Do Republicans regret their Iraq fiasco?

Go back to the link in the original article, and scroll through it until you find it, I'm not doing the work for you, child!

In other words - you can't because you can't find what you claim is there either.

Dishonesty is required to try to defend Bush's disIturbed irrational thinking and decision in March 2003. A point I made about that disturbed thinking by Bush is pointed out here:

OS039 9893046
You Obama supporters know damn well that if Barry had REALLY wanted a new Stay of Forces agreement with Iraq then he could have gotten one!

NF091 9907034
How could we know that Oldstyle, if you have no way of knowing that? And I have cited General Petraeus who may not know more than EconChick about Iraq but he surely knows more than you do. And Petraeus said we have no way of knowing what you are claiming to know. How can you seriously believe that you know "that if Barry had REALLY wanted a new Stay of Forces agreement with Iraq then he could have gotten one." It was entirely up to the Iraqis no matter what Obama or Bush or Petraeus wanted or didn't want. You cannot escape that reality unless you refuse to believe in reality. <> I guess you think this statement is rational? .

Apr. 21, 2003 George W. Bush stated the following in a letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and President Pro Tempore of the Senate : "On Mar. 18, 2003, I made available to you, consistent with section 3(b) of the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 (Public Law 107-243), my determination that further diplomatic and other peaceful means alone will neither adequately protect the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq, nor lead to enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq. Iraq Statements by US President George W. Bush - US - Iraq War - ProCon.org

NF091 9907034
Here is where Bush's disturbed irrational thinking is very obvious: .

I have reluctantly concluded, along with other coalition leaders, that only the use of armed force will accomplish these objectives and restore international peace and security in the area.

NF091 9907034
There was no threat to peace and security in the area in March 2003 with 200 UN inspectors inside Iraq finding the best cooperation from Iraq they had ever seen. <> Bush's invasion destroyed that peace and lives he did not 'restore' it.

Last edited:
LOL, so the libs are reduced to ten year old arguments to try to polish obama's turds. Polish all you want, doesn't change a thing.
I know and while trying to polish some, they create others. Like Bush's Iraq war, that Obama by his own words ended successfully. Then let it go down with the jv team playing him.

Go back to the link in the original article, and scroll through it until you find it, I'm not doing the work for you, child!

In other words - you can't because you can't find what you claim is there either.

Dishonesty is required to try to defend Bush's disIturbed irrational thinking and decision in March 2003. A point I made about that disturbed thinking by Bush is pointed out here:

OS039 9893046
You Obama supporters know damn well that if Barry had REALLY wanted a new Stay of Forces agreement with Iraq then he could have gotten one!

NF091 9907034
How could we know that Oldstyle, if you have no way of knowing that? And I have cited General Petraeus who may not know more than EconChick about Iraq but he surely knows more than you do. And Petraeus said we have no way of knowing what you are claiming to know. How can you seriously believe that you know "that if Barry had REALLY wanted a new Stay of Forces agreement with Iraq then he could have gotten one." It was entirely up to the Iraqis no matter what Obama or Bush or Petraeus wanted or didn't want. You cannot escape that reality unless you refuse to believe in reality. <> I guess you think this statement is rational? .

Apr. 21, 2003 George W. Bush stated the following in a letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and President Pro Tempore of the Senate : "On Mar. 18, 2003, I made available to you, consistent with section 3(b) of the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 (Public Law 107-243), my determination that further diplomatic and other peaceful means alone will neither adequately protect the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq, nor lead to enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq. Iraq Statements by US President George W. Bush - US - Iraq War - ProCon.org

NF091 9907034
Here is where Bush's disturbed irrational thinking is very obvious: .

I have reluctantly concluded, along with other coalition leaders, that only the use of armed force will accomplish these objectives and restore international peace and security in the area.

NF091 9907034
There was no threat to peace and security in the area in March 2003 with 200 UN inspectors inside Iraq finding the best cooperation from Iraq they had ever seen. <> Bush's invasion destroyed that peace and lives he did not 'restore' it.

Damn, you are stupid... it's right their on the White House achieves! But DON'T let you OCD of Bushy, fog over what little mind you have left!

Saddam was a terrorist. I am glad he's dead. The prick. Him and his two perverted sadistic sons.

Then you must think getting 4484 US troops killed to kill him was justified. Are you glad about all the tragedy for millions that killing a prick who could do no harm to us has caused over the past twelve years? Glad are ya?

it's right their on the White House achieves!

With all your bitching you could have posted the excerpt you think is there and the direct link to it that matches what you claimed in the first place. . You can't so you won't.

it's right their on the White House achieves!

With all your bitching you could have posted the excerpt you think is there and the direct link to it that matches what you claimed in the first place. . You can't so you won't.

I can...BUT I won't! You make such a big deal over everything, work for it, or STFU, easy answer!

Lol at pathetic liberals clinging to their cliches and lies the way a bum clings to meat on a half eaten chicken drumstick they found in a dumpster.

At this point the liberal pathetic blobs are nothing more than ass clowns wearing asshats all for my personal amusement.

Amused at how stupid they all are. More amused by how smart they think they are. Amused about how they are hypocrites about everything. Amused by their double talk, their lies and the fact they are not worth one solid shit log.

Saddam was a terrorist. I am glad he's dead. The prick. Him and his two perverted sadistic sons.

Then you must think getting 4484 US troops killed to kill him was justified. Are you glad about all the tragedy for millions that killing a prick who could do no harm to us has caused over the past twelve years? Glad are ya?

We were at WAR, and all but 13 of your CommiecRAT Senators VOTED for it.... Live with it, idiot, it's HISTORY!

Lol at pathetic liberals clinging to their cliches and lies the way a bum clings to meat on a half eaten chicken they found in a dumpster.

At this point he liberal pathetic blobs are nothing more than ass clowns wearing asshats all for personal amusement.

Amused at how stupid they all are. More amused by smart they think they are. Amused about how they are hypocrites about everything. Amused by by their double talk, their lies and the fact they are not worth one solid shit log.

Everyone , TO THE MAN, has....

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

Thinks they know everything, and even, with proof, refuses to change their minds.... LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER, proved here many times a day!

We were at WAR, and all but 13 of your CommiecRAT Senators VOTED for it.... Live with it, idiot, it's HISTORY!

I agreed with every Senator who voted to give Bush the authority to use military force in October 2002 if Saddam refused to let the UN inspectors back in and cooperate with them. March prior to the invasion Saddam was doing what the UNSC wanted him to do. We were not in a ground war with Iraq and the country was not unstable in March 2003. We were in a ground war after March 19. 2003 so you lied again to defend Bush's dumb war. It was dumb because the inspectors were revealing what it took bush 4484 soldiers to be killed and spent at least a trillion dollars to find out. There were no WMDs in Iraq. Like yellowcake that you so dumbly believed was a violation for being there. So you are dumb about the obvious stuff - why should we pay attention to some things that require a little research and independent thinking?

I can...BUT I won't! You make such a big deal over everything, work for it, or STFU, easy answer!

So a New York Times editorial stating invading Iraq was "the greatest decision of the century" was posted on the White House achieves.

The New York Times became the latest news outlet to completely reverse itself on the invasion of Iraq, with an editorial now referring to it as “the greatest decision of the century.”

So where is it again?

Rdean, wishes saddam was still in power torturing and murdering his people. What a caring liberal.

Watch, ,now as he bends his argument to have it both ways.

The owl finds himself unable to answer the OP. "Eureka" he thought, "I will change the subject and also accuse him of something to put him on the defensive"

As he types he nervously wonders if anyone will notice his attempted derailing of the subject
yep. deflection is a true rw art form until its discovered that its the only debating tactic they have (its not a debating tactic rw'ers :eusa_shhh: ).

Not a republican but agree with the decision. Hind sight is a wonderful luxury, however, as we see, abused for the sake of promoting of ones political ideology. Lets be honest, if the current administration wasn't such a miserable mess criticizing past judgement wouldn't be such a hot topic. How about focusing on current events, like how to crush ISIS?
If for one minute you subscribe to the belief that US intervention, Saddam's fall was the catalyst behind the rise of ISIS is naive at best, tell that to Bashar al- Assad, Mubarak, or Muammar Gaddafi?

for one minute you subscribe to the belief that US intervention, Saddam's fall was the catalyst behind the rise of ISIS is naive at best,

If you believe it was not you are either self-deluded or wholly unaware of what happened after the Sunni Baathists were removed from power in Iraq. So many top officers in the DAESH organization are those Baathist officers who were driven from power -,it tended to piss them off enough to join DAESH and the terror they are committing.

all the rw'ers say that W wasn't a conservative but none of them will say that Admin produced the worst foreign policy disaster in a generation, if not the last century, That coupled w/ Reagan's arming of rw death squads during the cold war (mujadeen & groups in central America) have wasted untold lives and countless TRILLIONS $$$) that helped bring about the current state of affairs. 44 is now busy trying to right Repub messes overseas instead of being able to work on bettering this great nation

Repub response?

Rdean, wishes saddam was still in power torturing and murdering his people. What a caring liberal.

Watch, ,now as he bends his argument to have it both ways.
Really? We had no reason to invade Iraq. I would take a stable Iraq over this unstable mess Bush created, in a heart beat. And there where no weapons of mass destruction. So where are supposed to go with this bullsh*t?

Bush didn't create it, Obuma's stupid withdrawal from Iraq, left it wide open as Bush had said it would! Apparently many people aren't nuanced enough to know CURRENT HISTORY!!!! Have another cup of Kool Aid, Mary!

You said: Bush didn't create it, Obuma's stupid withdrawal from Iraq, left it wide open as Bush had said it would! Apparently many people aren't nuanced enough to know CURRENT HISTORY!!!!

Now you've gone completely far out tard delusional. How far in the future did you think American troops should have stayed in Iraq and Iraq could remain "stable" on it's own???? You have to be saying we would NEVER leave because Sunni, Kurds, Shiite and ALL the other sects have been at war for over a thousand years. How can you not fucking know that???? Fuck current history (which you didn't even get right), what about "HISTORY" period?

tumblr_inline_mtbrvg3WmJ1qbjc85.gif

That's why talking to you kind is so difficult. You don't know anything of value and imagine things will work out the way you imagine without taking pertinent facts into account. What is wrong with you??????????????????

Forum List

Back