top Republicans in their caucus actively pursuing the impeachment of Rod Rosenstein, to obstruct justice in that investigation. That's right! They aren't pursuing impeachment of Rosenstein based on something he has done wrong. They are wanting to impeach Rosenstein to end the Mueller investigation. And they have him on tape telling the world that's what they want to do. Let me say this again, so it sinks in. Nunes and other Republicans are actively and criminally trying to obstruct a criminal investigation, and we have them on tape admitting to it.

Folks, if you ever wanted to know where our tax dollars are going, now you know. That money is used as a vehicle to conduct illegal activity to obstruct our political system, in a criminal investigation, by getting rid of the top law enforcement official in that investigation. The rule of law has been 100% totally hijacked by Nunes and his butt boys. But at least we all know with 100% accuracy now.

This is bigley folks.

Voting Blue is the only way we get our country back from these coward Right-wing criminals.

What a load of crap.

Nowhere he's saying he wants to obstruct the justice.

And he clearly says why they're not going for impeachment of Rosenstein, but no, you have to "translate" it to us.

Other than that, this OP is typical leftist faggotry.

Wow did you even listen to that audio?

He said they weren't going to impeach Rosenstein now. He said they would impeach him after then new supreme court judge was installed on the court. That it's more important to do that first. He then went on to say that the House must stay in the hands of the republicans or all the work they've done to stop the investigation and protect trump was for nothing and will go away. That they are the last people to stop the investigation.

He's openly admitting that he and republicans are doing all they can to stop the investigation. Which is obstruction of justice.

What you think and want means nothing. You don't make any decisions on this. Our justice department does.

You're in for a very rude awakening.

That's your interpretation of what he's saying. Some things you quoted right, some things you added to back your point. How about you quote exactly what he said, word for word.

I actually used some of his exact words.

If you want to know all of his exact words go find it yourself. I'm not going to spoon feed the info to you for you to ignore it or call it fake news.

As I said, what you think means nothing. You don't make any of the decisions on this. Our DOJ does and I'm sure that Mueller already has that audio that was released the other night.

The truth is it doesn't matter what you think or want or don't want to know. What matters is our DOJ and the laws of our nation. You can deny reality all you want. That means nothing. What does mean something are our laws and Mueller who is probably added that to his investigation and I won't be surprised if sometime down the road, Mueller will want to talk to nunes. If i was nunes and mcmorris, I would be very nervous right now.

mcmorris barely squeaked through that primary on Tuesday. In a district that is so red it could have been purposely carved out for her to always win. And that was just the primary. She didn't even get 50% of the vote and there were no other republicans running in that primary. I won't be surprised if she loses her seat in November.
I would take great delite in shredding some of your above assertions and will look for this post this evening when I have the time to do so... F'n MORON!
You can't shred the truth.

*In case you do not know what basic law is ...stupid WTP...an indictment is not proof, nor a conviction. We would all be happy to send you to Russia WTP so that you can present half of those accusations to the Russians!

Well the rest of us have never seen so many Trump haters.

Haters who drool over every negative Trump thing they can find. They don't care if its true or not. Heaven forbid that it be false.
The claims against Trump are true. If they weren't, you and others would have posted the counter arguments. But you all did not. There in lies the problem. You lack the documentary resources to defend this criminal. Therefore, your only recourse is to go after the truth tellers. A pretty sad state of affairs if you think about it. Trump's own supporters cannot defend him on the substance, because there is nothing at their disposal to fight with. All they have are their partisan emotions, and that's it.

Doesn't matter what it is just so long as its against Trump.

You sir lead the way.
Very proud to hold that torch in defense of truth and justice. Without people calling out the criminals, we eventually erode this Constitutionally embraced government, we so desperately cling to. I certainly won't stop, and I hope others keep doing the same. I will take my last breath, to hold on to what we barely have. The well being of my kids are at stake, and that is worth fighting for.

Hope you have a nice trip in your leaky blue boat. LOL

As long as we keep fighting for the truth, that tide will rise to lift all boats, red and blue. The truth is what we need the most in this country, and we're going to get it. I guarantee it.

This is unbelievable for one, that a top Republican, Devin Nunes on the intelligence committee would actively seek to obstruct justice.

Here we have a guy in the Republican party with other top Republicans in their caucus actively pursuing the impeachment of Rod Rosenstein, to obstruct justice in that investigation. That's right! They aren't pursuing impeachment of Rosenstein based on something he has done wrong. They are wanting to impeach Rosenstein to end the Mueller investigation. And they have him on tape telling the world that's what they want to do. Let me say this again, so it sinks in. Nunes and other Republicans are actively and criminally trying to obstruct a criminal investigation, and we have them on tape admitting to it.

Folks, if you ever wanted to know where our tax dollars are going, now you know. That money is used as a vehicle to conduct illegal activity to obstruct our political system, in a criminal investigation, by getting rid of the top law enforcement official in that investigation. The rule of law has been 100% totally hijacked by Nunes and his butt boys. But at least we all know with 100% accuracy now.

This is bigley folks.

Voting Blue is the only way we get our country back from these coward Right-wing criminals.

They are wanting to impeach Rosenstein because he hasn’t turned over the documents that they have requested.
And you call them right wing criminals.
For every crime you claim republicans have done, I can show you the exact same crimes on democrats side, but let’s put proven evidence with each claim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the rest of us have never seen so many Trump haters.

Haters who drool over every negative Trump thing they can find. They don't care if its true or not. Heaven forbid that it be false.
The claims against Trump are true. If they weren't, you and others would have posted the counter arguments. But you all did not. There in lies the problem. You lack the documentary resources to defend this criminal. Therefore, your only recourse is to go after the truth tellers. A pretty sad state of affairs if you think about it. Trump's own supporters cannot defend him on the substance, because there is nothing at their disposal to fight with. All they have are their partisan emotions, and that's it.

Doesn't matter what it is just so long as its against Trump.

You sir lead the way.
Very proud to hold that torch in defense of truth and justice. Without people calling out the criminals, we eventually erode this Constitutionally embraced government, we so desperately cling to. I certainly won't stop, and I hope others keep doing the same. I will take my last breath, to hold on to what we barely have. The well being of my kids are at stake, and that is worth fighting for.

Hope you have a nice trip in your leaky blue boat. LOL

As long as we keep fighting for the truth, that tide will rise to lift all boats, red and blue. The truth is what we need the most in this country, and we're going to get it. I guarantee it.

No you are wishing and hoping that they are true.

Oh we will get the truth all right and you won't like it one bit.

Have a nice trip in your leaky blue boat.

*In case you do not know what basic law is ...stupid WTP...an indictment is not proof, nor a conviction. We would all be happy to send you to Russia WTP so that you can present half of those accusations to the Russians!
We already have five guilty pleas included in the 35 indictments, and Manafort is next. Then come Manafort and Russia.

We also have more indictments on the way.

Also, Trump is not innocent, or else Trump's butt boys and girls wouldn't be actively discussing the impeachment of Rosenstein.

Wowy...guilty of little things....and the GATES MANAFORT situation is OLD OLD OLD nothing news...

This is bigley folks.

You are a nut job. How much bullshit can you make up in one post? Apparently, a lot.

With losers like this leading the way for the crazy fucking libs, we have nothing to worry about.

This is bigley folks.

They are wanting to impeach Rosenstein because he hasn’t turned over the documents that they have requested.
For every crime you claim republicans have done, I can show you the exact same crimes on democrats side, but let’s put proven evidence with each claim

No, they are complaining about redacted documents that are sensitive to this investigation. And why are they complaining, when the House Intelligence committee shut their own investigation down? It makes no sense. They shut it down because they didn't find anything and weren't looking for anything. And now they want to impeach Rosenstein? What gives? If Trump is innocent, the last thing Republicans should be worried about, is Rosenstein. But that is exactly what they are worried about, confirming they know what everyone else knows. Trump is guilty. And Nunes even said that at the fund raiser. He fears Trump is in legal jeopardy, because Nunes has seen some of the intelligence information. That is why Nunes is so desperate.

This is bigley folks.

You are a nut job. How much bullshit can you make up in one post? Apparently, a lot.

With losers like this leading the way for the crazy fucking libs, we have nothing to worry about.

That he is. He's just drooling to find out something, anything which will validate his bullshit.

If there was something to find. It would have already been found. Anyone with a working brain cell knows this.

Apparently dumb as a box of rocks can't figure that out. What a moron.

This is bigley folks.

No, they are complaining about redacted documents that are sensitive to this investigation. And why are they complaining, when the House Intelligence committee shut their own investigation down? It makes no sense. They shut it down because they didn't find anything and weren't looking for anything. And now they want to impeach Rosenstein? What gives? If Trump is innocent, the last thing Republicans should be worried about, is Rosenstein. But that is exactly what they are worried about, confirming they know what everyone else knows. Trump is guilty. And Nunes even said that at the fund raiser. He fears Trump is in legal jeopardy, because Nunes has seen some of the intelligence information. That is why Nunes is so desperate.
Again with the lies. Just stop. fucking nut job.

This is bigley folks.

All you have to do to be credible in your statements, is to provide documentary proof that I am wrong. The audio is my defense of the facts, and it's coming straight from the horses mouth. It's even translated for us from the video, so we know every word.

So, for me to be a "loser" and a "nut job", you better provide documentary evidence that what Nunes said on that audio, was not what Nunes said. Or else we bequeath to you the official title of "nut job"/ "loser"/ "liar". Get busy!

This is bigley folks.

Again with the lies. Just stop. fucking nut job.
Provide documentation, that Nunes audio fund raiser speech, word for word, was a lie, or you are the liar?

Forum List

Back