Did Russia "hack" the election? Four questions.

Look at my sig. I have no use for either "major" party, I'm just an independent. This whole thing was a horror show for me.
Just a big fan of intelligence agencies then?
Weird question. I trust them as much as I trust any human, I suppose.

And I do trust them more than I trust Putin. Ya got me there. I wish the GOP did.
What would that trust be based on?
Human nature, as I would cautiously place trust in the hands of my surgeon or in the decisions of a CEO.

But I admit, I'm a bit of sucker for my country, and I'll place more faith in them than in Putin.

I love America, and I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt. I don't trust Russia or Putin that much, despite what I'm hearing from the GOP.
There are no surgeons in the CIA or any other intelligence agencies, just professional liars. Have they found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq yet? Have they stopped importing cocaine to finance operations? Are they still supporting ISIS in Syria? You could have just stopped at "...I'm a sucker...." and left it at that.
Whatever suits your partisan political agenda, sounds good.

Just a big fan of intelligence agencies then?
Weird question. I trust them as much as I trust any human, I suppose.

And I do trust them more than I trust Putin. Ya got me there. I wish the GOP did.
What would that trust be based on?
Human nature, as I would cautiously place trust in the hands of my surgeon or in the decisions of a CEO.

But I admit, I'm a bit of sucker for my country, and I'll place more faith in them than in Putin.

I love America, and I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt. I don't trust Russia or Putin that much, despite what I'm hearing from the GOP.
There are no surgeons in the CIA or any other intelligence agencies, just professional liars. Have they found the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq yet? Have they stopped importing cocaine to finance operations? Are they still supporting ISIS in Syria? You could have just stopped at "...I'm a sucker...." and left it at that.
Whatever suits your partisan political agenda, sounds good.
Whatever suits yours Hilarybot.

I believe all the politicians and media personalities who are currently fomenting war with Russia to distract from their own petty failures, should be arrested for treason, tried and hanged as traitors.

i think you sound pretty ridiculous and delusional. "russia if you're listening..." - trump

15873144_1379161655510218_5255354414436165801_n.jpg

Th
Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

So, four reasonable questions:
  1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
So what is YOUR definition of "hacking"?

Duh, it's been sufficiently proven by 17 members of the U.S. intelligence community that Russia hacked the DNC.

Why won't Trump at least admit that Russians hacked the DNC - even if he won't admit that it influenced the election?

SPY REPORT LANDS

PUTIN ‘ORDERED’ HACK

‘INFLUENCE’ ELECTION FOR TRUMP

U.S. Intel Report Identifies Russians Who Gave Emails To WikiLeaks

TRUMP: IT CHANGED NOTHING
The FBI is an amazing organization. They managed to find PROOF the Russians hacked the DNC server without actually looking at the server. They just took the word of a private left leaning company that was hired by the DNC that the hacking was done by the Russians. I tend to believe the leak was a disgruntled DNC Hillary campaign worker. Maybe someone that turned up dead last year but I don't have any proof of that either. Well as much proof as they have tha Ruskies did it.

I believe all the politicians and media personalities who are currently fomenting war with Russia to distract from their own petty failures, should be arrested for treason, tried and hanged as traitors.

i think you sound pretty ridiculous and delusional. "russia if you're listening..." - trump

15873144_1379161655510218_5255354414436165801_n.jpg
Funny to watch so called liberals fall in love with the CIA and the security state apparatus.

Trumps choice for Secretary of State - Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson

russian-leader-vladimir-putin-and-exxon-mobile-ceo-and-chairman-rex-tillerson-during-a-signing-ceremony-for-an-arctic-oil-exploration-deal-between-exxon-mobil-and-rosneft-on-august-e1481687812522.jpg

hmmm that meeting was actually just before the Benghazi attacks... :eusa_think:

US president-elect Donald Trump recently delayed a press conference that was intended to explain how he will untangle himself from his sprawling business interests around the world. If he’s worried about appearances though, he might also want to check out the way Russian president Vladimir Putin looks at ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson, Trump’s recently announced pick for US secretary of state, the nation’s highest diplomatic post.

Putin often looks stern or serious in photos, but when he’s around Tillerson, things change, and other adjectives pop to mind, like giddy, admiring, appreciative, and interested. The photo up top was taken in Sochi, Russia in August 2011
BN-RE808_1tilld_GR_20161213054402.jpg

i'm so sure guys like this would never conspire to sabotage an election for a big oil power grab. :uhoh3:

big baby trump with the teeny weeny hands blames the media because he knows his fans are mostly dumbos.

Trump to the Russians:

"If you're listening, I hope you find Hillary Clinton's missing emails"

Okay, just for the hell of it, let's try to define what the question "Did Russia Hack the Election?" actually means.

If I have this right, I don't believe anyone is saying that Russia somehow got into voting booths or hacked into voting machines or computers or servers and changed votes from Hillary to Trump. If I'm wrong on that, if you believe that, please say so and provide whatever evidence you have.

I believe that what is being said is that the Russians "hacked" into Podesta's and other DNC people's email accounts via phishing and got oodles of seriously damning shit on the Democrats, spilled the beans, and here we are. They are saying that an unfriendly foreign power found and used a method of influencing opinions on a major party presidential candidate, and it may have made enough of a difference in a close race. That's it, unless I'm missing something.

So, four reasonable questions:
  1. Was Podesta, was the DNC, an easy mark for this activity, did they screw up? Yeah, it appears so.
  2. Did the Russians try to hack the RNC too? Entirely possible, no one can say for sure either way.
  3. Could all the shit that came out from the hacked emails been the final straw against Clinton, particularly in those rust belt states where Trump barely beat her and gained critical electoral votes? Yeah, that seems like a reasonable possibility.
  4. And finally, if Trump had been the one whose party's emails were hacked and Hillary won critical electoral states by a hair, would his supporters be screaming right now? Of course.
So what is YOUR definition of "hacking"?

The left has changed their story a time or two. Initially, they outright accused Russia of hacking the election and people, like Stein, were calling for a recount because they pushed the idea that somehow Russia actually hacked the voting machines. Once they were reminded that voting machines are not online and that it's impossible to hack paper ballots, they changed the accusation. Of course, Trump gained more votes in the recount effort and it was discovered that there was cheating on Hillary's behalf. After learning that Hillary votes were counted as much as six times each, the left really lost the desire to look further.

That is when they went from bashing WikiLeaks to saying it was Russians who hacked the DNC emails. This was despite Assange making clear all along that it was an insider who gave him the emails. No hacking was needed since the guy, now a murder victim, had access to them. There is also no question that it was WikiLeaks who made the emails public. So, if Russia had hacked anything, why would they seek out WikiLeaks to publish the emails? I'm sure they could have done it themselves.

Now we have these reports, which are short on proof and long on bullshit, being offered up to support the latest claims. They figure if they repeat these lies often enough, they will be eventually accepted as facts.

Throughout all this, none of the lib media has spent any serious effort to look at what the emails said. It was very damning. Of course, if it wasn't, there would be no reason to accuse anyone of interfering with the election. Had the emails not shown such deep corruption, they would not have mattered.

I don't think a lot of minds were changed since most had made their minds up long before the release of the emails. Those who supported Hillary just blocked them out and pretended they didn't exist. Those against Hillary weren't the least bit surprised.

I don't think they made much difference in the outcome as the nation has been more sharply divided than ever these past years and not much was going to change that.

big baby trump with the teeny weeny hands blames the media because he knows his fans are mostly dumbos.

Trump to the Russians:

"If you're listening, I hope you find Hillary Clinton's missing emails"

As far as the accusations that Trump asked Russia to hack the emails, that was false. Hillary lied when she claimed to have turned over all emails pertaining to her job as Sec. of State. There was evidence of hacking numerous times of her insecure server and she kept insisting that there were no missing emails. Trump joked that if Russia or anyone had them, to turn them over. He wasn't requesting that anyone hack anyone. He was joking that others might well be in possession of these supposed "non-existent" State Dept. emails that magically disappeared when Hillary wiped her server with a cloth. No one had any idea what was in them at the time. It was not a request to hack. It was a request to turn them over since Hillary refused to do so. Of course, the left objected to anyone proving that Hillary had indeed deleted emails and lied about it. She was exposed as liar but the left is more angry about the fact that she was busted and not about the fact that she was guilty.

Somehow, the left is mashing all this together in a desperate attempt to connect Trump to Russia. To anyone who has paid attention, the libs look like complete fools.

Last edited:
the donald encouraged foreign espionage of the secretary of state in his official capacity as a presidential candidate.

the donald invoked RUSSIA to do the hacking because their hacking antics were already well known...

then the donald choked to claim 'a joke' over a completely non humorous issue.

boy oh boy does he love his dumbo fans who excuse shamelss buffoonery.

once upon a time in America we had the good sense to always keep country over party.

now we elect gilded charlatans to lead us toward exxon mobil as secretary of state....

BEGHAAAAAZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......................................!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Libya holding huge gold reserves IMF data shows - BBC News

Forum List

Back