Dick Cheney To CNN Reporter: President Trump Took Us To Point Where We Don’t Need You Guys Anymore

Thank goodness no
Well he will be in about a month and a half!
Yep. God help us.
Yet, you did it to yourself, and you'll keep doing it because you have no clue.
Keep doing it? Not sure about that, since the republic may not be around much longer.
saving of the republic will begin on Jan 20th.
My wifes stock has already jumped 2000 dollars.

Cy8Sv8xXgAAaELR.jpg

touchdown Dick! woooooooooo!
Trump is the president elect, until he is sworn in he is not president....

PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP! PRESIDENT TRUMP!
And he's still white.

Well he will be in about a month and a half!
Yep. God help us.
Yet, you did it to yourself, and you'll keep doing it because you have no clue.
Keep doing it? Not sure about that, since the republic may not be around much longer.
saving of the republic will begin on Jan 20th.
My wifes stock has already jumped 2000 dollars.
Does she own Goldman Sachs?

is this really what you all want? No accountability? Do you really want it to be set up where our presidents will not be answerable to the Press? That our presidents making videos is good enough? or tweeting is all that's needed?

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FRICKING MINDS?
On-Air Airheads

Who appointed the media to be the ones looking out for us? They should be locked in an echo chamber hall of mirrors and be forced to listen to their own canned applause until they are as sick of themselves as we are of them.

Last edited:
Has Trump announced his nomination for Director of Propaganda yet?

I bet he'll pretend to consider Mitt...then give it to Bannon.

Trump's tweets are the only news nutjob wingers will ever believe again

How long do you plan to be angry about Trump putting a can of whoop ass on Hillary?
I'd answer you, but the only way you'd believe me is if Trump retweeted it
Well at least Trump doesn't wait for the eleven o clock news to find out major world events, like Obama did.

Here's some news...of the 5 major leaders of the western world espousing liberal globalist policies only Merkel is left standing, the rest have lost their jobs USA, Britain, France, Italy. All being replaced by populist conservatives. RIP liberalism.

is this really what you all want? No accountability? Do you really want it to be set up where our presidents will not be answerable to the Press? That our presidents making videos is good enough? or tweeting is all that's needed?

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FRICKING MINDS?
On-Air Airheads

Who appointed the media to be the ones looking out for us? They should be locked in an echo chamber hall of mirrors and be forced to listen to their own canned applause until they are as sick of themselves as we are of them.
You're heading down a very dangerous road...imo.

Trump Supporters:

If Donald Trump told you it was necessary to get a tiny chip implant in your right hand, that would verify your citizenship and allow our government to easily identify those who are not citizen's so to deport them, and/or not let them vote, and or get any federal or state benefits, would you do it, for him?

If you were told by Trump that you needed a chip implanted in your right hand so that only citizens could buy and sell in this country and it would help to identify the illegal immigrants or simply force them to go home, would you do it?

If Donald Trump told you that he was your only savior of all the govt ill wills, and then entered a temple of god and proclaimed he was god, would you believe him and take his side? Would you?

I realize all of that above is just mumbo jumbo....gibberish...but you can get the gist of it...is your adoration to the level of being cult like? Where no matter what Trump does, it is all going to be okee dokee?

YOU, his supporters, have soooooo much more power than you realize, to get what you truly want done...instead of him telling you what you want.... he claims to be a populist, or is defined as one....well YOU are the population....who he cares about, you are who gives him thrills when you applaud him...he lives for positive attention.... and as long as you all stick by him, even when his lawlessness is in full throttle, you are encouraging him to continue and push it even farther and farther and farther and farther in to the abyss of lawlessness....and giving every President after him the same as well...

Just stop, you can still support him, while controlling him with your applause, or silence....he'll keep trying and change his positions until you all start applauding again, and he gets it right.... you can control him.... you shouldn't let him, control you.

The media in general is vomit. They are alt-left vermin and simply work for the democrat party.

Trump Supporters:

If Donald Trump told you it was necessary to get a tiny chip implant in your right hand, that would verify your citizenship and allow our government to easily identify those who are not citizen's so to deport them, and/or not let them vote, and or get any federal or state benefits, would you do it, for him?

If you were told by Trump that you needed a chip implanted in your right hand so that only citizens could buy and sell in this country and it would help to identify the illegal immigrants or simply force them to go home, would you do it?

If Donald Trump told you that he was your only savior of all the govt ill wills, and then entered a temple of god and proclaimed he was god, would you believe him and take his side? Would you?

I realize all of that above is just mumbo jumbo....gibberish...but you can get the gist of it...is your adoration to the level of being cult like? Where no matter what Trump does, it is all going to be okee dokee?

YOU, his supporters, have soooooo much more power than you realize, to get what you truly want done...instead of him telling you what you want.... he claims to be a populist, or is defined as one....well YOU are the population....who he cares about, you are who gives him thrills when you applaud him...he lives for positive attention.... and as long as you all stick by him, even when his lawlessness is in full throttle, you are encouraging him to continue and push it even farther and farther and farther and farther in to the abyss of lawlessness....and giving every President after him the same as well...

Just stop, you can still support him, while controlling him with your applause, or silence....he'll keep trying and change his positions until you all start applauding again, and he gets it right.... you can control him.... you shouldn't let him, control you.

This morning Trump called me and told me make a twitter post saying how great he is. I did, of course.

The panicked and desperate discredited MSM targeting "fake news" outlets is like OJ Simpson singling out bad ex-husbands.

Include me with those that believe we would have been far better off without Dick Cheney. A free press will do more than guns to keep the government from taking away what freedoms we have left.

Now the Republicans trust it all. My what a different a few weeks make huh.

Forum List

Back