🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

Congratulations, you are now officially a brainwashed GOP dupe and functional racist.
You left a few things out. :)
I’m also a supporter of Shriners Hospital and adopt families every year for Christmas.

How about you, francoHFW? Do you do anything other than bitch and complain?
I fact check and vote Democrat because I live in the real world. Hope your guilty conscience is better.
I would have a guilty conscience if I supported democrats.

Despite what democrats think, most people have a sense of pride.
It is Republicans that think they don't and are happy on welfare dot-dot-dot absolute idiocy and racism.
There’s a reason why you’re poor and dependent on handouts. Just saying.
I am a happily retired teacher and businessman and you are a brainwashed functional idiot.

She spotted me while I was walking to my car, and invited me onboard. :)

I’m glad President Trump is opening the door for everyone to be successful enough to live the American dream.
Republicans have made that so expensive we now have the worst upward Mobility and inequality in our history.... Great job, dupe. You really know how 2 spew the hate and garbage propaganda....

You do realize that not all Republicans think the same, correct? You sound stupid when you broad brush everyone like that. Par for the course for you, I know.
Trump hasn't opened any doors. He is totally fos like you now. Change the channel. You Republicans are all brainwashed now, Fox Rush etc etc all spew the same garbage.

You left a few things out. :)
I’m also a supporter of Shriners Hospital and adopt families every year for Christmas.

How about you, francoHFW? Do you do anything other than bitch and complain?
I fact check and vote Democrat because I live in the real world. Hope your guilty conscience is better.
I would have a guilty conscience if I supported democrats.

Despite what democrats think, most people have a sense of pride.
It is Republicans that think they don't and are happy on welfare dot-dot-dot absolute idiocy and racism.
There’s a reason why you’re poor and dependent on handouts. Just saying.
I am a happily retired teacher and businessman and you are a brainwashed functional idiot.
You’re a dreamer who can’t admit to fucking up.

It’s all good, francoHFW. I’ve seen your types before. :)

I’m glad President Trump is opening the door for everyone to be successful enough to live the American dream.
Republicans have made that so expensive we now have the worst upward Mobility and inequality in our history.... Great job, dupe. You really know how 2 spew the hate and garbage propaganda....

You do realize that not all Republicans think the same, correct? You sound stupid when you broad brush everyone like that. Par for the course for you, I know.
Trump hasn't opened any doors. He is totally fos like you now. Change the channel. You Republicans are all brainwashed now, Fox Rush etc etc all spew the same garbage.

Can you not read? I am not a Republican. Honestly. You make MarcATL sound smart with your dumbass posts.

I just left a small yacht that’s owned by a friend who is a forensics nurse. :)

What's the mortgage on it? Who's her daddy?
Trumpanzees are so easily fooled by shiny objects.
I didn’t ask about the cost because that would be rude, and something only a democrat would ask.

It was beautiful boat/yacht complete with bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, air conditioning, etc....

:)

Last edited:
I think there's a lot of internet rich guys on here...

And a lot of rich assholes who want tax cuts over anything

Can you not read? I am not a Republican. Honestly. You make MarcATL sound smart with your dumbass posts.
You just believe all their BS propaganda and vote for them LOL...

Haha...hilarious.
LefTards just can’t believe that one can’t believe that one can be self made.
They think nothing can be accomplished without help from the government. lol
The last 35 years of GOP dominance are the exact opposite of help for the non rich, super duper... So now we we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, and you blame the victims, brainwashed functional moron.

Haha...hilarious.
The problem is the GOP has made it so much more difficult the last 35 years, dumbass dupe. God you people are dumb...

Haha...hilarious.
The last 35 years of GOP dominance are the exact opposite of help for the non rich, super duper... So now we we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, and you blame the victims, brainwashed functional moron.
Things will improve when you stop blaming others for your failures, and get off your lazy ass and start doing something for yourselves.

Republican voters don’t rely on the government for handouts. They work hard for what they have.

Can you understand why they’re tired of you lazy bitches whining and complaining about not getting enough?

Who is them? Gore was a Republican?

I live in Boston. Only an idiot would vote for Liz Warren. You probably like her because you are well...

Haha...hilarious.
Things will improve when you stop blaming others for your failures, and get off your lazy ass and start doing something for yourselves.

Republican voters don’t rely on the government for handouts. They work hard for what they have.

Can you understand why they’re tired of you lazy bitches whining and complaining about not getting enough?
Can you turn off that idiocy LOL? I have everything I need I actually worry about other people and the country itself, which the GOP continues to ruin, brainwashed functional moron.
There is no difference between white Democrats and white Republicans as far as success and welfare goes... And they are all on average going slowly to hell while you people save the greedy idiot GOP rich, super dupe.

I live in Boston. Only an idiot would vote for Liz Warren. You probably like her because you are well...
I vote on the issues, not stupid gossip and phony scandals like the GOP voters.

I don’t care who you vote for. You are a waste of space. Identify politics is for primitive cowards aka you.

I don’t care who you vote for. You are a waste of space. Identify politics is for primitive cowards aka you.
Keep voting for the greedy idiot GOP rich and against yourself and your family and friends then, brainwashed functional moron...

I vote for the issues, you vote for the best Liars dumbass.

Forum List

Back