Do those on the left really want to discuss the whole racism issue?

I say that because of my observations of your behavior, and some of what I have read on the issue of internet trolls.

And, no, I am not a masochist.

It is obviously irrational of me to talk to people like you, but a desire for pain is not my motivation.

Well, I wish you all the best in your mission of self discovery.

No you don't.

Why would you continue to respond? Are you interested in helping me become a better person?

Actually that is part of my irrational motivation.

I really, despite all the evidence to the contrary, cannot believe that people can be as willfully blind and/or be happy being such complete dicks as I see liberals do all day long.

I can't help but feel that constantly having a mirror held up forcing you to see youself, no matter how deep your denial, will eventually lead to a slow and horrible realization for you lefties.

Intellectually, I know this is folly. But emotionally, I have an unshakable faith in the inherent desire of people to be, if not good, at least not complete shit.

You are such a kind and thoughtful soul. How could anyone ever misjudge you?

Bad judges of character.

Well, I wish you all the best in your mission of self discovery.

No you don't.

Why would you continue to respond? Are you interested in helping me become a better person?

Actually that is part of my irrational motivation.

I really, despite all the evidence to the contrary, cannot believe that people can be as willfully blind and/or be happy being such complete dicks as I see liberals do all day long.

I can't help but feel that constantly having a mirror held up forcing you to see youself, no matter how deep your denial, will eventually lead to a slow and horrible realization for you lefties.

Intellectually, I know this is folly. But emotionally, I have an unshakable faith in the inherent desire of people to be, if not good, at least not complete shit.

You are such a kind and thoughtful soul. How could anyone ever misjudge you?

Bad judges of character.

Yeah. That must be it.

View attachment 151695
I don't live in Chicago but all I hear is the black on black homicide numbers coming out of Chicago.

Are you saying it is all fake news?

Do you hear that the murder rate in Chicago used to be higher in the 90's?

If so, why do you think that is?

Because it is?

I have heard you fuckers talk about Chicago as your excuse for bigotry for a few years now. Fact is, it's a big city with big city problems in nation with a gun culture. Has nothing to do with the anything resembling natural violent tendencies of black human beings. You need to check yourself.

Bigotry? There are many blacks in the South that don't behave this way. Why is Chicago so different it seems?

There is no bigotry, just trying to understand the root causes in order to save more black lives, or do black lives not really matter?

I've often wondered what would be the result, if we could get black crime down to white levels.

If the US was only slightly more violent than say, Europe. Pre-muslim invasion, of course.
That's actually a good question.

Blacks are known to commit a disproportionate # of crimes.

View attachment 151695 Do you hear that the murder rate in Chicago used to be higher in the 90's?

Because it is?

I have heard you fuckers talk about Chicago as your excuse for bigotry for a few years now. Fact is, it's a big city with big city problems in nation with a gun culture. Has nothing to do with the anything resembling natural violent tendencies of black human beings. You need to check yourself.

Bigotry? There are many blacks in the South that don't behave this way. Why is Chicago so different it seems?

There is no bigotry, just trying to understand the root causes in order to save more black lives, or do black lives not really matter?

I've often wondered what would be the result, if we could get black crime down to white levels.

If the US was only slightly more violent than say, Europe. Pre-muslim invasion, of course.

Hmmm. That's compelling.

Because it is?

Hmmm. That's compelling.
And true.

Because it is?

Hmmm. That's compelling.
And true.

Yep. Per capita black Americans are convicted of more violent crimes than white Americans.

Now what? Gonna tell us why? Or is it obvious?

Hmmm. That's compelling.
And true.

Yep. Per capita black Americans are convicted of more violent crimes than white Americans.

Uhhhhh, because they commit more crime????

So from what we were told, the whole not standing for the national anthem was suppose to generate meaningful discussions about the ills of society?

If so, let's get it on!

First off, there is racism and there will always be racism. Nothing will change this fact.

Secondly, there are things we can do to reduce racism, but it's not a one way road.

What we have in the US today is a black culture steeped in gang violence, drugs, and poverty. It is a self perpetuating fact. Here we have a small number of blacks that are responsible for the majority of violent crimes in the US.

Now put yourself in the shoes of a police officer in that violent community. You will always be on your guard. If you lower your guard, you die, but if you "snap" and make the wrong move you get sued. How would you fair at that job?

It is also true that blacks are profiled. Of course, middle eastern men are also profiled on board planes. Why? Is it because of racism? No, it's because most acts of international terrorism are carried out by such people.

Last year, about 250 black men were killed by police officers, and guess what, those police officers were not all white. Now let's consider the violence in Chicago every year. Black on black violence accounts for more than double the number of blacks killed by police officers. Where are the protests about that? There are none to be heard. How is it that police are not suppose to kill blacks when they are killing themselves in such numbers? It is insane.

What we are witnessing is America paying for the sins of the past, but to continually try to blame others for the problem instead of taking accountability for our own short comings is poison.

What say you?
There is no place for racism in this country. There is no place for racist cops in this country. And there is no place for racist, pieces of shit like you, in this country.

Hmmm. That's compelling.
And true.

So deep. You have really made an impact. Thanks.

Hmmm. That's compelling.
And true.

My question was, what would the results be if they did NOT.

Hmmm. That's compelling.
And true.

Because they aren't as smart as white criminals?

Is this where I'm supposed to guess at why blacks are caught committing crimes more than whites?

Hmmm. That's compelling.
And true.

So deep. You have really made an impact. Thanks.

Let's see, I'm going to ask a dumb question, so I'm going to expect a...........

Hmmm. That's compelling.
And true.

Because they aren't as smart as white criminals?

Is this where I'm supposed to guess at why blacks are caught committing crimes more than whites?

Guess? I've not asked you to guess.

So from what we were told, the whole not standing for the national anthem was suppose to generate meaningful discussions about the ills of society?

If so, let's get it on!

First off, there is racism and there will always be racism. Nothing will change this fact.

Secondly, there are things we can do to reduce racism, but it's not a one way road.

What we have in the US today is a black culture steeped in gang violence, drugs, and poverty. It is a self perpetuating fact. Here we have a small number of blacks that are responsible for the majority of violent crimes in the US.

Now put yourself in the shoes of a police officer in that violent community. You will always be on your guard. If you lower your guard, you die, but if you "snap" and make the wrong move you get sued. How would you fair at that job?

It is also true that blacks are profiled. Of course, middle eastern men are also profiled on board planes. Why? Is it because of racism? No, it's because most acts of international terrorism are carried out by such people.

Last year, about 250 black men were killed by police officers, and guess what, those police officers were not all white. Now let's consider the violence in Chicago every year. Black on black violence accounts for more than double the number of blacks killed by police officers. Where are the protests about that? There are none to be heard. How is it that police are not suppose to kill blacks when they are killing themselves in such numbers? It is insane.

What we are witnessing is America paying for the sins of the past, but to continually try to blame others for the problem instead of taking accountability for our own short comings is poison.

What say you?
There is no place for racism in this country. There is no place for racist cops in this country. And there is no place for racist, pieces of shit like you, in this country.

Generally you call people racists that say racist things. What did I say that was racist?

Screaming racist has actually watered down it's meaning until it means virtually nothing.

No where did I claim that darky was inferior to whitey in any way. What I'm trying to address is the incident that sparked this conversation to begin with, which is, what exactly is wrong with the country and how to fix it.

I would love it if you would participate instead of simply calling me names.

View attachment 151695
I don't live in Chicago but all I hear is the black on black homicide numbers coming out of Chicago.

Are you saying it is all fake news?

Do you hear that the murder rate in Chicago used to be higher in the 90's?

Because it is?

You have yet to tell us your take on why black people in Chicago commit violent crimes at what is perceived as a higher rate.

Why not?

I've already told you what I think the main cause is. Much of the black culture has given up their faith

Naturally, many blame the gang/drug violence, but then, what caused that?

Again, a violent culture cannot prosper. They have condemned themselves to squalor. I think we can both agree on that. So how do we stop the violence?

View attachment 151695 Do you hear that the murder rate in Chicago used to be higher in the 90's?

Because it is?

You have yet to tell us your take on why black people in Chicago commit violent crimes at what is perceived as a higher rate.

Why not?

I've already told you what I think the main cause is. Much of the black culture has given up their faith

Again, a violent culture cannot prosper. They have condemned themselves to squalor. I think we can both agree on that. So how do we stop the violence?

Faith? You are going with a lack of faith?

Because it is?

Why not?

Their faith in God. MLK led the way back in the day. Who does the black community have now to lead them?

Blacks tend to be drama queens. They tend to exaggerate if not out and out lie to make them selves look like poor little victims, I have seen it. Boo hoo, Cry wolf to many times, it tends to alienate folks.

Because it is?

Why not?

Their faith in God. MLK led the way back in the day. Who does the black community have now to lead them?

Wow. You really think that the black community has lost faith in God.

I love people.

Because it is?

Why not?

images.jpeg

Forum List

Back