🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Tiny-crowds Joe Biden just defeat Humongous-Rally Donald Trump?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
It's almost as it rallies and votes are not correlated.
Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders know what I'm talking about.

You and millions of other lefties know that Trump (Americans) got cheated, and it aint over yet.

No, we know you're sore loser.

I get it. Reality shocked you badly. You actually believed the Trump cult propaganda.

We'll give you all some time to cry it out, but then we expect you to buck up and put your big boy pants on.

You and millions of other lefties know that Trump (Americans) got cheated, and it aint over yet.

I get it. Reality shocked you badly. You actually believed the Trump cult propaganda.

We'll give you all some time to cry it out, but then we expect you to buck up and put your big boy pants on.
Just because you hope you won you expect everyone to act better then the left did? I don’t care who you are that there is funny. The left never bucked up, they did everything they could to do just the opposite. Now you really don’t expect the right to treat the dems the same way?

Right, I just expect fairness, law and order, and....oh sorry, Im mentioning things your party doesnt stand for.
China virus = mail in ballots = fraud

It's almost as it rallies and votes are not correlated.
Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders know what I'm talking about.

Those are not correlated to the ability to do fraud. In fact, the opposite.

Here comes the cheating rhetoric. This is getting fun already. No matter what side was on the losing end this would happen. Keep it going.

China virus = mail in ballots = fraud
Looks like China knew exactly what they were doing when they unleashed the virus, and now they own beloved China-Joe.
If Biden is in, China won World War 3.
No doubt about that.
These leftist are completely blind as to China's intentions and beliefs.
At least Trump made it to where we are getting 500 billion a year, if Joe doesnt mess that up.

Forum List

Back