Dick Cheney To CNN Reporter: President Trump Took Us To Point Where We Don’t Need You Guys Anymore

Thank goodness no

pearl.jpg

I'd answer you, but the only way you'd believe me is if Trump retweeted it
Well at least Trump doesn't wait for the eleven o clock news to find out major world events, like Obama did.
Trump went years without even knowing Russia had invaded Crimea
Was he president?
Thank goodness no
Well he will be in about a month and a half!
Yep. God help us.

is this really what you all want? No accountability? Do you really want it to be set up where our presidents will not be answerable to the Press? That our presidents making videos is good enough? or tweeting is all that's needed?

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FRICKING MINDS?
I'm sorry liberal, but YOU libs and the media, have done this to yourself. and the hilarious part, is that now you cry about.

Fortunately for Cheyney, but unfortunately for justice, the US has not gotten to the point where its war criminals are prosecuted.

is this really what you all want? No accountability? Do you really want it to be set up where our presidents will not be answerable to the Press? That our presidents making videos is good enough? or tweeting is all that's needed?

Only (R) presidents are answerable to the press... unless you are going to argue that he press held Obama accountable?

This is what I asked them before. I wanted to know what the Press should do to be "more fair" and they can only respond in the negative such as :What they shouldnt do is.... Where they went wrong is....

But I asked them do they want the Press to get approval from dear leader before printing a story? If Trump lies should they say its true to be nice? Who should be in charge of the media fairness?

They cant answer that....because they are advocating for someone to be unaccountable and they are so short sighted that they believe a Dem will never be POTUS again or that no one would abuse that power.

Well at least Trump doesn't wait for the eleven o clock news to find out major world events, like Obama did.
Was he president?
Thank goodness no
Yep. God help us.
Yet, you did it to yourself, and you'll keep doing it because you have no clue.

How Trump Turned the National Media Into Impotent Hecklers
Savor it. It finally happened. The national media no longer matters. The entire institution has been rendered as irrelevant as a drunken fan in the cheap seats pretending to know more about the game than Kobe. Sure, the media might still have the power to annoy. But as far as how the players play, the institution is now just, well, belligerent jerks with no power, no sway, no influence.

Much of the credit does not belong to President-elect Donald Trump. The media did this to themselves. What Trump does deserve credit for -- and I'll get to this -- is realizing that the Emperor has no clothes and firing the kill shot. How Trump Turned the National Media Into Impotent Hecklers
It was the national media that got Trump elected.

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

No one can win against someone who gets that much free air time. Every show on every station was the "Donald Trump Show". Trump got almost triple of everyone else put together.
And they didn't say anything negative about him until at the very end of the election. All they could do was gush about what a "master" of the media he is.

Was he president?
Thank goodness no
Yep. God help us.
Keep doing it? Not sure about that, since the republic may not be around much longer.

Trump's tweets are the only news nutjob wingers will ever believe again

You're right about that Cupcake. Because the Trump tweets are genuine Trump thoughts and words - non filtered, twisted, distorted or ignored by the Lame Street Media. And you Libs can't stand it. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Was he president?
Thank goodness no
Yep. God help us.

Keep doing it? Not sure about that, since the republic may not be around much longer.

Oh please -- you drama Queen.

Was he president?
Thank goodness no
Yep. God help us.
When cornered, look at them run.

Was he president?
Thank goodness no
Yep. God help us.
saving of the republic will begin on Jan 20th.

Forum List

Back