Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL

I did not realize that. They still actually believe it.

Must be the same people that think Kavanaugh sexually assaulted someone.

LOL

They think they will both be impeached now.

LOL
Not only collusion but obstruction can bring the moron down

While I could give a shit about the american label I just looked it up and yes I am also american even if I am too embarrassed to admit it.

You know no embarrassment or shame. And, quit lying about being an American.
I only feel shame if I do something wrong. Why would I lie about being an american if it embarrasses me? :rolleyes:

Obviously because that is un-American!
I thought americans had the right to free expression? Youre the one angry because I expressed how I felt about being an american. Youre the unamerican person here. :rolleyes:

Globalist are proud of you. I'm not one of them.

& that shows just how freakin' duped you deplorables are when it comes to your gropenführer...he's about as 'globalist' as one can get, just by the very fact that he will slap his name on anything or is in bed with anybody from around the globe - that will give him the cash.

images

LOL

LOL
Not only collusion but obstruction can bring the moron down

& there would be multiple charges for each offense. i'd throw in 'dereliction of duty' as an impeachable offense as well, by not protecting us from cyber warfare.

Don Junior also lied under oath before congress, he told them he did not tell his father anything about the Trump Tower meeting with the 7 Russian government operatives that were offering dirt on Hillary.

Turns out the blocked call he made was his father's number, and one or two of Mueller's cooperating witnesses said Trump did know about the meeting beforehand and was updated afterwards.

This is why Trump has been so off the wall the past few weeks.... and allegedly, Don junior has been telling his friends, he expects to be indicted soon for perjury....
Well, clearly, Mueller won't be around long enough to indict anyone, so Trump Jr. has nothing to worry about.
Oh, he's a pretty smart guy and has seen first hand President Trump's continual obstruction of Justice, I'm fairly confident he's got something up his sleeve to protect the integrity of the Russian Investigation.... if the President's new, illegal minion, in the AG's office tries to show him the door....

Sealed Indictments could be sitting in other prosecutor's hands in States that he passed them on to, if he is ushered out.

Don Junior also lied under oath before congress, he told them he did not tell his father anything about the Trump Tower meeting with the 7 Russian government operatives that were offering dirt on Hillary.

Turns out the blocked call he made was his father's number, and one or two of Mueller's cooperating witnesses said Trump did know about the meeting beforehand and was updated afterwards.

This is why Trump has been so off the wall the past few weeks.... and allegedly, Don junior has been telling his friends, he expects to be indicted soon for perjury....
Well, clearly, Mueller won't be around long enough to indict anyone, so Trump Jr. has nothing to worry about.
Oh, he's a pretty smart guy and has seen first hand President Trump's continual obstruction of Justice, I'm fairly confident he's got something up his sleeve to protect the integrity of the Russian Investigation.... if the President's new, illegal minion, in the AG's office tries to show him the door....

Sealed Indictments could be sitting in other prosecutor's hands in States that he passed them on to, if he is ushered out.
lol Everyone should have a dream, and clearly this is yours, but Mueller will not simply be fired. Whitaker will order him to go public with any evidence he has that the President colluded with the Russian government during the election campaign, and when Mueller is unable to come up with anything, Whitaker will close down Mueller's faux investigation since if there is no evidence of collusion between the President and the Russian government, there are no legitimate grounds for a special counsel. The only collusion that took place in 2016 was between the Clinton campaign and the Obama Justice Dept, CIA and WH, and while collusion between the Trump campaign would not have been illegal if it had actually taken place, the collusion between the Clinton campaign and the Obama Justice Dept, CIA and WH that did take place was illegal.

You know no embarrassment or shame. And, quit lying about being an American.
I only feel shame if I do something wrong. Why would I lie about being an american if it embarrasses me? :rolleyes:

I thought americans had the right to free expression? Youre the one angry because I expressed how I felt about being an american. Youre the unamerican person here. :rolleyes:

& that shows just how freakin' duped you deplorables are when it comes to your gropenführer...he's about as 'globalist' as one can get, just by the very fact that he will slap his name on anything or is in bed with anybody from around the globe - that will give him the cash.

images

It's his kids business now.
Trump is abiding by the emolument clause. Too bad for you.

images

His kids ??? You trying to be funny??

images

really? is that right? lol...is that why there is an active lawsuit against trump for that very thing?

images

really? is that right? lol...is that why there is an active lawsuit against trump for that very thing?

Be sure to notify us when he's found guilty (Hee-Hee-Hee).

What's sad is that Trumpers refuse to see that there WAS collusion between at LEAST Trump's campaign and the Russians

images

Be sure to notify us when he's found guilty (Hee-Hee-Hee).

even though he said he never settles, which of course is a lie.... perhaps he'll settle this case like he did with the Trump University Fraud case. ( tee tee & neener never)

What's sad is that Trumpers refuse to see that there WAS collusion between at LEAST Trump's campaign and the Russians

what's sadder is they don't care one way or the other because hating hillary was more important than having a fascist wanna be in the oval office.

600 military bases on this rock, and a hornets nest of globalists greasing our Congress

and you folks want me to believe there's no backroom deals going on?

seriously

~S~

LOL

LOL
Actually people with a brain are waiting for the investigation to report. Then there are dupes of our ridiculous media gabfests....

LOL

LOL
Actually people with the brain are waiting for the investigation to report. Then there are dupes of our ridiculous media gabfests....
Why would the Republicans bother to collude anyway? The Russians did just great by themselves and there is nothing Republicans Can't Screw Up...

Anyone who has actually kept up with it and read the newspapers, KNOW there was collusion, whether it was intentional by the campaign or they were duped by the cunning Russians... or simply put, whether it was witting or unwitting, is something only Mueller and his team, knows.

The Trump Tower meeting was collusion.

Roger Stone working with Assange, an arm for the Russian govt to release their stolen goods, and coordinating with Assange on when the stolen emails would be released to strategically help the Trump campaign, is also collusion and is most certainly breaking the law, in several ways....

Opposition research is not a crime unless something specific in that meeting made it a crime. Trump JR would have had to ask the Russians to Hack.

Clinton did opposition research as well. her operatives, paying a Foreign National to dig up dirt IN RUSSIA on Trump. Whyy is that not collusion? why is that not a crime?

Trump JR wanted out of the meeting in minutes...Veselnitskaya the Russian Lawyer who lied about her ties to the Kremlin was also am Anti- Trumper and had attended anti- Trump rallies. I see collusion here but its more like a set up of Donald Trump.

Anyone who has actually kept up with it and read the newspapers, KNOW there was collusion, whether it was intentional by the campaign or they were duped by the cunning Russians... or simply put, whether it was witting or unwitting, is something only Mueller and his team, knows.

The Trump Tower meeting was collusion.

Roger Stone working with Assange, an arm for the Russian govt to release their stolen goods, and coordinating with Assange on when the stolen emails would be released to strategically help the Trump campaign, is also collusion and is most certainly breaking the law, in several ways....

Opposition research is not a crime unless something specific in that meeting made it a crime. Trump JR would have had to ask the Russians to Hack.

Clinton did opposition research as well. her operatives, paying a Foreign National to dig up dirt IN RUSSIA on Trump. Whyy is that not collusion? why is that not a crime?

Trump JR wanted out of the meeting in minutes...Veselnitskaya the Russian Lawyer who lied about her ties to the Kremlin was also am Anti- Trumper and had attended anti- Trump rallies. I see collusion here but its more like a set up of Donald Trump.

Clinton gets a pass.
Once again I need to reiterate that the rule of law died in our country on 7/5/16 thanks to Comey and the FBI management.
And it isn't coming back!

LOL

LOL
If there was no Collusion.....

What were the Trumps meeting with the Russians about?

Oh...I know.......adoptions

Forum List

Back