🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dismantle the FBI

46v613p40p2a1.jpg
I find it very ironic that the BLM/ANTIFA are out burning minority businesses and murdering blacks in the inner cities, yet you keep showing "White Supremacy" as being bad. I mean, really, you must be a fucking stupid Joe Biden Voter(But i repeat myself) to actually believe whites are doing bad things.

The F.B.I are a vital institution, but they are only as good as their leadership, employment standards and loyalty to your Constitution.

Anyone "loyal to the Constitution" would know that 90% of what the FBI does is illegal, like the federal War on Drugs, alcohol tobacco and firearms laws, causing terrorism like the 1993 WTC bombing, etc.

If you can't see or admit it yourself, there are no actual facts that I could produce that
you would acknowledge. :rolleyes-41:
Cop out.

I can't think of a single Dem who was guilty of a crime that I complained about their prosecution.

Congressional oversight

In which case Justice wouldn’t be a standalone entity, it would be subject to oversight and control by civilian administrators.

Still disagree with removing the Department of Justice from the executive branch.

Otherwise, DOJ is an independent actor as it exists now – the problem is unwarranted interference from presidents with a partisan agenda and attorneys general who lack the integrity to fight for its independence; as of late that’s been solely Republican administrations.

And under the legislative branch Justice would be subject to the same partisan corruption, if not worse.

The disease is the ignorance, apathy, laziness, and stupidity of the voters who elect presidents who seek to corrupt the DOJ and refuse to hold those presidents accountable for their acts of corruption.

It is not a lie.
Wrong.

It is a lie.

‘Zuckerberg told Rogan: "The background here is that the FBI came to us - some folks on our team - and was like 'hey, just so you know, you should be on high alert. We thought there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election, we have it on notice that basically there's about to be some kind of dump that's similar to that'."

He said the FBI did not warn Facebook about the Biden story in particular - only that Facebook thought it "fit that pattern".’

Not only did the FBI not ‘force’ Facebook ‘cover up’ stories about the laptop, it didn’t even mention Hunter Biden in particular.

"I can't think of a single Dem who was guilty of a crime..."
Of course . :laughing0301:
Of course.

Meanwhile we have scores of Republicans (really a subset of Republicans who are Trump devotees) whom the right complains about being prosecuted and found guilty of crimes.

Bannon
Stone
Flynn
DSouza

But there’s also the less famous folk like Duncan Hunter who committed campaign finance fraud and Chris Collins who committed insider trading.

In which case Justice wouldn’t be a standalone entity, it would be subject to oversight and control by civilian administrators.
How is that different from what we have now?

Oversight...yes. Control? No. Like does Congress really have a check on the military? If so, please explain how we still have troops in Iraq, had troops in Afghanistan for 20+ years and have had troops in Korea for going on 70 years.

As a practical matter, the Congress would fund it and forget it...just like they do now.
Still disagree with removing the Department of Justice from the executive branch.
Mueller ultimately worked for a political appointee of the man he was investigating. I can't think of a better example to sever the two.
Otherwise, DOJ is an independent actor as it exists now – the problem is unwarranted interference from presidents with a partisan agenda and attorneys general who lack the integrity to fight for its independence; as of late that’s been solely Republican administrations.
So far. I doubt Obama's DOJ was too gung-ho about diving into the IRS scandal, the VA scandal, and the Secret Service scandals. I am unaware of anyone who was the subject of an intense probe in those matters.
And under the legislative branch Justice would be subject to the same partisan corruption, if not worse.
It wouldn't be under the legislative branch any more than the White House is under the legislative branch or the Supreme Court is under the legislative branch. Congress has the power of the purse over those entities too, no?
The disease is the ignorance, apathy, laziness, and stupidity of the voters who elect presidents who seek to corrupt the DOJ and refuse to hold those presidents accountable for their acts of corruption.
Can't argue with that.

Of course.

Meanwhile we have scores of Republicans (really a subset of Republicans who are Trump devotees) whom the right complains about being prosecuted and found guilty of crimes.

Bannon
Stone
Flynn
DSouza

But there’s also the less famous folk like Duncan Hunter who committed campaign finance fraud and Chris Collins who committed insider trading.
Only the terminally brain damaged believes Dims aren't a gang of criminals

Last edited:

Forum List

Back