Do people actually believe Trump's claims?

Because Trump is dishonest, corrupt, and a liar.

And the problem isn’t people believing Trump’s ridiculous lies; the problem is they refuse to accept the fact that Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

They refuse to accept the fact that Trump is a racist, bigot, and an enemy of democracy; that Trump is a wannabe autocrat and dictator completely unfit to hold any public office.
There is a good part of the nation who will never defend it anymore. No matter how much propaganda spewed.

Why does he not talk more about issues.
Because Trump doesn’t have an answer for the issues; he has no solutions or constructive, beneficial public policies; all Trump has is fearmongering and lies.

Trump is about using the government to destroy, to seek revenge, and to force the failed, wrongheaded conservative agenda on the American people against the will of the American people.

There is a good part of the nation who will never defend it anymore. No matter how much propaganda spewed.
And here’s an example of the problem: the blind partisan right who refuse to accept the fact that Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

They refuse to accept the fact that Trump is a racist, bigot, and an enemy of democracy; that Trump is a wannabe autocrat and dictator completely unfit to hold any public office.

I think most people don’t. The people who carry water for him know he’s a lying SOB, but in fairness every politician lies. Trump knows that and he knows he could get away with lying, so he does.

And here’s an example of the problem: the blind partisan right who refuse to accept the fact that Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

When you call half the population deplorables, dregs, send them to reeducation camps, haters and more with most just wanting common sense then you have real opposition. And near all of them are not rising up to you.

I only believe what I actually perceive myself. Which is why I am appalled at the fakery in both election and trials.

Because Trump doesn’t have an answer for the issues; he has no solutions or constructive, beneficial public policies; all Trump has is fearmongering and lies.

Trump is about using the government to destroy, to seek revenge, and to force the failed, wrongheaded conservative agenda on the American people against the will of the American people.
That is exactly what he had when he was president. That is why people want him back.

Trump is a victim of a corrupt judicial system. The real question is whether people really believe what is said about him by the unstable desperate left and their minions in the media. Judging by the turnout at Trump rallies the answer is "no".

I see. The MSM continuous propaganda tactics are different? How?
All propaganda is propaganda. Truth mixed with lies, always. You had best always check accounts of multiple sources, even ones you do not like, picking the parts with credible provable facts, agreed by all, not just the nut ball on one side. Go with jury verdicts by 12, and evidence not disproven in courts, as most reliable, even if not the verdict you want.

Forum List

Back