🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

The last 35 years of GOP dominance are the exact opposite of help for the non rich, super duper... So now we we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, and you blame the victims, brainwashed functional moron.
FALSE! Black and Hispanic unemployment have reached their lowest levels ever recorded >> 5.9% May 2018, 6.3% August 2018)

6.3%: African-American Unemployment Rate Second-Lowest Ever

Job openings are at highest.

Median household income highest ever. You are ONE BIG LIE.

Last edited:
the only way for the Dems to win the midterms is to DECISIVELY separate themselves from Republicans by shifting their sights from the big donors to the less well-off general public

Keep voting for the greedy idiot GOP rich and against yourself and your family and friends then, brainwashed functional moron...
Whatever the GOP are, they are bringing about the best economy we've ever had, with massive economic benefits to the AMERICAN poor and middle class. That's the truth, whether you like it or not. :biggrin:

I vote for the issues, you vote for the best Liars dumbass.
Yeah, you vote for these "issues" >>>

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.

Yes, being financially successful and wanting to keep more of yothe middle class huh?ur own money is FAR more evil than being a failure and demanding other people's money. Let me get right on THAT bandwagon.

Interesting response to something that was never stated.

Yes...there are a lot of internet millionaires on here (meaning they are as rich as "internet tough guys" are tough) and some legitimately wealthy people to whom collecting money is all they care about.

Screw the middle class...you want those tax cuts. There's always one more boat to buy

Yes, being financially successful and wanting to keep more of yothe middle class huh?ur own money is FAR more evil than being a failure and demanding other people's money. Let me get right on THAT bandwagon.

Interesting response to something that was never stated.

Yes...there are a lot of internet millionaires on here (meaning they are as rich as "internet tough guys" are tough) and some legitimately wealthy people to whom collecting money is all they care about.

Screw the middle class...you want those tax cuts. There's always one more boat to buy

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that's not what you said. I'm sure it's very believable for an illiterate pissant who thinks she can rearrange reality by wishing really hard.

We adults who can read will go right on knowing that's EXACTLY what you were saying, since words have meanings.

Screw YOU. I don't have to apologize for not wanting to give you my money, and if I want to buy a boat with it, or any other damned thing I might happen to want, I won't apologize for that, either. I don't owe you or any other greedy piece of shit who's eyeballing MY paycheck and thinking what THEY could do with it a single damned explanation or justification for anything I do. Is your happy ass here at my job today, helping me get my work done? No, you most certainly are not. So don't even try on that judgemental tone with me, sister.

You are all brainwashed fools including him as far as I can tell... Too bad I always wanted an intelligent businessman. So far no good.
HA HA. "no good" huh ?

How about a reversal of Obama's 2016 sinking GDP% down to 1.2, and Trump's upsurge to 4.2%. How about Obama's lousy numbers on umemployment, fixed by Trump with unemployment lowered to 3.8%.

How about some brand new great economic news released TODAY. Information-deprived liberals won't see these on CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP >>

1. Optimism among small business owners reached a record high in August 2018. Analysts at CNBC, Fox Business, Reuters, and Bloomberg all credit Trump's tax cuts and deregulation. The NFIB small business optimism index reached 108.8. An ALL-TIME HIGH in its 45 year history, topping the previous high in 1983.

2. in addition, the number of job openings also reached an ALL-TIME HIGH of 6.94 Million new jobs in July

3. The US Census just revealed that US household Median Income rose to a record level in 2017, Trump's first full year, of $61,400/year. The Census reported that the strong US economy lifted the median to that level.

These are the things that information-deprived liberals only find out HERE is USMB, rescuing them from being brainwashed by their liberal OMISSION media. :rolleyes:
Yep the economy keeps getting better at about the same rate as it has the last 9 years duh. Until Trump screws it up...

Last edited:
You are all brainwashed fools including him as far as I can tell... Too bad I always wanted an intelligent businessman. So far no good.
HA HA. "no good" huh ?

How about a reversal of Obama's 2016 sinking GDP% down to 1.2, and Trump's upsurge to 4.2%. How about Obama's lousy numbers on umemployment, fixed by Trump with unemployment lowered to 3.8%.

How about some brand new great economic news released TODAY. Information-deprived liberals won't see these on CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP >>

1. Optimism among small business owners reached a record high in August 2018. Analysts at CNBC, Fox Business, Reuters, and Bloomberg all credit Trump's tax cuts and deregulation. The NFIB small business optimism index reached 108.8. An ALL-TIME HIGH in its 45 year history, topping the previous high in 1983.

2. in addition, the number of job openings also reached an ALL-TIME HIGH of 6.94 Million new jobs in July

3. The US Census just revealed that US household Median Income rose to a record level in 2017, Trump's first full year, of $61,400/year. The Census reported that the strong US economy lifted the median to that level.

These are the things that information-deprived liberals only find out HERE is USMB, rescuing them from being brainwashed by their liberal OMISSION media. :rolleyes:
Yes it keeps getting better at the same rate and now Fox Rush etc etc don't bad mouth it all the time so you dupes are optimistic...

You mean they agree with journalists in respected media around the world, whereas you believe bought off High School grad X cokehead DJs and wacky greedy idiot GOP billionaires who run your propaganda propaganda machine for their own benefit, super duper.
Wow. Democrats are really getting elaborate in their concoctions lately. :rolleyes:
Check what the BBC the hindustani times France 24 Spiegel, anything in the world but your GOP propaganda machine says, super duper. They agree with what you call fake news now all the time, super dupe.

That is 35 years now of GOP give away to the rich and screwing the rest.
They can only get away with it by brainwashing the ignorant and racist.
That would be YOU, right ? Unless you read my posts in this thread. Then you won't be ignorant any more. :badgrin:
And our wonderful Straight Arrow Republican FBI CIA and police agree with us also. Your BS propaganda phony scandals about Hillary the foundation Obama holder learner etc etc all are garbage, dumbass.

You mean they agree with journalists in respected media around the world, whereas you believe bought off High School grad X cokehead DJs and wacky greedy idiot GOP billionaires who run your propaganda propaganda machine for their own benefit, super duper.
Wow. Democrats are really getting elaborate in their concoctions lately. :rolleyes:
Check what the BBC the hindustani times France 24 Spiegel, anything in the world but your GOP propaganda machine says, super duper. They agree with what you call fake news now all the time, super dupe.

Then it MUST be true. Dumbass.
Face it son, the numbers are all good and there is nothing you can do about it. It isn't going to stay that way but what's coming would have happened no matter what. The Banks control everything. Tell me, what happened when the sub-prime Mortgage debacle exploded?

Face it son, the numbers are all good and there is nothing you can do about it. It isn't going to stay that way but what's coming would have happened no matter what. The Banks control everything. Tell me, what happened when the sub-prime Mortgage debacle exploded?
Bankers and their Pals in the GOP who let them get away with murder made out like Bandits AGAIN. THANKS scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you...

Yep everyone in the world but rush and Sean are lying, conspiracy Nut Job like all GOP voters it seems...

That is 35 years now of GOP give away to the rich and screwing the rest.
They can only get away with it by brainwashing the ignorant and racist.
That would be YOU, right ? Unless you read my posts in this thread. Then you won't be ignorant any more. :badgrin:
I have a masters in history, you have a masters in BS GOP propaganda. The laughing stock and horror of the real world,super duper.

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that's not what you said. I'm sure it's very believable for an illiterate pissant who thinks she can rearrange reality by wishing really hard.

We adults who can read will go right on knowing that's EXACTLY what you were saying, since words have meanings.

Screw YOU. I don't have to apologize for not wanting to give you my money, and if I want to buy a boat with it, or any other damned thing I might happen to want, I won't apologize for that, either. I don't owe you or any other greedy piece of shit who's eyeballing MY paycheck and thinking what THEY could do with it a single damned explanation or justification for anything I do. Is your happy ass here at my job today, helping me get my work done? No, you most certainly are not. So don't even try on that judgemental tone with me, sister.

My...pointing out the selfishness and greed of Republicans seems to have triggered one of them.

Newsflash. The GOP doesn't give a SHIT about the middle class or poor.

They care about MONEY

I have a masters in history, you have a masters in BS GOP propaganda. The laughing stock and horror of the real world,super duper.
Masters in MISeducation. Now we know why you're so far off the deep end. The more "education" you get in US universities, the more a brainwashed nutjob you are.

As for the GOP, they have produced a terrific recovery from the dismal failure of the Obama years.

My...pointing out the selfishness and greed of Republicans seems to have triggered one of them.

Newsflash. The GOP doesn't give a SHIT about the middle class or poor.

They care about MONEY
And the money that is now going into the pockets of the middle class and poor - with 4.2% GDP and 3.8% unemployment, and 5.7% (alltime low) black unemployment.

The ones who don't give a shit about the AMERICAN middle class and poor, are the Democrats who invite foreigners to come here by the millions and take away their jobs, among many other harms.

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists

18. Wildfires

19. Litter

Is this a difference?
This is what conservatives don't seem to get. They whine "You didn't treat Obama that way WAH WAH!". That's because Obama, nor any other president in recent history, ever made the outlandish and childish claims that trumpf continues to make. It is trumpf trying to take credit for everything under the sun, even the abysmal failures, merely saying they were successes and the media/left are stating "fake news".

Right wingers have decided to give trumpf a pass for being full of shit. They'll support him no matter what because he'll do all kinds of right wing shit they like, like stocking the SC with judges that will overturn settled law, go against the wishes of the vast majority of America. You know, do extremist shit, what right wingers describe as "mainstream".

Forum List

Back