Do republicans want to Georgia republicans to vote in the upcoming runoff?

Is that election already rigged? I just want to keep up with the changing narrative. It goes so fast!

Yes it is rigged. That's why all the Republicans and Trump's lawyers are there. They have Dominion machines for the vote count.

Is that election already rigged? I just want to keep up with the changing narrative. It goes so fast!

Yes it is rigged. That's why all the Republicans and Trump's lawyers are there. They have Dominion machines for the vote count.
Hey I’m all for republicans not voting in Georgia to protest :auiqs.jpg:

I meant this time the Republicans are going to rig the election. We learned that from the Dems.

I meant this time the Republicans are going to rig the election. We learned that from the Dems.
Well, both parties couldn’t even if they wanted to.

Well, both parties couldn’t even if they wanted to.
Think 'Dominion.'

It's incomprehensible to rational people how the RWNJs see conspiracies... everywhere. The GOP's decades of brainwashing the RWNJs, convincing them everyone from the working poor in America to all foreign countries (except Russia and North Korea, trump's buddies) are victimizing them or out to get them in some other nefarious scheme.

How did the U.S. survive for so long facing so many threats from within and without?

The impeached president trump obviously gets a percentage of every tinfoil hat sold in America.

Hey why vote? It doesn't matter anyway right?

Trump's not gonna be prez so why bother...

It's incomprehensible to rational people how the RWNJs see conspiracies... everywhere. The GOP's decades of brainwashing the RWNJs, convincing them everyone from the working poor in America to all foreign countries (except Russia and North Korea, trump's buddies) are victimizing them or out to get them in some other nefarious scheme.

How did the U.S. survive for so long facing so many threats from within and without?

The impeached president trump obviously gets a percentage of every tinfoil hat sold in America.

after 4 yrs of russian collusion crap dont talk to us about conspiracies ...oh yeah the biden family is under investigation over foreign business deals ....remember the deals that the msm and the communist left said were russian propaganda !

Don't know, but I'm gonna vote bright and early.
I’m in Colorado but I’m gonna drive over there, put on a Georgia disguise with a silly little accent and backstory and vote in person. No one will see it coming!

I’m in Colorado but I’m gonna drive over there, put on a Georgia disguise with a silly little accent and backstory and vote in person. No one will see it coming!

I already did my change of address, and got a Georgia drivers license, and registered to vote, but I haven't actually made it there yet. I figure I'll fly out of Houston a couple of days before the vote, and be back in Texas by the weekend.

I already did my change of address, and got a Georgia drivers license, and registered to vote, but I haven't actually made it there yet. I figure I'll fly out of Houston a couple of days before the vote, and be back in Texas by the weekend.
Nah, too much work man. All you need is a Georgian accent. It’s literally the only barrier. I voted 12 times. It would have been 13 but the line was too long that day.

You didn't learn how to reduce the number of polling places in the minority areas from the Dems. You already knew how to do that from past experience. But the mail-ins are biting you in the ass.

Nah, too much work man. All you need is a Georgian accent. It’s literally the only barrier. I voted 12 times. It would have been 13 but the line was too long that day.

I know, but I needed all the documentation to sell my story to Rudy. He pays a fortune, but all I gotta do is get really drunk before I testify in court, like that crazy woman did.

Forum List

Back