Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL

If there is no Collusion...

Why did Trump defend Putin in Helsinki and call our intelligence liars?

I did not realize that. They still actually believe it.

Must be the same people that think Kavanaugh sexually assaulted someone.

LOL

They think they will both be impeached now.

LOL
If there was no Collusion.....

What were the Trumps meeting with the Russians about?

Oh...I know.......adoptions
The tower meeting was set up by Russian billionaire offering dirt on Hillary.

And then after, suspicious money transfers involving same billionaire. This guy with ties to both putin and trump.

But just keep telling yourself it was about adoptions.

LOL

LOL

And then after, suspicious money transfers involving same billionaire. This guy with ties to both putin and trump.

The question is.....what did Trump offer in return?

It is now clear that Trumps team was aware of the leaks before they were released. They may have also been involved in the timing of the releases and adjusted their campaign accordingly

COLLUSION

LOL

LOL
Well some people still think the world ended in year 2000 and we are all being controled by computers who make everything we see and touch real. What do you think all the wing nuts come from, that world.

LOL

LOL

It is now clear that Trumps team was aware of the leaks before they were released. They may have also been involved in the timing of the releases and adjusted their campaign accordingly

COLLUSION
Hilly has been in so much you could just point a finger and come up with something. Why pay just hire a half ass investigator he can or could have came up with something.

LOL

LOL

COLLUSION
Its worth reading the articles. For instance Corey Lewandowski was fired on the day of money transfer, with Manafort hired as replacement. But it certainly would be interesting to know for sure what was offered by Trump.

I could speculate its just enough for Russia to have an inept US president. Trump's stance towards NATO clearly benefits Russia. Gutting the Iran nuclear deal certainly benfits Russia. I'm sure there is more.

LOL

LOL

Opposition research. Just like the Democrats do. It makes no difference if the foreign national you meet with is British or Russian. That in itself is not a crime, if someone called up the Clinton campaign and said they had dirt on Trump you can bet they would meet with them. That in itself is not any sort of collusion. There has to be some evidence Trump assisted or asked them to do something illegal. It's been all this time now, so if that evidence was out there I think we would have seen it by now. Democrats hate Trump because that Dossier said he hired prostitutes to urinate in the bed Obama slept in, but you know what? that sounds more like a liberals wet dream.
Why in the hell would Trump do that when he used to be a New York Liberal Democrat? I'm sorry, that Dossier was never meant to be evidence... just campaign dirt. It was paid for so no doubt in my opinion it was designed to be shocking. Overt sign of racism by Trump but it all sounds like fantasy to me.
Supposedly here Russia made some youtube adds to desparage Hillary, but why would they even need Trump to do that? It also doesnt make sense because its always been the Democratic party who has cozied up to Dictators in communist countries. Putin would have no fear of a globalist Clinton presidency.

LOL

LOL

COLLUSION
Hilly has been in so much you could just point a finger and come up with something. Why pay just hire a half ass investigator he can or could have came up with something.

<sob>. But....but....What about Hillary?

LOL

LOL

Opposition research. Just like the Democrats do. It makes no difference if the foreign national you meet with is British or Russian. That in itself is not a crime, if someone called up the Clinton campaign and said they had dirt on Trump you can bet they would meet with them. That in itself is not any sort of collusion. There has to be some evidence Trump assisted or asked them to do something illegal. It's been all this time now, so if that evidence was out there I think we would have seen it by now. Democrats hate Trump because that Dossier said he hired prostitutes to urinate in the bed Obama slept in, but you know what? that sounds more like a liberals wet dream.
Why in the hell would Trump do that when he used to be a New York Liberal Democrat? I'm sorry, that Dossier was never meant to be evidence... just campaign dirt. It was paid for so no doubt in my opinion it was designed to be shocking. Overt sign of racism by Trump but it all sounds like fantasy to me.
Supposedly here Russia made some youtube adds to desparage Hillary, but why would they even need Trump to do that? It also doesnt make sense because its always been the Democratic party who has cozied up to Dictators in communist countries. Putin would have no fear of a globalist Clinton presidency.
Participation in a crime

They were informed of stolen emails that could help them. They willingly accepted

The question is.....what did they offer in return?
Lifting of sanctions
Support of Putin
Economic support

Mueller is trying to find out

LOL

LOL

COLLUSION
Its worth reading the articles. For instance Corey Lewandowski was fired on the day of money transfer, with Manafort hired as replacement. But it certainly would be interesting to know for sure what was offered by Trump.

I could speculate its just enough for Russia to have an inept US president. Trump's stance towards NATO clearly benefits Russia. Gutting the Iran nuclear deal certainly benfits Russia. I'm sure there is more.
If not actual collusion

Through his words and actions, Trump is giving every indication he is colluding

If Trump wasn't guilty, you'd have no reason to be rage-weeping at the liberals for investigating. I mean, look at us. We don't give a crap if you investigate Democrats, because we've got nothing to hide.

Your pleas won't work. We're not stopping investigations just because you know DearLeader is going to be busted. The fact that you're trying to stop it just confirms that it needs to be done.

LOL

LOL

Participation in a crime

They were informed of stolen emails that could help them. They willingly accepted

Lifting of sanctions
Support of Putin
Economic support

Why would a woman who was anti- Trump and didn't want him to be president agree to meet with him, to assist him in winning? Unless it was all designed to be what we have here now. Was Trump's team told that there were stolen emails? or were they just told there was dirt on Hillary? Sounds like Trumps kid wanted out of that meeting and there was text evidence to support that. Mueller has been trying to find this out for some time now... so why was he wasting his time with things like Stormy Daniels if he had some really solid leads on the Trump tower meeting? Oh yeah, and here's the other thing. Good chance that Mueller doesn't like Trump either because he got rid of his good friend Comey. What is it exactly that is holding up Mueller I cant understand.

How is Trump supporting Putin I don't know when Trump has done nothing but try to make us energy independent more than any other president in a long time.

(sorry bad link)

Basically Russia is trying to invest in Iranian Energy infrastructure and Trump is sanctioning Iran and standing in the way of Russia's plans. So someone please tell me how this makes Trump a stooge of Putin. If Trump is bought and paid for, I'm just not seeing the payoff here.

Last edited:

LOL

LOL

Participation in a crime

Lifting of sanctions
Support of Putin
Economic support

Why would a woman who was anti- Trump and didn't want him to be president agree to meet with him, to assist him in winning? Unless it was all designed to be what we have here now. Was Trump's team told that there were stolen emails? or were they just told there was dirt on Hillary? Sounds like Trumps kid wanted out of that meeting and there was text evidence to support that. Mueller has been trying to find this out for some time now... so why was he wasting his time with things like Stormy Daniels if he had some really solid leads on the Trump tower meeting? Oh yeah, and here's the other thing. Good chance that Mueller doesn't like Trump either because he got rid of his good friend Comey. What is it exactly that is holding up Mueller I cant understand.

How is Trump supporting Putin I don't know when Trump has done nothing but try to make us energy independent more than any other president in a long time.

(sorry bad link)

Basically Russia is trying to invest in Iranian Energy infrastructure and Trump is sanctioning Iran and standing in the way of Russia's plans. So someone please tell me how this makes Trump a stooge of Putin. If Trump is bought and paid for, I'm just not seeing the payoff here.
Why would Trump tell the press....Something big is coming on the Clintons, we will release information on Monday
BEFORE he had met with the Russians
Why did Roger Stone profess knowledge of the emails before WikiLeaks released them

LOL

LOL

Participation in a crime

Lifting of sanctions
Support of Putin
Economic support

They were handed stolen emails? Which they then released?

LOL

LOL

Participation in a crime

Lifting of sanctions
Support of Putin
Economic support

(sorry bad link)

Why would Trump tell the press....Something big is coming on the Clintons, we will release information on Monday
BEFORE he had met with the Russians
Why did Roger Stone profess knowledge of the emails before WikiLeaks released them

He heard a rumor. Rumors aren't illegal.

Maybe he heard a rumor too? Rumors aren't illegal.

LOL

LOL

COLLUSION

& mike pence was manafort's personal choice for trump's VP. how it all is so CONvenient & helps tie things together. what better way to win over the religious fundies, given how donny is such a paganistic man whore...

Opinion | Is Mike Pence wrapped up in the Russia scandal — or a gullible rube?

In Russiagate, Keep Your Eye on Pence

Forum List

Back