🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

Not now LOL great job GOP... Background checks are designed to stop nuts and crazies not gangs. Ending the GOP War on Drugs would stop that...
Background checks are going to stop criminals from obtaining guns. And if criminals can get them, so can crazy people. Ending the war on drugs would magnify crime immensely, turning law abiding people into desperate junky burglars and robbers.

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.
Nah, the main difference between them is the Democrats have about 30 more IQ points on average.

My mom once had an inbred Pekingese that had 30 IQ points on you, so get over yourself.
You should let it post for you. The quality would go way up.

Well, I'm certain YOU would find it easier to understand and relate to.
Everyone would.

I doubt it. Don't project your own deficiencies onto others by trying to pretend you're the poster child for normal.

Are you talking about the guy in Las Vegas that shot over 100 people? Or are you talking about the guy Who went into the church and shot nine black people? Or are you talking about Timothy McVeigh who killed 164 people? Nobody knows how to kill like right wing Republicans.
Timothy McVeigh was connected to Middle-eastern Muslims. The Las Vegas guy may have been too. That killing makes no sense except in a Muslim context.

Here's some of the reports that information-deprived liberals won't receive on CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP, etc >>

Did you know that Timothy McVeigh & T. Nichols were part of a Middle Eastern/Muslim plot with Iraqi assistance?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1595552367/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=ff0d01-20

Homeless Muslim Arrest Revisits OK City Bombing Islam Connection

The Real Story of the Oklahoma City Bombing

Last edited:
Sure there is. And the answer belongs to the woman. It’s her body.
AND the body and life of the woman or man whom she will kill, if she has an abortion. I often criticize PBS and just another liberal mouthpiece, but to their credit they did a documentary on people now in their 30's and 40's who were saved from an abortion at the last minute.

Among them were doctors, lawyers, scientists, musicians, engineers, fathers and mothers. One person was a multimillionaire who gave millions$$ to charities.

And Hispanics... You know the people that are discriminated against LOL
I am Hispanic. I applied for an assistantship at Memphis State University in 1977. Only 8 were granted All went to the only 8 blacks who applied. Of the 17 people who were denied, were 3 Hispanics, 2 Asians, and 7 women.

In cases at Univ of Tennessee (Knoxville), Univ of Alabama, and Louisiana State U., I have heard of similar instances. Southern university liberals are overwhelmed with guilt (that they don't have) over slavery, and will do anything to avoid being called a racist.

Raise the minimum wage for crying out loud, brainwashed functional moron. Ditto Health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap College and training good vacations fix E-verify. We are the only modern country without any of those, thanks to you silly dupes.
Democrats oppose E-Verify and everything else that goes against illegal immigration. As for Health Care, daycare, paid parental leave, cheap College and training, good vacations...those are all admirable ideas. Trouble is, Democrats want to give them to foreigners, at US taxpayer expense.

Our welfare system is not bad, racist propagandist. But where is a living wage, and cheap college and training.
It IS bad, because most of the money is going to foreigners, not Americans (and I don't include anchor babies as Americans - hell no)

Brainwashed functional dishonest and disgraceful people... Or maybe you are right. But I am still going with brainwashed and ignorant. I live in a 73% Trump area and it is amazing how much propaganda and racism they believe.
That's exactly what I feel about Democrats - YOU included.

Congratulations, you are now officially a brainwashed GOP dupe and functional racist.
What he said was perfectly correct, and your response shows that YOU are officially a brainwashed Democrat dupe and functional racist. Not a "racist" ? Oh no ? What's your position of Affirmative Action ?

You are all brainwashed fools including him as far as I can tell... Too bad I always wanted an intelligent businessman. So far no good.
HA HA. "no good" huh ?

How about a reversal of Obama's 2016 sinking GDP% down to 1.2, and Trump's upsurge to 4.2%. How about Obama's lousy numbers on umemployment, fixed by Trump with unemployment lowered to 3.8%.

How about some brand new great economic news released TODAY. Information-deprived liberals won't see these on CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP >>

1. Optimism among small business owners reached a record high in August 2018. Analysts at CNBC, Fox Business, Reuters, and Bloomberg all credit Trump's tax cuts and deregulation. The NFIB small business optimism index reached 108.8. An ALL-TIME HIGH in its 45 year history, topping the previous high in 1983.

2. in addition, the number of job openings also reached an ALL-TIME HIGH of 6.94 Million new jobs in July

3. The US Census just revealed that US household Median Income rose to a record level in 2017, Trump's first full year, of $61,400/year. The Census reported that the strong US economy lifted the median to that level.

These are the things that information-deprived liberals only find out HERE is USMB, rescuing them from being brainwashed by their liberal OMISSION media. :rolleyes:

Except for mass shooters. Most of them seem to be white Republicans.
Without Democrat support of gun-free zones, there would BE NO MASS SHOOTERS. Without Democrat obstructionism of arming school employees, there would BE NO MASS SHOOTERS.

You mean they agree with journalists in respected media around the world, whereas you believe bought off High School grad X cokehead DJs and wacky greedy idiot GOP billionaires who run your propaganda propaganda machine for their own benefit, super duper.
Wow. Democrats are really getting elaborate in their concoctions lately. :rolleyes:

If we had a background system that worked they would have caught that nut job.
That's not the way I remember it. Paddock had no signs of being a shooter or nut in any way. Muslims might have picked him for just that reason. Also that he had no family or job. No one to miss him for a couple of days, while they mind-controlled him.

It is Republicans that think they don't and are happy on welfare dot-dot-dot absolute idiocy and racism.
And black is really white, snow is hot, deserts are wet, and fish can't swim. Right ? Pheeeew ! Is there a doctor in the house ?

th

Republicans have made that so expensive we now have the worst upward Mobility and inequality in our history.... Great job, dupe. You really know how 2 spew the hate and garbage propaganda....
We have exactly the opposite of this ludicrous BS you spout. US Census revealed today that US median household income is a record high level ($61,400/year) + job openings (6.94 Million - July 2018) are at highest level in 45 year history of the NFIB small business optimism index. >> 108.8 (highest ever) :biggrin:

That is 35 years now of GOP give away to the rich and screwing the rest.
They can only get away with it by brainwashing the ignorant and racist.
That would be YOU, right ? Unless you read my posts in this thread. Then you won't be ignorant any more. :badgrin:

Trump hasn't opened any doors. He is totally fos like you now. Change the channel. You Republicans are all brainwashed now, Fox Rush etc etc all spew the same garbage.
Go home TROLL. Get out of the thread.

Forum List

Back