Dick Cheney To CNN Reporter: President Trump Took Us To Point Where We Don’t Need You Guys Anymore

Don't worry. Mainstream "Paid for Opinion" media will spruce up their act, maybe change their names, and find new employers. The American population is easily side-tracked. For decades Americans have been waving off national criticism with,"Oh, that was long ago, we're not like that any more!" Of course, "long ago" to the average American is since the end of the last term of presidency.

Someone will stand up on a podium, saying things like, "My fellow Americans! As I said last month, and as I've always said, I am so proud to be an American, as I know all of you are!" .... applause from the paid clappers ....... "As I was saying, my proud and fellow Americans, only in the United States can the people rise up and face past mistakes, admit them openly, and correct them so that they never happen again!" ..... more applause from the paid clappers ...... "And this is what makes America the finest nation in the world" ...... by now the average Joe in the crowd takes his cue and applauds along with the paid clappers ....."and why American media are the most respected news sources in the history of mankind!"

And then it's back to business as usual ....... lying through their teeth.

Be prepared for four years of getting your news directly from the Trump admin on Youtube. The MSM is getting bypassed and will be reduced to simply playing his video releases.
He'll use em for live events where he has direct input and can challenge their lies on the spot......but yeah......like to see his press pool when it materializes....hope its a departure from the usual....last should be first and the big boys cast into the wilderness

What Trump wants isn't news it's propaganda. He wants to put out his lies as truth. Those who say the emperor has no clothes will be shouted down.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

touchdown Dick! woooooooooo!

Actually Trump does need them. He plays them like a fiddle and will have them screaming bloody murder about every week giving him free press while feeding off the anti-press sentiment.

Media and Democrats siding with communist China over democratic Taiwan. Next thing you know they'll be praising Castro...

Trump's tweets are the only news nutjob wingers will ever believe again

How long do you plan to be angry about Trump putting a can of whoop ass on Hillary?
I'd answer you, but the only way you'd believe me is if Trump retweeted it
Well at least Trump doesn't wait for the eleven o clock news to find out major world events, like Obama did.
Trump went years without even knowing Russia had invaded Crimea

How long do you plan to be angry about Trump putting a can of whoop ass on Hillary?
Well at least Trump doesn't wait for the eleven o clock news to find out major world events, like Obama did.
Was he president?

nut job.jpg

Was he president?
Thank goodness no

I think it is hilarious that the man that has been proven, PROVEN as on of the most lying Presidential candidate in the HISTORY of elections talks so negatively about the MSM and people think that Trump's direct messages to them will be more truthful than everyone else.

Was he president?
Thank goodness no
Well he will be in about a month and a half!

is this really what you all want? No accountability? Do you really want it to be set up where our presidents will not be answerable to the Press? That our presidents making videos is good enough? or tweeting is all that's needed?

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FRICKING MINDS?

Forum List

Back