Do voters understand that GOP economics is a catastrophe in the making?

Let’s just discuss the viability of GOP economics which is the fantasy of trickledown/supply side economics.

It's been said/done/proven failure since>>>

ED-AO139_stevem_E_20110825162903.jpg

~S~

Nobody in their right mind thinks that trickle down economics doesn't work. To what extent can be argued, but clearly money from the top trickles down.

Democrats are the most ignorant economists in the world by a wide margin. When is the last time you heard an independent say they were socially conservative but fiscally liberal? LOL...pretty much never. The reason for that is fiscal liberal policies are irrational, immoral and nonsensical. Bernie's extreme version will quickly destroy our economy and country.

Nobody says it, but nobody wants to live any other way.

here's the thing. The very same white folks who are so against government spending are all for Social Security, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance and lavish veteran's benefits... a bunch of WHITE PEOPLE WELFARE that the GOP would be done if they every openly tried to abolish rather than chipping away at the edges.

"Sorry, granny, we aren't giving you your Social Security, we are giving tax cuts to rich people."

Please fucking run on that and see how much people suddenly love "Fiscal Conservatism"

upload_2020-2-26_5-30-26.jpeg

IRONY ALERT

Nobody in their right mind thinks that trickle down economics doesn't work. To what extent can be argued, but clearly money from the top trickles down.

Most of us are sick of the rich "Trickling down" on us.

Smart economists understand just how good the fundamentals of the market are right now. Unfortunately, many economists are beholden to the Democratic machine. Many of them are in academia and realize they must toe the Party line.

2000 point crash in the last two days because someone in China caught the sniffles... This is not a "strong" market. It's a naked emperor walking down the street hoping on one notices.

LOL, you see the idea that not everyone can see a doctor or afford medical care when they need it as a positive thing. I initially chuckled but really, that's sad that you would think that way.

I never said that. I have not problem with some form of healthcare reform, but socializing the industry will ultimately ruin it for everyone.

I see you put the greatest country in the world in quotes, like an obedient little commie. The US is the greatest country in the world and it is in part because we haven't followed the same guidelines as these other first world countries.

Uh, we have the highest poverty rates in the industrialized world, racism, crime, and a bunch of other problems that other industrial countries would find alien.

I never said that. I have not problem with some form of healthcare reform, but socializing the industry will ultimately ruin it for everyone.

Yeah, you might get the same level of care a poor person gets... and that would be horrible.

Yeah, you might get the same level of care a poor person gets... and that would be horrible.

We would all get bad healthcare in a socialized system. I have no problem with people getting the same level of healthcare, but not necessarily the same amenities. Open more free clinics.

LOL, you see the idea that not everyone can see a doctor or afford medical care when they need it as a positive thing. I initially chuckled but really, that's sad that you would think that way.

"Some kind of healthcare reform" Whats that even mean?

What you said is what you meant.

Uh, we have the highest poverty rates in the industrialized world, racism, crime, and a bunch of other problems that other industrial countries would find alien.

We do not have the highest rate of poverty. Racism is subjective and totally blown out of proportion by nuts like you. The vast majority of crime comes from Democrat infested inner cities.

Many people around the world would break down the door the come the the US. Amazing that so many want to come to such an awful place.

It's been almost 40 years since the Reganista's had their way with the economy here

The end result disparity it created , the lower standard of living that followsed suit is inarguable , save for those delusional over two generations of proof in their faces

and-well-call-it-trickle-down-economics

~S~

Yeah, open some more free clinics. Poor folks can get Medicaid and can see a regular doctor now for free.

Yeah, open some more free clinics. Poor folks can get Medicaid and can see a regular doctor now for free.

Yeah, and who is going to pay for this? Are we going to get Trump to raise taxes to pay for all of these clinics that would be needed by the thousands? Or do we just do debt?

It's been almost 40 years since the Reganista's had their way with the economy here

The end result disparity it created , the lower standard of living that followsed suit is inarguable , save for those delusional over two generations of proof in their faces

and-well-call-it-trickle-down-economics

~S~

Delusional and spoiled. The average person is much better off today than it was 30 years ago. Our "poor" have things that "poor" people in other countries could only dream about.

Yeah, and who is going to pay for this? Are we going to get Trump to raise taxes to pay for all of these clinics that would be needed by the thousands? Or do we just do debt?

Novel idea...cut spending. Both sides spend to much. Neither want to cut a thing.

We would all get bad healthcare in a socialized system. I have no problem with people getting the same level of healthcare, but not necessarily the same amenities. Open more free clinics.

Okay, you realize you can't open free clinics without government money, right?

Most of Europe has socialized medicine. They get BETTER health care results.

I don't give a fuck if the rich get private hospital rooms. Maybe if they had to share a room with a poor person, they'd develop some empathy.

Delusional and spoiled. The average person is much better off today than it was 30 years ago. Our "poor" have things that "poor" people in other countries could only dream about.

No, they aren't. We have better technology, we don't have a better lifestyle.

My dad had a good union job, was able to raise five kids, and own vacation property free and clear. When he got sick at the end of his life, the Union made sure he had good health care.

I don't support Commie Bernie, but it would be hilarious to elect him and watch people like you SHIT yourselves.

We do not have the highest rate of poverty. Racism is subjective and totally blown out of proportion by nuts like you. The vast majority of crime comes from Democrat infested inner cities.

Many people around the world would break down the door the come the the US. Amazing that so many want to come to such an awful place.

Sorry, man, "Preferable to a third world country" is not something I would be proud of... I'm not sure why you are.

Oh, that's right, you live somewhere in Jesus-Land. that's ALREADY a third world country.

Novel idea...cut spending. Both sides spend to much. Neither want to cut a thing.

Cut spending to increase spending? Does this really make sense to you? Maybe we cut out food stamps so that while people can see a doctor it's for malnutrition?

I mention cutting the military and the wars but I'm told that we can't do that.

Forum List

Back