Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL

Trump claims no collusion but after over two years has not provided transcripts of what was discussed with the Russians

Discussions with which Russians? Where?
Trump Tower

Are you waiting for a transcript?

Who would have a meeting with representatives of another country and not document what was said?
No notes, no recordings, no emails summarizing the meeting

Sounds like they are hiding something

They must be hiding the dirt they got on Hillary.

Must have been something about Russian adoptions they don’t want us to know

Kinda hard to think about all those things when you have a carnival barker and idiot that is a puppet for the Kremlin as a POTUS. No one wants to be forced to address each other as comrade.
And so you present more evidence that Democrats don't think.
I'm pretty sure Dems think. Matter of fact I have heard them say some great things. They may not think like I do at all times but they are definitely smarter than repubs. :rolleyes:
And you present still more evidence that Democrats don't think.
My evidence shows that Dems think more way more than repubs. For example its obvious you dont think because I just pointed out I agree with Dems on many things while repubs cant get right even on accident.

If you continually tell everyone that you're smarter than them, you're probably not.
I didnt mean to trigger you. Thats something dumb people say to make themselves feel less insecure about how dumb they are especially if no one was talking to them. :rolleyes:

Heard rumors?

Right before meeting with Russian agents

What was discussed at that meeting? Adoption?

You tell me.
Trump claims no collusion but after over two years has not provided transcripts of what was discussed with the Russians

need a life preserver?....cause it looks like you're sinking..... :popcorn:

You mean laughing.

sure it is.... just like all the winning?

Kinda hard to think about all those things when you have a carnival barker and idiot that is a puppet for the Kremlin as a POTUS. No one wants to be forced to address each other as comrade.
I'm pretty sure Dems think. Matter of fact I have heard them say some great things. They may not think like I do at all times but they are definitely smarter than repubs. :rolleyes:
My evidence shows that Dems think more way more than repubs. For example its obvious you dont think because I just pointed out I agree with Dems on many things while repubs cant get right even on accident.

If you continually tell everyone that you're smarter than them, you're probably not.

Screen_Shot_2018_01_06_at_9.30.25_AM.png

665003303001_5704351770001_5704285961001-vs.jpg

lol... you were sayin'?

Trump Tower

Are you waiting for a transcript?

Who would have a meeting with representatives of another country and not document what was said?
No notes, no recordings, no emails summarizing the meeting

Sounds like they are hiding something

They must be hiding the dirt they got on Hillary.

Must have been something about Russian adoptions they don’t want us to know

Maybe Hillary adopted Chelsea from Russia?

You tell me.

You mean laughing.

How's Breyer feeling?

You mean laughing.

How's Breyer feeling?

who?

What? Colluding with Russia is not a crime!

Un-Patriotic sure, but we all know the Trumphs are not Patriots.

I did not realize that. They still actually believe it.

Must be the same people that think Kavanaugh sexually assaulted someone.

LOL

They think they will both be impeached now.

LOL
If there was no Collusion.....

What were the Trumps meeting with the Russians about?

Oh...I know.......adoptions

They wanted to talk about grandchildren, yoga and weddings, of course.

Screen_Shot_2018_01_06_at_9.30.25_AM.png

665003303001_5704351770001_5704285961001-vs.jpg

lol... you were sayin'?

That when you continually have to tell everyone else you're smarter than they are, you probably aren't. Of course, if you want to be in the same company as Trump, have at it.

Then there are those who brag, and can back it up. They are few and far between, and on debate boards, as rare as Skittle farting unicorns. They're not stupid, just obnoxious.

Here is how many progressives "think". They don't really think, they do as they're told while practicing selfishness, hypocrisy and ignorance:.

1. Trump colluded with Russia to win the POTUS despite there's not a shred of evidence. Meanwhile, the DNC and Clinton did in fact collude with Russia, and we have the evidence to prove it. But she's a woman thus a victim, and she's a Democrat thus held to a much lower standard.

Trump colluded with Russia to win the POTUS despite not a shred of evidence. Meanwhile, Google, Yahoo, Twitter, Youtube, etc. etc. censor conservative views. To the liberal, that's simply an act of the first amendment. These people are far too dumb to recognize even if the Russians did interfere to a great extent, it would pale in comparison to what the internet and media do today.

LOL

LOL

People can believe anything they want. People still believe that Obama was born in Kenya, but without proof it's all just slander.

That is why they moved on to Stormy Daniels and seemed to forget the collusion stuff.

Here is how many progressives "think". They don't really think, they do as they're told while practicing selfishness, hypocrisy and ignorance:.

1. Trump colluded with Russia to win the POTUS despite there's not a shred of evidence. Meanwhile, the DNC and Clinton did in fact collude with Russia, and we have the evidence to prove it. But she's a woman thus a victim, and she's a Democrat thus held to a much lower standard.

Trump colluded with Russia to win the POTUS despite not a shred of evidence. Meanwhile, Google, Yahoo, Twitter, Youtube, etc. etc. censor conservative views. To the liberal, that's simply an act of the first amendment. These people are far too dumb to recognize even if the Russians did interfere to a great extent, it would pale in comparison to what the internet and media do today.
Here is what I believe....
Russia wanted to help Trump win the election
Russia illegally hacked the DNC server
Trumps people were informed of the hack before it was released
Trumps key people had secret meetings with the Russians and have failed to disclose what was discussed
Trump repeatedly used the stolen information in his campaign
Trump has repeatedly made excuses for Russia, denied their involvement and provided political coverage for Putin

LOL

LOL

Whistling past the graveyard???......LOL

With the above in mind, your help would be greatly appreciated if you could list a half dozen topics on the above issue, and who you would recommend to address such topics (including you, of course.)

Mother Russia told me to vote for Trump in 2016 and Ron Desantis this year.

Long live Mother Russia!

LOL

LOL

There was collusion. This article was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper, National Intelligence director, over one year ago.

"GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation of James Clapper's testimony scroll down this link until you see Diane Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

And it didn't help that Trump admitted to Obstruction on National T.V.

A good book for you to read to prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony that will begin when Democrats are sworn in as House majority leaders on January 20, 2019 is this.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Last edited:

LOL

LOL

There was collusion. This article was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper, National Intelligence director, over one year ago.

"GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation of James Clapper's testimony scroll down this link until you see Diane Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

And it didn't help that Trump admitted to Obstruction on National T.V.

A good book for you to read to prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony that will begin when Democrats are sworn in as House majority leaders on January 20, 2019 is this.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

So if it is true, is the fact that Hillary colluded with the Ukraine of any concern?

Ukraine’s collusion with Hillary Clinton to meddle in US elections now exposed (Video)

My guess is that you will say no, which makes you a partisan hack. Politics is a dirty business and I guarantee any politician would meet with someone who said they had dirt on a political rival.

What I don't get is the notion that if Trump did collude with Putin, how in the hell did that win him an election?

I mean really, a few Russians on line trying to convince people to vote for Trump? Really?

What Left wing dolts like you need to understand is, the election was LOST by Hillary.

She was incompetent, corrupt, and just plain stupid.

Essentially, Trump knows how to use e-mail and Hillary was clueless.

Hence, Trump won.

Forum List

Back