Do people actually believe Trump's claims?

do you believe Bidens claims?

I've got no use for either of them, but you seem to think one is better than the other for some reason.

(Could it possibly be the D behind his name?

Could it be the lack of criminal convictions. Could it be because Trump brags about sexually assaulting women, and then makes jokes about them.

Could it be because Donald Trump has left a trail of bankruptcy, and broken lives behind him, and somehow managed to avoid any kind of accountability until now.

Could it be because Trump has been a liar and a criminal conman all of his life?

And could it be that Joe Biden has done none of these things?

Could it be the lack of criminal convictions. Could it be because Trump brags about sexually assaulting women, and then makes jokes about them.

Could it be because Donald Trump has left a trail of bankruptcy, and broken lives behind him, and somehow managed to avoid any kind of accountability until now.

Could it be because Trump has been a liar and a criminal conman all of his life?

And could it be that Joe Biden has done none of these things?
could it be you have Biden on a pedestal, and don't believe the facts that have come out, time and time again?

Keep drinking the Blue Kool-Aid, dragon, and hope it's not carcinogenic.

Don't bother responding.

Your responses make me nauseous.

You figured out question marks! Bravo!
Now if you could just develop some intellect.
I explain why you are a brain dead Trump cult member and the best you can come back with is I made an error in punctuation?
That confirms my claims about you.

Seek help, tds is real.

If you can't answer the question, just write "tds is real".

Same old pointless bullshit nonsense that people write every time they can't make a proper reply.

I asked people why Trump's trial was a sham. How many times did anyone actually respond? Zero. They don't care whether it's a real sham or not. They just like saying "it's a sham trial" without even knowing why they "think" this.

I explain why you are a brain dead Trump cult member and the best you can come back with is I made an error in punctuation?
That confirms my claims about you.
You aren’t intelligent enough to explain what a woman is, kid. Stop gaslighting yourself.

Because Trump is dishonest, corrupt, and a liar.

And the problem isn’t people believing Trump’s ridiculous lies; the problem is they refuse to accept the fact that Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

They refuse to accept the fact that Trump is a racist, bigot, and an enemy of democracy; that Trump is a wannabe autocrat and dictator completely unfit to hold any public office.
could be worse

Do people actually believe Trump's claims?​

Nobody believes what Trump says. To his supporters, this entire exercise is just like professional wrestling. They know it's all fake but they don't care. The spectacle is all they care about.

If you want proof of this, you should examine one of the things he presented that, of course, was dismissed by his own administration the moment it landed. He signed an executive order creating--wait for it:"Executive Order on Building the National Garden of American Heroes"
You would have figured the supposed "strict constitutionalists" on the board would have been sort of in an uproar about this. Or maybe the deficit hawks. But no..you got zero opposition from the right wing loons.

My favorite part of this EO is who is being honored and how. We were going to have a garden of statues. I highlighted the most hilarious ones in orange....

(b) Section 3(c)(i) of Executive Order 13934 is amended to read as follows: “The National Garden should be composed of statues, including statues of Ansel Adams, John Adams, Samuel Adams, Muhammad Ali, Luis Walter Alvarez, Susan B. Anthony, Hannah Arendt, Louis Armstrong, Neil Armstrong, Crispus Attucks, John James Audubon, Lauren Bacall, Clara Barton, Todd Beamer, Alexander Graham Bell, Roy Benavidez, Ingrid Bergman, Irving Berlin, Humphrey Bogart, Daniel Boone, Norman Borlaug, William Bradford, Herb Brooks, Kobe Bryant, William F. Buckley, Jr., Sitting Bull, Frank Capra, Andrew Carnegie, Charles Carroll, John Carroll, George Washington Carver, Johnny Cash, Joshua Chamberlain, Whittaker Chambers, Johnny “Appleseed” Chapman, Ray Charles, Julia Child, Gordon Chung-Hoon, William Clark, Henry Clay, Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain), Roberto Clemente, Grover Cleveland, Red Cloud, William F. “Buffalo Bill” Cody, Nat King Cole, Samuel Colt, Christopher Columbus, Calvin Coolidge :21: , James Fenimore Cooper, Davy Crockett, Benjamin O. Davis, Jr., Miles Davis, Dorothy Day, Joseph H. De Castro, Emily Dickinson, Walt Disney, William “Wild Bill” Donovan, Jimmy Doolittle, Desmond Doss, Frederick Douglass, Herbert Henry Dow, Katharine Drexel, Peter Drucker, Amelia Earhart, Thomas Edison, Jonathan Edwards, Albert Einstein, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Duke Ellington, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Medgar Evers, David Farragut, the Marquis de La Fayette, Mary Fields, Henry Ford, George Fox, Aretha Franklin, Benjamin Franklin, Milton Friedman, Robert Frost, Gabby Gabreski, Bernardo de Gálvez, Lou Gehrig, Theodor Seuss Geisel, Cass Gilbert, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, John Glenn, Barry Goldwater, Samuel Gompers, Alexander Goode, Carl Gorman, Billy Graham, Ulysses S. Grant, Nellie Gray, Nathanael Greene, Woody Guthrie, Nathan Hale, William Frederick “Bull” Halsey, Jr., Alexander Hamilton, Ira Hayes, Hans Christian Heg, Ernest Hemingway, Patrick Henry, Charlton Heston, Alfred Hitchcock, Billie Holiday, Bob Hope, Johns Hopkins, Grace Hopper, Sam Houston, Whitney Houston, Julia Ward Howe, Edwin Hubble, Daniel Inouye, Andrew Jackson, Robert H. Jackson, Mary Jackson, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, Steve Jobs, Katherine Johnson, Barbara Jordan, Chief Joseph, Elia Kazan, Helen Keller, John F. Kennedy, Francis Scott Key, Coretta Scott King, Martin Luther King, Jr., Russell Kirk, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Henry Knox, Tadeusz Kościuszko, Harper Lee, Pierre Charles L’Enfant, Meriwether Lewis, Abraham Lincoln, Vince Lombardi, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Clare Boothe Luce, Douglas MacArthur, Dolley Madison, James Madison, George Marshall, Thurgood Marshall, William Mayo, Christa McAuliffe, William McKinley, Louise McManus, Herman Melville, Thomas Merton, George P. Mitchell, Maria Mitchell, William “Billy” Mitchell, Samuel Morse, Lucretia Mott, John Muir, Audie Murphy, Edward Murrow, John Neumann, Annie Oakley, Jesse Owens, Rosa Parks, George S. Patton, Jr., Charles Willson Peale, William Penn, Oliver Hazard Perry, John J. Pershing, Edgar Allan Poe, Clark Poling, John Russell Pope, Elvis Presley, Jeannette Rankin, Ronald Reagan, Walter Reed, William Rehnquist, Paul Revere, Henry Hobson Richardson, Hyman Rickover, Sally Ride, Matthew Ridgway, Jackie Robinson, Norman Rockwell, Caesar Rodney, Eleanor Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, Betsy Ross, Babe Ruth, Sacagawea, Jonas Salk, John Singer Sargent, Antonin Scalia, Norman Schwarzkopf, Junípero Serra, Elizabeth Ann Seton, Robert Gould Shaw, Fulton Sheen, Alan Shepard, Frank Sinatra, Margaret Chase Smith, Bessie Smith, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Jimmy Stewart, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Gilbert Stuart, Anne Sullivan, William Howard Taft, Maria Tallchief, Maxwell Taylor, Tecumseh, Kateri Tekakwitha, Shirley Temple, Nikola Tesla, Jefferson Thomas, Henry David Thoreau, Jim Thorpe, Augustus Tolton, Alex Trebek, Harry S. Truman, Sojourner Truth, Harriet Tubman, Dorothy Vaughan, C. T. Vivian, John von Neumann, Thomas Ustick Walter, Sam Walton, Booker T. Washington, George Washington, John Washington, John Wayne, Ida B. Wells-Barnett, Phillis Wheatley, Walt Whitman, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Roger Williams, John Winthrop, Frank Lloyd Wright, Orville Wright, Wilbur Wright, Alvin C. York, Cy Young, and Lorenzo de Zavala.”

====
I would love to know who worked on this and said, "Yeah, lets build a garden full of statues to game show hosts, singers, and actresses and oh yeah, a lot of guys and gals who already have statues and entire parks named after them already." It was, perhaps, the worst idea the blob had outside of injecting bleach.

Apparently, the big qualification was that you had to had already died to be on the list. However, the list was published 6 months or so before Alex Trebek passed away. I wonder if they even bothered to look it up.

Nobody believes what Trump says. To his supporters, this entire exercise is just like professional wrestling. They know it's all fake but they don't care. The spectacle is all they care about.

If you want proof of this, you should examine one of the things he presented that, of course, was dismissed by his own administration the moment it landed. He signed an executive order creating--wait for it:"Executive Order on Building the National Garden of American Heroes"
You would have figured the supposed "strict constitutionalists" on the board would have been sort of in an uproar about this. Or maybe the deficit hawks. But no..you got zero opposition from the right wing loons.

My favorite part of this EO is who is being honored and how. We were going to have a garden of statues. I highlighted the most hilarious ones in orange....

(b) Section 3(c)(i) of Executive Order 13934 is amended to read as follows: “The National Garden should be composed of statues, including statues of Ansel Adams, John Adams, Samuel Adams, Muhammad Ali, Luis Walter Alvarez, Susan B. Anthony, Hannah Arendt, Louis Armstrong, Neil Armstrong, Crispus Attucks, John James Audubon, Lauren Bacall, Clara Barton, Todd Beamer, Alexander Graham Bell, Roy Benavidez, Ingrid Bergman, Irving Berlin, Humphrey Bogart, Daniel Boone, Norman Borlaug, William Bradford, Herb Brooks, Kobe Bryant, William F. Buckley, Jr., Sitting Bull, Frank Capra, Andrew Carnegie, Charles Carroll, John Carroll, George Washington Carver, Johnny Cash, Joshua Chamberlain, Whittaker Chambers, Johnny “Appleseed” Chapman, Ray Charles, Julia Child, Gordon Chung-Hoon, William Clark, Henry Clay, Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain), Roberto Clemente, Grover Cleveland, Red Cloud, William F. “Buffalo Bill” Cody, Nat King Cole, Samuel Colt, Christopher Columbus, Calvin Coolidge :21: , James Fenimore Cooper, Davy Crockett, Benjamin O. Davis, Jr., Miles Davis, Dorothy Day, Joseph H. De Castro, Emily Dickinson, Walt Disney, William “Wild Bill” Donovan, Jimmy Doolittle, Desmond Doss, Frederick Douglass, Herbert Henry Dow, Katharine Drexel, Peter Drucker, Amelia Earhart, Thomas Edison, Jonathan Edwards, Albert Einstein, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Duke Ellington, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Medgar Evers, David Farragut, the Marquis de La Fayette, Mary Fields, Henry Ford, George Fox, Aretha Franklin, Benjamin Franklin, Milton Friedman, Robert Frost, Gabby Gabreski, Bernardo de Gálvez, Lou Gehrig, Theodor Seuss Geisel, Cass Gilbert, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, John Glenn, Barry Goldwater, Samuel Gompers, Alexander Goode, Carl Gorman, Billy Graham, Ulysses S. Grant, Nellie Gray, Nathanael Greene, Woody Guthrie, Nathan Hale, William Frederick “Bull” Halsey, Jr., Alexander Hamilton, Ira Hayes, Hans Christian Heg, Ernest Hemingway, Patrick Henry, Charlton Heston, Alfred Hitchcock, Billie Holiday, Bob Hope, Johns Hopkins, Grace Hopper, Sam Houston, Whitney Houston, Julia Ward Howe, Edwin Hubble, Daniel Inouye, Andrew Jackson, Robert H. Jackson, Mary Jackson, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, Steve Jobs, Katherine Johnson, Barbara Jordan, Chief Joseph, Elia Kazan, Helen Keller, John F. Kennedy, Francis Scott Key, Coretta Scott King, Martin Luther King, Jr., Russell Kirk, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Henry Knox, Tadeusz Kościuszko, Harper Lee, Pierre Charles L’Enfant, Meriwether Lewis, Abraham Lincoln, Vince Lombardi, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Clare Boothe Luce, Douglas MacArthur, Dolley Madison, James Madison, George Marshall, Thurgood Marshall, William Mayo, Christa McAuliffe, William McKinley, Louise McManus, Herman Melville, Thomas Merton, George P. Mitchell, Maria Mitchell, William “Billy” Mitchell, Samuel Morse, Lucretia Mott, John Muir, Audie Murphy, Edward Murrow, John Neumann, Annie Oakley, Jesse Owens, Rosa Parks, George S. Patton, Jr., Charles Willson Peale, William Penn, Oliver Hazard Perry, John J. Pershing, Edgar Allan Poe, Clark Poling, John Russell Pope, Elvis Presley, Jeannette Rankin, Ronald Reagan, Walter Reed, William Rehnquist, Paul Revere, Henry Hobson Richardson, Hyman Rickover, Sally Ride, Matthew Ridgway, Jackie Robinson, Norman Rockwell, Caesar Rodney, Eleanor Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, Betsy Ross, Babe Ruth, Sacagawea, Jonas Salk, John Singer Sargent, Antonin Scalia, Norman Schwarzkopf, Junípero Serra, Elizabeth Ann Seton, Robert Gould Shaw, Fulton Sheen, Alan Shepard, Frank Sinatra, Margaret Chase Smith, Bessie Smith, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Jimmy Stewart, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Gilbert Stuart, Anne Sullivan, William Howard Taft, Maria Tallchief, Maxwell Taylor, Tecumseh, Kateri Tekakwitha, Shirley Temple, Nikola Tesla, Jefferson Thomas, Henry David Thoreau, Jim Thorpe, Augustus Tolton, Alex Trebek, Harry S. Truman, Sojourner Truth, Harriet Tubman, Dorothy Vaughan, C. T. Vivian, John von Neumann, Thomas Ustick Walter, Sam Walton, Booker T. Washington, George Washington, John Washington, John Wayne, Ida B. Wells-Barnett, Phillis Wheatley, Walt Whitman, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Roger Williams, John Winthrop, Frank Lloyd Wright, Orville Wright, Wilbur Wright, Alvin C. York, Cy Young, and Lorenzo de Zavala.”

====
I would love to know who worked on this and said, "Yeah, lets build a garden full of statues to game show hosts, singers, and actresses and oh yeah, a lot of guys and gals who already have statues and entire parks named after them already." It was, perhaps, the worst idea the blob had outside of injecting bleach.

Apparently, the big qualification was that you had to had already died to be on the list. However, the list was published 6 months or so before Alex Trebek passed away. I wonder if they even bothered to look it up.
^ verbose post with no trace of sanity.

And here’s an example of the problem: the blind partisan right who refuse to accept the fact that Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.
Trump was trying to stop the steal.

Do people actually believe Trump's claims? Why does he exaggerate or lie about being a victim. Why does he not talk more about issues.

He (Biden)tried to publicly torture and humiliate me ... BUT HE FAILED.
Definition of torture

the action or practice of inflicting severe pain or suffering on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something.
"the torture of political prisoners"
No way has Biden tortured Trump by the definition of torture. You could say Trump has tortured Biden

He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED.
The FBI used the same instructions on deadly force that they use for most raids. Those same instructions were used for the FBI search of Biden's home.

BIDEN’S DAY OF RECKONING IS COMING

He tried to publicly torture and humiliate me ... BUT HE FAILED.

He tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED.

He tried to bury me with so many witch hunts that I’d be forced to quit... BUT HE FAILED.
34 RIGGED FELONY CONVICTIONS calls for an unprecedented response.

And if our response to his tyrannical regime isn’t MASSIVE, Biden will move onto his next target: YOU!

So I’ve set a goal of raising $34 MILLION by the end of the day to make Biden regret EVER coming after us. Chip in today if you STAND WITH TRUMP! >
wait a second. torture? our patriots love torture?

i assure every true patriot on this board that our affable old commie dictator merely wants to induct donald into the
skull and bones" club with a little waterboarding fun.

Do people actually believe Trump's claims? Why does he exaggerate or lie about being a victim. Why does he not talk more about issues.

Definition of torture

the action or practice of inflicting severe pain or suffering on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something.
No way has Biden tortured Trump by the definition of torture. You could say Trump has tortured Biden

He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED.
The FBI used the same instructions on deadly force that they use for most raids. Those same instructions were used for the FBI search of Biden's home.

He tried to bury me with so many witch hunts that I’d be forced to quit... BUT HE FAILED.

And if our response to his tyrannical regime isn’t MASSIVE, Biden will move onto his next target: YOU!

So I’ve set a goal of raising $34 MILLION by the end of the day to make Biden regret EVER coming after us. Chip in today if you STAND WITH TRUMP! >

Do some people know he's a hyperbolic yak ? Yes we do.

Do we also know what kind of judges he'd appoint. We are pretty happy with his first three choices.

Definition of torture

Where are you getting this stuff--did you subscribe to his emails? I don't even get this stuff and I voted for him. OBSESSED lol

Correct.

That and the way the spectacle undermines our democratic institutions and hobbles the political process, perceived by Trump supporters as politically beneficial to Trump; Trump and his supporters are agents of chaos and dysfunction.

Forum List

Back