Do liberals think the black lives matter folks are getting out of hand?

Obama has brought all this down us. AND it was Intentional with the help of REV. loudmouth Sharpton.. he didn't visit our white house 60 times to give prayers to that thug.......
what a joy of electing a black thug community Agitator to the office of President eh?
Did you prefer the white preacher under Bush that was caught with meth and a ghey hooker?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

They should stop doing stupid shit and they wouldn't lose their lives....and ALL lives matter

So black people "doing stupid shit" gives police cart blanche to kill them? But if it was white people getting shot by police for property crimes, you'd be up in arms and you know it. Racist!

Oh dear...you played the dreaded race card. That's like water off a duck's back anymore, overplayed and overused. Grow up

"Do liberals think the black lives matter folks are getting out of hand?"

Do most conservative not know what constitutes a loaded question fallacy, this thread being one of many examples.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

They should stop doing stupid shit and they wouldn't lose their lives....and ALL lives matter

So black people "doing stupid shit" gives police cart blanche to kill them? But if it was white people getting shot by police for property crimes, you'd be up in arms and you know it. Racist!

Oh dear...you played the dreaded race card. That's like water off a duck's back anymore, overplayed and overused. Grow up

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

You're the one who said blacks do "stupid shit". You played the race card first. Racist!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

"Do liberals think the black lives matter folks are getting out of hand?"

Do most conservative not know what constitutes a loaded question fallacy, this thread being one of many examples.
That's not a loaded question idiot. There is no premise or presumption as in 'have you stopped beating your wife yet?'.

Being black is no excuse for ignorance.

Couldn't tell you, I don't give a flying f what color you are, if your a douch bag, or a dick to people, I probably don't like you. But I guess disagreement is now racist, and apparently being white (or Asian in my case, close enough) Is inherently racist and inherently privileged (which is itself a racist statement).

You are asian? Then it is not possible for you to be racist.
That is a racist statement. Based on my skin color I am not capable racism?

I said nothing about skin color. I have no idea what color your skin is.
"You are asian? Then it is not possible for you to be racist."
Are you going to split that hair? So based on my race then? Which is racist is it not

You are too smart for me, pal. Too bad your standard for substantiation of claims is so poor.

LBJ never said those words. You have been duped.
Fair enough, but voting record shows he was not a fan of civil rights movement

The Democratic party tearing itself apart:

These activists think of Sanders as a privileged hypocrite, and they have a point.

Why Did Bernie Sanders Get Gaza So Wrong

DV Smith The Unfortunate Truth About Bernie Sanders

Ron Paul says Bernie Sanders sold out on Fed amendment TheHill

Which is not true since the disrupters are not part of the Democratic election process...are not candidates and probably don't vote...
How do you know they don't vote?! You seem desperate to believe their criticism of broken-down, out-of-touch Sanders is invalid. Sounds like you feel they don't matter. Try to be less racist.

These activists think of Sanders as a privileged hypocrite, and they have a point.

Which is not true since the disrupters are not part of the Democratic election process...are not candidates and probably don't vote...
How do you know they don't vote?! You seem desperate to believe their criticism of broken-down, out-of-touch Sanders is invalid. Sounds like you feel they don't matter. Try to be less racist.

I'll try, but it has nothing to do with race, it's about people being annoying...

Are you going to split that hair? So based on my race then? Which is racist is it not

You are too smart for me, pal. Too bad your standard for substantiation of claims is so poor.

Please show the voting record that disputes this information.

NPR Media Player

You might be a dupe.

The unwarranted consternation on the part of most rightists concerning Black Lives Matter further demonstrates just how much conservatives don't get it.

It's also further confirmation of the contempt most conservatives have for issues important to African Americans, and the unwillingness most on the right have to listen to those concerns, even if they disagree with them.

Why wouldn't black people vote? How do you know what they do, they are activists. I would think they would vote.

The unwarranted consternation on the part of most rightists concerning Black Lives Matter further demonstrates just how much conservatives don't get it.

It's also further confirmation of the contempt most conservatives have for issues important to African Americans, and the unwillingness most on the right have to listen to those concerns, even if they disagree with them.

I have no problem with these people interrupting the Democratic presidential candidates. They have been silenced by the Democrats for decades, they have a right to have a voice to a party that has used them for so long.

Black lives matter folks disrupting Sanders????

These people can't tell their friends from their enemies.

Well......after all.....they are negroes. Of course they will get out of hand. That's the kind of thing that caused the thugs who started this whole mess to get shot.

Exactly! Just like this young man who went innocently to shop for a new vehicle and had his intentions flagrantly misinterpreted by the police.

News from The Associated Press

The lesson learned here is don't break into car dealerships and smash windshields and you won't get air holed. Sadly they will not learn the valuable life lesson

Is that a crime that deserves the death penalty?

He shouldn't have been shot dead. That's police brutality.

Break into a dealership then fight with police? Yeah you're probably going to get air holed. Sorry, I have no sympathy for the idiot

He didn't fight police, he tried to run. For a property crime, trying to run shouldn't get one shot.

He was unarmed. Police can try to use nonlethal means to stop him, but shooting him dead is wrong. I think the cop should be charged, but he won't because it's Texas.

This man being shot shows the appropriateness of the Black Lives Matter message.

But they're idiots for still riding the Michael Brown train. That shooting was justified because he was attacking the lone police officer who feared for his life.
Oh I see the state of Texas is racist

Please show the voting record that disputes this information.

NPR Media Player

You might be a dupe.
Obamas got my back on this one

Lyndon Johnson opposed every civil rights proposal considered in his first 20 years as lawmaker PolitiFact Texas

Couldn't tell you, I don't give a flying f what color you are, if your a douch bag, or a dick to people, I probably don't like you. But I guess disagreement is now racist, and apparently being white (or Asian in my case, close enough) Is inherently racist and inherently privileged (which is itself a racist statement).

.LBJ belived those words. You ignore the phone conversation where he talks about *******.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back