🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Differences Between Democrats & Republicans

What's the mortgage on it? Who's her daddy?
Trumpanzees are so easily fooled by shiny objects.

Haha...hilarious.
LefTards just can’t believe that one can’t believe that one can be self made.
They think nothing can be accomplished without help from the government. lol
The last 35 years of GOP dominance are the exact opposite of help for the non rich, super duper... So now we we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, and you blame the victims, brainwashed functional moron.
Things will improve when you stop blaming others for your failures, and get off your lazy ass and start doing something for yourselves.

Republican voters don’t rely on the government for handouts. They work hard for what they have.

Can you understand why they’re tired of you lazy bitches whining and complaining about not getting enough?
Can you turn off that idiocy LOL? I have everything I need I actually worry about other people and the country itself, which the GOP continues to ruin, brainwashed functional moron.
There is no difference between white Democrats and white Republicans as far as success and welfare goes... And they are all on average going slowly to hell while you people save the greedy idiot GOP rich, super dupe.

You need to keep attending those AA mee
Can you not read? I am not a Republican. Honestly. You make MarcATL sound smart with your dumbass posts.
You just believe all their BS propaganda and vote for them LOL...

Who is them? Gore was a Republican?

I live in Boston. Only an idiot would vote for Liz Warren. You probably like her because you are well...
I vote on the issues, not stupid gossip and phony scandals like the GOP voters.

I don’t care who you vote for. You are a waste of space. Identify politics is for primitive cowards aka you.
Keep voting for the greedy idiot GOP rich and against yourself and your family and friends then, brainwashed functional moron...

My vote doesn’t count dumbass. I live in Boston. Stop eating those retard sandwiches

Can you not read? I am not a Republican. Honestly. You make MarcATL sound smart with your dumbass posts.

I live in Boston. Only an idiot would vote for Liz Warren. You probably like her because you are well...

I don’t care who you vote for. You are a waste of space. Identify politics is for primitive cowards aka you.
I vote for the issues, you vote for the best Liars dumbass.

You have issues. Don’t vote for them. Fatty.

Dems lost me when they allowed the Palestinian flag at the DNC but banned the Miss one.

Insanity
Israeli right-wingers screwing the Palestinians and American right-wingers blindly them is the main reason
Haha...hilarious.
LefTards just can’t believe that one can’t believe that one can be self made.
The last 35 years of GOP dominance are the exact opposite of help for the non rich, super duper... So now we we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, and you blame the victims, brainwashed functional moron.
Things will improve when you stop blaming others for your failures, and get off your lazy ass and start doing something for yourselves.

Republican voters don’t rely on the government for handouts. They work hard for what they have.

Can you understand why they’re tired of you lazy bitches whining and complaining about not getting enough?
Can you turn off that idiocy LOL? I have everything I need I actually worry about other people and the country itself, which the GOP continues to ruin, brainwashed functional moron.
There is no difference between white Democrats and white Republicans as far as success and welfare goes... And they are all on average going slowly to hell while you people save the greedy idiot GOP rich, super dupe.

Keep voting for the greedy idiot GOP rich and against yourself and your family and friends then, brainwashed functional moron...

My vote doesn’t count dumbass. I live in Boston. Stop eating those retard sandwiches
That's what they said when they elected Scott f****** Brown and ruined Obama.

I am 6 foot 4 and weigh 200 pounds. You live on a brainwashed imaginary planet.

Dems lost me when they allowed the Palestinian flag at the DNC but banned the Miss one.

Insanity
Israeli right-wingers screwing the Palestinians and American right-wingers blindly them is the main reason

That's what they said when they elected Scott f****** Brown and ruined Obama.

Thanks fatty

You can go back to your Klan meeting now. Anti Semitic loser

I am 6 foot 4 and weigh 200 pounds. You live on a brainwashed imaginary planet.

LMAO and then you woke up. Fatty

Just to review a critically important point >>

1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

Mass shootings have been occurring all across America (IN GUN-FREE ZONES). The leftist idiots who insist on keeping these places gun-free, are almost as responsible for the killings as the shooters themselves. The first step to a mass -shooting, is giving the mass shooter a green-light INVITATION, to come in and shoot up the place, by declaring it a gun-free zone.
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem.
Idiot.

No country in the world has a mas shooting problem.

Cites do.

Remove the top 5 cities in America and our homicide rate falls toward the bottom of any list.

Those five cities in America are NOT INDICATIVE of America as a whole. Just as the outrageously high crime rate in London is indicative of the UK.

You're talking point is now debunked. Have a nice ulcer.
Remove cities from the other countries numbers and we go back to looking bad. Every country has cities.
No we don't.

In addition, look at the total number of guns in those cities and then compare them with the vast and overwhelming number of guns in all of America outside of them.

By huge orders of magnitude, the number of guns in area's without high crime overwhelm those in areas of high crime.

Which is absolute proof it is NOT the gun that is the problem.
That’s impressively stupid. Bravo!
So says the queen of stupid.

You can't refute it so you insult.

That’s why we are talking rates, population doesn’t matter.

Other than Paris, London and Berlin do those countries have major cities? US has Boston, LA, Chicago, San Fran, Miami, Detroit, Las Vegas, Oakland, New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, etc.

Just a lot more opportunity to commit crimes. This will sound racist (sorry) stats show that blacks commit 50% of all crimes and they comprise 13% of the population. It is because they are in urban areas.

But let's say you are right. I am not 100% pro 2nd amendment either as when it was written guns were not nearly as powerful as they are now. The cat is out of the bag, right?
Of course they all have lots of cities. I think they have more city population than us.

London is super spread out. People are not as on top of each other as they are in Boston and NY for example.
You might be right about london, but Tōkyō more dense than any cities in the US.

Agreed. Japan is more homogeneous. Just a different culture of respect, honor, etc.

If the US were homogeneous vs. a melting pot, we would likely have less crime too.
We have less crime as soon as one moves out of the Democrat centers.

so you are teaching your kids to hate liberals? you are vilifying and demonizing them to your kids? you, sir, are a piece of shit. Since you choose to teach your children to hate please don't complain when we teach our children that YOU are a HATEFUL piece of shit.
I recently did a post listing the Democrats' favorite catchwords (racist, fear, conspiracy, etc) I forgot one they like to throw around a lot. The word > Hate.

I never met a Democrat in my life that wants open borders. Just another flat out lie from Republicans who have no morals. Such dishonest and disgraceful people.
That's exactly what you are, for saying what you just said. Almost ALL Democrats are for open borders. What do you think sanctuary cities are ? And 95% of Senate Democrats voted in favor of them. Same with their votes on amnesty for illegal aliens. Same with their opposition to the protective wall.

Democrats go along with Islam? That’s idiotically stupidly insane. We want protection from both Islam and Christianity. Two greasy peas in the same dirty pod.
Right wing Republican Christianity is not the Christianity of our parents.
FALSE! I watch some right wing Christian TV shows occasionally. They have only good things to say. As for Democrats going along with Islam, of course they do. They support it in every way. Even in this forum Democrats have argued with me, when I attacked Islam and the Koran. The threads and posts are in the thousands, RIGHT HERE.

In addition, the only 2 Muslims in the US Congress are both Democrats (Keith Ellison & Andre Carson). And who uses the word "Islamaphobia" constantly ? Democrats do. Who opposes police and FBI monitoring of mosques ? Democrats do.

Who allowed Major Nidal Hasan to shoot and kill 13 US Army soldiers in Fort Hood, TX, when he had the power (and the duty) to prevent that ? Barrack Obama.

Who allowed ISIS to travel on open, desert roads Iraq (sitting ducks for airstrikes) with only minimal "pinprick" token airstrikes on them ? Barrack Obama.

Who said >> "“Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.” Hillary Clinton, that's who. 2016 nominee for POTUS of the Democratic Party.

We could go on and on.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
1. Mass shootings - Democrats think less guns is the answer. Republicans think more guns (in the right hands, in the right places) is the answer.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.
Nah, the main difference between them is the Democrats have about 30 more IQ points on average.

My mom once had an inbred Pekingese that had 30 IQ points on you, so get over yourself.
You should let it post for you. The quality would go way up.

Well, I'm certain YOU would find it easier to understand and relate to.

Every country has its own unique problems. In AMERICA, with crime, the big problem is 3rd world immigration. If the US had been left as a white, European immigrant country, no blacks, no Latinos, no Muslims, we would be just as crime free as any country in Europe.
Studies I have seen show immigrants commit less crimes per capita.

They may commit fewer crimes but their crimes are insane. See San Bernardino. 9/11. Charlie Hedbo. They make them count.
Remember the vegas mass shooting? That was pretty insane....
If we had a background system that worked they would have caught that nut job.

I don't understand why anyone needs to legally have like 10 guns.

I don't understand why anyone needs to pronounce upon how other people live their lives and exercise their rights.

I think there's a lot of internet rich guys on here...

And a lot of rich assholes who want tax cuts over anything

Yes, being financially successful and wanting to keep more of your own money is FAR more evil than being a failure and demanding other people's money. Let me get right on THAT bandwagon.

2. Affirmative Action - Democrats think it is righting past wrongs. Republicans think it is more wrongs (racial discrimination against whites), past and present (1965 -2018)

3. Immigration - Open border, globalist Democrats see it as a way of boosting their votes. Republicans see all the harms of it. (to America and the American people) Republicans are nationalists. Democrats are internationalists.

4. Islam - Democrats are willing to go along with it, as long as it represents more votes for them. Republicans oppose it, as very harmful to America.

5. LGBT - Democrats accept anything, no matter how crazy, as long as it gets them more votes (LGBT no exception). Republicans see it for what it is. Abnormality.

6. Asylum seekers -Democrats call them people looking to escape violence. Republicans see them as phony scammers, just looking for economic opportunity in the US, including welfare programs.

7. Abortion - Democrats are willing to allow any woman to get one, regardless of circumstance. Republicans see Democrats' policy as mass murder.
Nah, the main difference between them is the Democrats have about 30 more IQ points on average.

My mom once had an inbred Pekingese that had 30 IQ points on you, so get over yourself.
You should let it post for you. The quality would go way up.

Well, I'm certain YOU would find it easier to understand and relate to.
Everyone would.

Asylum-seekers are protected by our Constitution.
More proof Republicans don’t really love this country. They want to turn it into some kind of fascist neo Christian authoritarian regime.
1. Asylum seekers may be protected, but most of the gate crashers at our southern border claiming asylum from high crime (homicide) in their home countries are BS artists, looking to get into the US, have an anchor baby, and help themselves to a lifetime of US benefits$$$$.

2. You show no evidence at all of any connection between Republicans and "authoritarian/fascist. Actually, authoritarian/fascist is connected to big, strong government. A symptom of Democrat policy, not Republican. Maybe I should add that to the list in the OP.

Democrats feel that women are human beings who have the right to control their own bodies. We don’t tell men how to control their bodies. The truth is Republicans pretend to care about a fetus but they only do that as a way to control women. Republicans don’t give a sh!t about babies. They are more than willing to arm school shooters.
1. Democrats (ex. Debbie Wasserman Schultz) say that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! It is a matter between a woman and her doctor, AND the unborn person, who would be killed by that abortion. Republicans DO care about that, as Democrats should.

2. Republicans don't want to arm school shooters. They want to arm the people who would STOP SCHOOL SHOOTERS. Democrats want to DISarm those defenders, and invite school shooters to come in wreak havoc, with no resistance to them.

Forum List

Back