Did Anyone Hear About the Knife Wielding Muslim at the Vatican?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Yeah, me neither.

upload_2019-10-30_14-22-20.jpeg

WATCH: Knife-Wielding Muslim Enters Vatican, Mainstream Media Silent

It would have been more awesome if he had a gun......but knives are just as dangerous as guns tho

No one would report this. It ruins the narrative they have so carefully built up.
The truth is not as important as the lie they wish to advance.

This is exactly why I will be skipping the NCAA wrestling championships in Minneapolis next March. Radical Muslims. This will be the first one I missed in 20 years.

No one would report this. It ruins the narrative they have so carefully built up.
The truth is not as important as the lie they wish to advance.
This get hidden like the Papal Bulls of the 1500s calling for the extermination of the indigenous peoples of the Americas? One can only surmise this to be God's will.

This is exactly why I will be skipping the NCAA wrestling championships in Minneapolis next March. Radical Muslims. This will be the first one I missed in 20 years.
Good, stay in your safe space snowflake. Remain on the compound.

How dare the Vatican start another Crusade against a peace loving Muzzie. Dont they know the Vatican sits on Muslim land!

It has nothing to do with safe spaces, Qdog. It's just a statement against the NCAA. It's like when you people boycott a city where dudes can't use the little girls room.

You mean he should stay in his safe white neighborhood? Wouldnt it be great if all neighborhoods were like his?

You mean he should stay in his safe white neighborhood? Wouldnt it be great if all neighborhoods were like his?
May whites are too scared to feel safe anywhere, that's why we slaughter across the globe endlessly.

May whites are too scared to feel safe anywhere, that's why we slaughter across the globe endlessly.
No, i feel totally safe in my neighborhood. I rarely even lock the doors.

Sure, that's why you need big govt to wall you in, and you need to be under constant corporate state surveillance by your big govt with militarized law enforcement. .

Sure, that's why you need big govt to wall you in, and you need to be under constant corporate state surveillance by your big govt with militarized law enforcement. .
Exactly! It would suck if i had to start locking my doors because a bunch of scrubs moved into the neighborhood.

It's time for your checkup, Mr. Squat.

Forum List

Back