Do those on the left really want to discuss the whole racism issue?

IMG_1864.PNG
Are you not wanting to know, on purpose?

All you had to do was google. These arent invented out of thin air, theyre real living, breathing humans dude.

Do you ever counter research your hyperbole because ...if im not mistaking......you wrote a 6 hour long OP and didnt even BOTHER to vet it for accuracy.

why?

anti violence programs chicago - Google Search

and theres no protests?

type this into google, try it yourself this time: "anti+violence+protest+chicago"

and then correct your OP that nobody protests black on black crime when...thats just the 1st city we even got you to bother to research

you decry folks n9t wanting to have a real discussion

then you post lies, and dont even bother to research if you may be off base

and then you come back and wonder why theres no real discussion on the topic.

prolly need to look really deeply into what youre all about some day, dude

Get off your high horse. I created this thread for conversation, not for chest thumping.

This is not a term paper, it's just a casual discussion.

How many people do you reckon researches such issues? All we hear in the media is racial baiting and meaningless drivel. Embrace some casual conversation about the facts for a change instead of being such a pompous SOB.

So are you familiar with any of these programs or did you just randomly google a bunch of programs you have no familiarity with?
embrace casual conversation about the facts..

you say...

that you didnt bother to even look into

you say.

sorry, sane minds gotta wonder.

Sane minds want answers.

Sane minds don't want to throw money at problems and not have their problems any better than before incurring all that debt for nothing.

How has the black plight improved since the Civil Rights movement?
Quick question...and then we will get back to it.

Which precinct are you down at ..in Chicago..to get your ideas about its black on black crime.....if its not reported?

I don't live in Chicago but all I hear is the black on black homicide numbers coming out of Chicago.

Are you saying it is all fake news?

Do you hear that the murder rate in Chicago used to be higher in the 90's?

View attachment 151695
Get off your high horse. I created this thread for conversation, not for chest thumping.

How many people do you reckon researches such issues? All we hear in the media is racial baiting and meaningless drivel. Embrace some casual conversation about the facts for a change instead of being such a pompous SOB.

So are you familiar with any of these programs or did you just randomly google a bunch of programs you have no familiarity with?

you say...

you say.

Sane minds want answers.

Sane minds don't want to throw money at problems and not have their problems any better than before incurring all that debt for nothing.

Which precinct are you down at ..in Chicago..to get your ideas about its black on black crime.....if its not reported?

I don't live in Chicago but all I hear is the black on black homicide numbers coming out of Chicago.

If so, why do you think that is?

I notice that from your graph it was the lowest in the 1960's despite not having their Civil Rights yet.

What could I, a small businessman in central Florida, possibly gain from calling a person I don't know personally, on a message board, a bigot or white suoremscist?

You are a sadist and you get off on being verbally abusive?

Why would you say that? I've left you alone ever since you told me that I upset you. Periodically, you respond to me and I rarely reply. If I am as you say, does that make you a masochist?

I say that because of my observations of your behavior, and some of what I have read on the issue of internet trolls.

And, no, I am not a masochist.

It is obviously irrational of me to talk to people like you, but a desire for pain is not my motivation.

Well, I wish you all the best in your mission of self discovery.

There is no racism issue. About 97 Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year (they aren't broken down to race although 6 female Police Officers are included). No evidence has ever been offered to indicate that Black persons are ever executed by White racist cops. The system works when Police Officers are charged and brought to trial if evidence indicates the shooting deaths were not justified. The dirty little secret is that the left wing system often charges Police Officers with the highest crime of murder when the acts clearly indicate poor judgement as a result of lack of proper training. When the Officers are found not guilty of murder it's really a win-win for the race based crazies who gain another riot issue and democrats who gain some political points courtesy of the left wing media..

What could I, a small businessman in central Florida, possibly gain from calling a person I don't know personally, on a message board, a bigot or white suoremscist?

Why would you say that? I've left you alone ever since you told me that I upset you. Periodically, you respond to me and I rarely reply. If I am as you say, does that make you a masochist?

I say that because of my observations of your behavior, and some of what I have read on the issue of internet trolls.

It is obviously irrational of me to talk to people like you, but a desire for pain is not my motivation.

No you don't.

Are you not wanting to know, on purpose?

All you had to do was google. These arent invented out of thin air, theyre real living, breathing humans dude.

Do you ever counter research your hyperbole because ...if im not mistaking......you wrote a 6 hour long OP and didnt even BOTHER to vet it for accuracy.

why?

anti violence programs chicago - Google Search

and theres no protests?

type this into google, try it yourself this time: "anti+violence+protest+chicago"

and then correct your OP that nobody protests black on black crime when...thats just the 1st city we even got you to bother to research

you decry folks n9t wanting to have a real discussion

then you post lies, and dont even bother to research if you may be off base

and then you come back and wonder why theres no real discussion on the topic.

prolly need to look really deeply into what youre all about some day, dude

you say...

you say.

Sane minds want answers.

No, what Im saying is that...

it cant be "all i hear"

and "msm doesnt talk about it"

at the same time, genius

theyre mutually exclusive

View attachment 151695

you say...

you say.

Sane minds want answers.

Because it is?

I have heard you fuckers talk about Chicago as your excuse for bigotry for a few years now. Fact is, it's a big city with big city problems in nation with a gun culture. Has nothing to do with the anything resembling natural violent tendencies of black human beings. You need to check yourself.

So are there any other left wingers on here that wish to have a meaningful discussion?

No you don't.

Why would you continue to respond? Are you interested in helping me become a better person?

View attachment 151695
Sane minds want answers.

Because it is?

I have heard you fuckers talk about Chicago as your excuse for bigotry for a few years now. Fact is, it's a big city with big city problems in nation with a gun culture. Has nothing to do with the anything resembling natural violent tendencies of black human beings. You need to check yourself.

Bigotry? There are many blacks in the South that don't behave this way. Why is Chicago so different it seems?

There is no bigotry, just trying to understand the root causes in order to save more black lives, or do black lives not really matter?

So are there any other left wingers on here that wish to have a meaningful discussion?

IOW, these here lefties won't agree that the negroes is naturally violent and savage, so we can't get anywhere with them. Anyone else?

IOW, these here lefties won't agree that the negroes is naturally violent and savage, so we can't get anywhere with them. Anyone else?

Again, Blacks in the South don't seem to act like they do in Chicago, so the issue is clearly not one of bigotry.

How can a violent culture overcome poverty?

View attachment 151695

Because it is?

Bigotry? There are many blacks in the South that don't behave this way. Why is Chicago so different it seems?

There is no bigotry, just trying to understand the root causes in order to save more black lives, or do black lives not really matter?

You have yet to tell us your take on why black people in Chicago commit violent crimes at what is perceived as a higher rate.

Why not?

youre not capable

im not a "left winger"

your binary views on things is an actual cultural poison and prevents honest discussion leading to honest solutions

you literally admitted you didnt do any research and then blathered out your OP as though it was fact

how self serving and cognitively dissonant does one have to be

you literally said black on black crime is all you hear about...

asked me if i thought it was fake news...

and said the msm doesnt talk about it

ALL IN THE SAME THREAD.

Again, Blacks in the South don't seem to act like they do in Chicago, so the issue is clearly not one of bigotry.

Black people, right? We are talking about human beings are we not?

sure they dont, i suppose, if youve never heard of the bloods and crips before

No you don't.

Why would you continue to respond? Are you interested in helping me become a better person?

Actually that is part of my irrational motivation.

I really, despite all the evidence to the contrary, cannot believe that people can be as willfully blind and/or be happy being such complete dicks as I see liberals do all day long.

I can't help but feel that constantly having a mirror held up forcing you to see youself, no matter how deep your denial, will eventually lead to a slow and horrible realization for you lefties.

Intellectually, I know this is folly. But emotionally, I have an unshakable faith in the inherent desire of people to be, if not good, at least not complete shit.

View attachment 151695

Because it is?

I've often wondered what would be the result, if we could get black crime down to white levels.

If the US was only slightly more violent than say, Europe. Pre-muslim invasion, of course.

No you don't.

Actually that is part of my irrational motivation.

I really, despite all the evidence to the contrary, cannot believe that people can be as willfully blind and/or be happy being such complete dicks as I see liberals do all day long.

I can't help but feel that constantly having a mirror held up forcing you to see youself, no matter how deep your denial, will eventually lead to a slow and horrible realization for you lefties.

Intellectually, I know this is folly. But emotionally, I have an unshakable faith in the inherent desire of people to be, if not good, at least not complete shit.

You are such a kind and thoughtful soul. How could anyone ever misjudge you?

Forum List

Back