🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

Brainwashed functional dishonest and disgraceful people... Or baby you are right. But I am still going with brainwashed and ignorant. I live in a 73% Trump area and it is amazing how much propaganda and racism they believe.

Fortunately it doesn't really matter what your side thinks we defeated you at the ballot box.
Thanks, Donald.

That's President Donald.
You are all brainwashed fools including him as far as I can tell... Too bad I always wanted an intelligent businessman. So far no good.

Riiiiight Americans in 30 states are all brainwashed riiiiiight. LOL
All 50 states actually. They believe all the corruption stories about Hillary the foundation Obama holder the FBI CIA with no evidence...

I love and respect all nurses who don’t behave like a democrat.
You have no idea whether is she is Democrat or not, idiot Dupe. So you are just a wise ass a******.
Do you honestly think she wouldn’t vote democrat? lol

That woman is a perfect example of someone who is a victim of democrats. Someone who was taught personal responsibility isn’t important because the government/tax payers will take of everything.
Congratulations, you are now officially a brainwashed GOP dupe and functional racist.
You left a few things out. :)
I’m also a supporter of Shriners Hospital and adopt families every year for Christmas.

How about you, francoHFW? Do you do anything other than bitch and complain?
I fact check and vote Democrat because I live in the real world. Hope your guilty conscience is better.
This is a politics message board, not a b s board.

Fortunately it doesn't really matter what your side thinks we defeated you at the ballot box.
Thanks, Donald.

That's President Donald.
You are all brainwashed fools including him as far as I can tell... Too bad I always wanted an intelligent businessman. So far no good.

All 50 states actually. They believe all the corruption stories about Hillary the foundation Obama holder the FBI CIA with no evidence...

And yet Dem's control the vast majority of the media. I guess people in our country still have the right to believe what they want and not be indoctrinated by fake news.

My point is they have a 21% arab(minority) population and are frequently attacked by terrorists. Yet still have a lower homicide rate and much stronger gun control than us.
Every country has its own unique problems. In AMERICA, with crime, the big problem is 3rd world immigration. If the US had been left as a white, European immigrant country, no blacks, no Latinos, no Muslims, we would be just as crime free as any country in Europe.
Studies I have seen show immigrants commit less crimes per capita.

They may commit fewer crimes but their crimes are insane. See San Bernardino. 9/11. Charlie Hedbo. They make them count.
Remember the vegas mass shooting? That was pretty insane....

Glad you didn’t try to claim repubs are fiscally responsible. That would be a real hoot.
Republicans are a mile above Democrats on national security. You don't get much
fiscal responsibility when you're DEAD.
And yet it was Democrats who had to take down bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped looking for him.
Republicans attacked the wrong country. Democrats killed the guy behind 911.

My point is they have a 21% arab(minority) population and are frequently attacked by terrorists. Yet still have a lower homicide rate and much stronger gun control than us.
Every country has its own unique problems. In AMERICA, with crime, the big problem is 3rd world immigration. If the US had been left as a white, European immigrant country, no blacks, no Latinos, no Muslims, we would be just as crime free as any country in Europe.
Except for mass shooters. Most of them seem to be white Republicans.

Thanks, Donald.

That's President Donald.

And yet Dem's control the vast majority of the media. I guess people in our country still have the right to believe what they want and not be indoctrinated by fake news.
You mean they agree with journalists in respected media around the world, whereas you believe bought off High School grad X cokehead DJs and wacky greedy idiot GOP billionaires who run your propaganda propaganda machine for their own benefit, super duper.

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.

Great post....To simplify it I tell my youngest that good, honest, moral, normal, hard working, self funded, law abiding, God loving, patriotic folks are usually Republican.
While bad, dishonest, immoral, weird, lazy, taxpayer dependent, criminal minded, Christian hating, Anti American folks are generally Democrats.
1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.

Great post....To simplify it I tell my youngest that good, honest, moral, normal, hard working, self funded, law abiding, God loving, patriotic folks are usually Republican.
While bad, dishonest, immoral, weird, lazy, taxpayer dependent, criminal minded, Christian hating, Anti American folks are generally Democrats.

So you enjoy lying to your own children is what you're saying. Poor kids.
:beer::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Looks like how he forgot Reagan ran the most corrupt administration of all time and was at least pro abortion while governor of california. :biggrin:

They may commit fewer crimes but their crimes are insane. See San Bernardino. 9/11. Charlie Hedbo. They make them count.
If we had a background system that worked they would have caught that nut job.

I don't understand why anyone needs to legally have like 10 guns.

I love and respect all nurses who don’t behave like a democrat.
You have no idea whether is she is Democrat or not, idiot Dupe. So you are just a wise ass a******.

That woman is a perfect example of someone who is a victim of democrats. Someone who was taught personal responsibility isn’t important because the government/tax payers will take of everything.
Congratulations, you are now officially a brainwashed GOP dupe and functional racist.
I’m also a supporter of Shriners Hospital and adopt families every year for Christmas.

I fact check and vote Democrat because I live in the real world. Hope your guilty conscience is better.
I would have a guilty conscience if I supported democrats.

Despite what democrats think, most people have a sense of pride.

I just left a small yacht that’s owned by a friend who is a forensics nurse. :)

Last edited:

I don't understand why anyone needs to legally have like 10 guns.
He was under the care of a psychiatrist and and bought a lot of guns while under that care. Should not be possible.

She spotted me while I was walking to my car, and invited me onboard. :)

I’m glad President Trump is opening the door for everyone to be successful enough to live the American dream.

It is Republicans that think they don't and are happy on welfare dot-dot-dot absolute idiocy and racism.

I’m glad President Trump is opening the door for everyone to be successful enough to live the American dream.
Republicans have made that so expensive we now have the worst upward Mobility and inequality in our history.... Great job, dupe. You really know how 2 spew the hate and garbage propaganda....

Republicans have made that so expensive we now have the worst upward Mobility and inequality in our history.... Great job, dupe. You really know how 2 spew the hate and garbage propaganda....
That is 35 years now of GOP give away to the rich and screwing the rest.
They can only get away with it by brainwashing the ignorant and racist.

It is Republicans that think they don't and are happy on welfare dot-dot-dot absolute idiocy and racism.
There’s a reason why you’re poor and dependent on others/handouts. Just saying.

Unlike Trump, I've been a Republican my entire life. As has Robert Mueller.

Trump was a registered Democrat until 2011, when he considered running for President again.

He was a pro-abortion, pro gun control, pro-Clinton, pro-Bush impeachment, cut-and-run New York limousine liberal Democrat. A bigly donor to Terry McAuliffe's gubernatorial campaign in Virginia, as well as many other pro-abortionist, anti-gun liberals.

Man, does he have the tards snowed! :lol:

Yes, indeed he does.
Trump decided to run for POTUS because of Obama's roasting of him at the White House Correspondent's Dinner in 2011.
It all started there.
And his Butt-Buddy Vlad was only to happy to help him win.

You do realize that not all Republicans think the same, correct? You sound stupid when you broad brush everyone like that. Par for the course for you, I know.

Forum List

Back