Did Russia "hack" the election? Four questions.

They did a great job of "revealing the ugly truth" about one (1) party.

The other party doesn't exactly qualify for sainthood, yet they weren't given the same treatment.

And that's the problem. As I think we all know.
Which changes the facts how?
I'm not sure what you mean by "the facts".

Trump won, he's in, here we go.

But it's reasonable to point out that one party was given a significant advantage in the election, and if we care about the integrity of our democratic process, we should be concerned.

Unless winning is all that matters.

The impact of the release of damaging information on the dems was insignificant compared to the tsunami of false panic mongering propaganda coming out of the media, pop culture and social media.
We'll never know how much the election was affected by this.

We do know that the popular votes in key electoral states were very, very close, and that one party had to deal with the scandal, not the other.

I just wish there would be some sign of concern from much of the GOP about what may have happened.

That's just it... politics hasn't gotten so divided Trump supporters only care about one thing, their candidate won. They don't care how he won, what his private dealings are, or if he lies to them. As long as they can hang their hat on the fact he won the election, that's all they care about, period.
..and yet another retarded statement. One idiotic comment after the next and you think you know what you're talking about.

Keep dreaming. I had never been to that forum until I went and looked at it today. It doesn't look very busy at all, and the subjects don't look all that educational... you poor pathetic little man.
It has shrunk to almost nothing at this point due to management. Typically you know nothing about what you are talking about. Like I said, a punk like you would never make it in LE.

Coming from your internet forum education. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yep, saw many like you come and go. You're a stupid smug asshole and fool no one here, let alone people that know law better than you ever will.

Funny how you call it smug... when reality is, it's me knowing what the fuck I'm talking about and you, not so much. :bye1:
Sure I do. I've read thousands of posts by cops and know you wouldn't fit in. Most are conservative, you not so much. And you are too petty.

Again, do you have any clue whatsoever how stupid you sound making assumptions based on your law enforcement experience from an internet forum? You have admitted you have zero law enforcement experience or education. Petty? Do you read the shit you type?

But it's reasonable to point out that one party was given a significant advantage in the election, and if we care about the integrity of our democratic process, we should be concerned.

The impact of the release of damaging information on the dems was insignificant compared to the tsunami of false panic mongering propaganda coming out of the media, pop culture and social media.

We do know that the popular votes in key electoral states were very, very close, and that one party had to deal with the scandal, not the other.

I just wish there would be some sign of concern from much of the GOP about what may have happened.

That's just it... politics hasn't gotten so divided Trump supporters only care about one thing, their candidate won. They don't care how he won, what his private dealings are, or if he lies to them. As long as they can hang their hat on the fact he won the election, that's all they care about, period.
..and yet another retarded statement. One idiotic comment after the next and you think you know what you're talking about.

You really are intimidated by someone with knowledge on a subject aren't you? You've shown to have absolutely zero education on anything law enforcement related other to say, "But some guys on a forum told me..." :lmao:

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

So, four reasonable questions:
  1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
So what is YOUR definition of "hacking"?
One Queston. Did any of the wikileaks releases say Anything untrue? Are you saying hillary lost the election because people learned the truth about her and her campaign? Whats so wrong?

Do we know how much impact decades of propaganda from the media and pop culture affected the close votes in key electoral states?
Nope.

Can we agree that there is a clear difference between how American culture influences elections and how one of our biggest adversaries might?

Agreed.

Russian might have done so by releasing true information, instead of lying it's ass off.

No, there is only one reasonable question.

Why were the Russians so keen on getting Trump elected?

This is the question you like to avoid, you want to treat the Russian Hacking like it was a big prank Yuri and Vlad came up with after a long vodka bender at the Kremlin.

Instead of being concerned that a foreign power would invest millions of dollars (or rubles) to try to get one candidate elected over another.
Those damn Russians. How dare they effect our election by revealing the ugly truth.

The other party doesn't exactly qualify for sainthood, yet they weren't given the same treatment.

How do you know the Rs weren't given the same treatment? I believe it has been reported that efforts to hack the RNC were numerous, but unsuccessful.

When you have a big league dude like Podesta, so dumb he makes his password PASSWORD...hacking is made easy.

Why would you want a POTUS who cheats to win the nomination? Why would you want a POTUS who receives unlimited hidden support from members of the elite media?...who clearly lied in an effort to get the bitch elected?
I certainly think it's possible that the Russians tried unsuccessfully to hack the GOP.

What I do know is that they were successful with the Dems, and that they ran with it.

I would think that having Russia interfere with our democratic process would anger pretty much every American.

Turns out, it doesn't.
You would have no reason to believe anything because you haven't seen any evidence.

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
One Queston. Did any of the wikileaks releases say Anything untrue? Are you saying hillary lost the election because people learned the truth about her and her campaign? Whats so wrong?
What I'm saying is that leaks came out about one party only. I think we all know that.

If that one party had been the GOP and Hillary had won, I suspect you wouldn't be quite so calm.

Trump won, he's in. It's just disappointing to see people on the winning side so indifferent about what might have happened.

But that's partisan politics. Neither party is terribly consistent.

You really are intimidated by someone with knowledge on a subject aren't you? You've shown to have absolutely zero education on anything law enforcement related other to say, "But some guys on a forum told me..." :lmao:
No, I never said that. You have a problem with honesty. Nor have I ever discussed any specific LE issue with you. I said you wouldn't fit in given your posts I've read here and don't give a shit if you like it or not. All you have is lies and smears.

No, there is only one reasonable question.

Why were the Russians so keen on getting Trump elected?

This is the question you like to avoid, you want to treat the Russian Hacking like it was a big prank Yuri and Vlad came up with after a long vodka bender at the Kremlin.

Instead of being concerned that a foreign power would invest millions of dollars (or rubles) to try to get one candidate elected over another.
Those damn Russians. How dare they effect our election by revealing the ugly truth.

How do you know the Rs weren't given the same treatment? I believe it has been reported that efforts to hack the RNC were numerous, but unsuccessful.

When you have a big league dude like Podesta, so dumb he makes his password PASSWORD...hacking is made easy.

Why would you want a POTUS who cheats to win the nomination? Why would you want a POTUS who receives unlimited hidden support from members of the elite media?...who clearly lied in an effort to get the bitch elected?
I certainly think it's possible that the Russians tried unsuccessfully to hack the GOP.

What I do know is that they were successful with the Dems, and that they ran with it.

I would think that having Russia interfere with our democratic process would anger pretty much every American.

Turns out, it doesn't.
You would have no reason to believe anything because you haven't seen any evidence.
Neither has the GOP, but they're fine with Trump disparaging our intelligence community.

Why is that?

To my favorite traitors to the constitution , Small Hands Rump admits that the democrats were hacked by Russia. Go back and rescind everyone of your stupid remarks saying its a lie, its a plot, it's only opinion , everyone that are democrats are stupid because it is so obvious to everyone that it didn't happen. Mindless ass dragging pukes from the hate party showing us the new way for this country. Scum bag president scum bag supporters.

Turns out, it doesn't.
Neither has the GOP, but they're fine with Trump disparaging our intelligence community.

Why is that?
How do you disparage something with such a long history of lying to everyone?

It has shrunk to almost nothing at this point due to management. Typically you know nothing about what you are talking about. Like I said, a punk like you would never make it in LE.

Coming from your internet forum education. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yep, saw many like you come and go. You're a stupid smug asshole and fool no one here, let alone people that know law better than you ever will.

Funny how you call it smug... when reality is, it's me knowing what the fuck I'm talking about and you, not so much. :bye1:
Sure I do. I've read thousands of posts by cops and know you wouldn't fit in. Most are conservative, you not so much. And you are too petty.

Again, do you have any clue whatsoever how stupid you sound making assumptions based on your law enforcement experience from an internet forum? You have admitted you have zero law enforcement experience or education. Petty? Do you read the shit you type?
Yep. Petty. Every. Single. Post. You have zero experience as a cop. A prison guard is not a sworn police officer so your little dick slinging fest is funny as hell.

To my favorite traitors to the constitution , Small Hands Rump admits that the democrats were hacked by Russia. Go back and rescind everyone of your stupid remarks saying its a lie, its a plot, it's only opinion , everyone that are democrats are stupid because it is so obvious to everyone that it didn't happen. Mindless ass dragging pukes from the hate party showing us the new way for this country. Scum bag president scum bag supporters.
What was the most damaging email revelation?

Turns out, it doesn't.

Why is that?
Look, I'll just assume that, if the GOP had been hacked and Hillary was being sworn in in a couple of weeks, you would say, "oh well, that's okay, no big deal, it happens, those crazy Russkies and our worthless intelligence boobs, you know them, ha ha, maybe next time."

And we move on.

Turns out, it doesn't.

Why is that?
Look, I'll just assume that, if the GOP had been hacked and Hillary was being sworn in in a couple of weeks, you would say, "oh well, that's okay, no big deal, it happens, those crazy Russkies and our worthless intelligence boobs, you know them, ha ha, maybe next time."

And we move on.
I'll bet I can guess what your attitude was when Sanders got fucked by the DNC and the corporate controlled news media.

No, I never said that. You have a problem with honesty. Nor have I ever discussed any specific LE issue with you. I said you wouldn't fit in given your posts I've read here and don't give a shit if you like it or not. All you have is lies and smears.

Lies and smears? Coming from the douche that said he dealt with LEO all the time and that they all told him that a college degree didn't matter... only to later find out all the dealing with LEO was on an internet forum. You're a fucking joke. Just move along. Seriously.

What I'm saying is that leaks came out about one party only. I think we all know that.

If that one party had been the GOP and Hillary had won, I suspect you wouldn't be quite so calm.

Trump won, he's in. It's just disappointing to see people on the winning side so indifferent about what might have happened.

You keep repeating the mantra while ignoring the fact the RNC wasn't playing the games the DNC was. You are the one looking through party filters.

Lies and smears? Coming from the douche that said he dealt with LEO all the time and that they all told him that a college degree didn't matter... only to later find out all the dealing with LEO was on an internet forum. You're a fucking joke. Just move along. Seriously.
I said so in the beginning. I can't understand it for you. Gave you the site and the forum to see for yourself that a cj degree isn't highly regarded. I said if you wanted to get in a stint in the military would be better. That apparently sent you over the edge.

But it ain't my problem.

Turns out, it doesn't.

Why is that?

And we move on.
I'll bet I can guess what your attitude was when Sanders got fucked by the DNC and the corporate controlled news media.
Look at my sig. I have no use for either "major" party, I'm just an independent. This whole thing was a horror show for me.

You keep repeating the mantra while ignoring the fact the RNC wasn't playing the games the DNC was. You are the one looking through party filters.
Neither party has any credibility.

But that's not the topic of the thread, which is clear and specific.

Forum List

Back