Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL

I did not realize that. They still actually believe it.

Must be the same people that think Kavanaugh sexually assaulted someone.

LOL

They think they will both be impeached now.

LOL

There was collusion. This article was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper, National Intelligence director, over one year ago.

"GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation of James Clapper's testimony scroll down this link until you see Diane Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

And it didn't help that Trump admitted to Obstruction on National T.V.

A good book for you to read to prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony that will begin when Democrats are sworn in as House majority leaders on January 20, 2019 is this.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

So if it is true, is the fact that Hillary colluded with the Ukraine of any concern?

Ukraine’s collusion with Hillary Clinton to meddle in US elections now exposed (Video)

My guess is that you will say no, which makes you a partisan hack. Politics is a dirty business and I guarantee any politician would meet with someone who said they had dirt on a political rival.

What I don't get is the notion that if Trump did collude with Putin, how in the hell did that win him an election?

I mean really, a few Russians on line trying to convince people to vote for Trump? Really?

What Left wing dolts like you need to understand is, the election was LOST by Hillary.

She was incompetent, corrupt, and just plain stupid.

Essentially, Trump knows how to use e-mail and Hillary was clueless.

Hence, Trump won.

A video from someone called Duran- can be made up by anyone including a Russian hack working out of St. Petersburg Russia. So I'll stick with James Clapper's sworn testimony that I already gave you at this link on this thread-:auiqs.jpg:

Vladimir Putin actually did change the outcome of the election & James Clapper was the 1st person to make that assessment. For how Putin did it, click this link that will redirect you to another post on this board.
Do You Believe Based on Evidence, Russia Changed Outcome of 2016 Election

th

Last edited:

LOL

LOL

There was collusion. This article was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper, National Intelligence director, over one year ago.

"GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

For confirmation of James Clapper's testimony scroll down this link until you see Diane Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

A good book for you to read to prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony that will begin when Democrats are sworn in as House majority leaders on January 20, 2019 is this.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

So if it is true, is the fact that Hillary colluded with the Ukraine of any concern?

Ukraine’s collusion with Hillary Clinton to meddle in US elections now exposed (Video)

My guess is that you will say no, which makes you a partisan hack. Politics is a dirty business and I guarantee any politician would meet with someone who said they had dirt on a political rival.

What I don't get is the notion that if Trump did collude with Putin, how in the hell did that win him an election?

I mean really, a few Russians on line trying to convince people to vote for Trump? Really?

What Left wing dolts like you need to understand is, the election was LOST by Hillary.

Hence, Trump won.

A video from someone called Duran- can be made up by anyone including a Russian hack working out of St. Petersburg Russia. So I'll stick with James Clapper's sworn testimony that I already gave you at this link on this thread-:auiqs.jpg:

Vladimir Putin actually did change the outcome of the election & James Clapper was the 1st person to make that assessment. For how Putin did it, click this link that will redirect you to another post on this board.

How many Dems voted for Trump, because of a Russian meme?

LOL

LOL

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Hence, Trump won.

This link will explain how Vladimir Putin changed the outcome of the election. It's was quite a brilliant strategy to be honest.

LOL

LOL

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Hence, Trump won.

This link will explain how Vladimir Putin changed the outcome of the election. It's was quite a brilliant strategy to be honest.

Thanks.

So how many Dems voted for Trump, because of a Russian meme?

LOL

LOL

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Hence, Trump won.

Thanks

for instance, buying advertisements on Facebook promoting Clinton's support of the Black Lives Matter movement and ensuring those ads ran only on the pages of white conservative voters in swing states...

Wow!
Did the Russian ads get a lot of conservative voters to switch their votes from Clinton to Trump?

LOL

LOL

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Hence, Trump won.

Fake News

If Trump could make this stick
He would

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Hence, Trump won.

Thanks

for instance, buying advertisements on Facebook promoting Clinton's support of the Black Lives Matter movement and ensuring those ads ran only on the pages of white conservative voters in swing states...

Wow!
Did the Russian ads get a lot of conservative voters to switch their votes from Clinton to Trump?

Did they get people on the fence to switch

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Hence, Trump won.

Thanks.

So how many Dems voted for Trump, because of a Russian meme?

How many independents switched

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Hence, Trump won.

Thanks

Wow!

It really doesn't matter if it changed a single vote, & that's something we"'ll never get numbers on.

But colluding with a foreign adversary to commit a FELONY in this country by hacking into either public or private computers to interfere into an American election is considered TREASON, as we consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century act of war.

In this February 2017 video Shep Smith explains that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

But as far as the worst damage, it was Debbie Wassermans hacked email showing her distain toward Bernie Sanders--in the manner in which he was campaigning. This leak sent Sanders supporters into a rage. Many of them on this board threatening that if Sanders didn't win the nomination they would vote for Trump. Trump even campaigned on Wasserman's email. I imagine that's exactly what many Sanders supporters did. What they don't know is that Clinton beat Sanders worse than she did Trump, by a whopping 3,775,437 Democrat primary popular votes.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

It appears that only men campaign on a rigged election when they're getting their Ass"s kicked by a woman.

Last edited:

Hence, Trump won.

Thanks

Wow!

It really doesn't matter if it changed a single vote, & that's something we"'ll never get numbers on.

But colluding with a foreign adversary to commit a FELONY in this country by hacking into either public or private computers to interfere into an American election is considered TREASON, as we consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century act of war.

In this February 2017 video Shep Smith explains that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

But as far as the worst damage, it was Debbie Wassermans hacked email showing her distain toward Bernie Sanders--in the manner in which he was campaigning. This leak sent Sanders supporters into a rage. Many of them on this board threatening that if Sanders didn't win the nomination they would vote for Trump. Trump even campaigned on Wasserman's email. I imagine that's exactly what many Sanders supporters did. What they don't know is that Clinton beat Sanders worse than she did Trump, by a whopping 3,775,437 Democrat primary popular votes.

It appears that only men campaign on a rigged election when they're getting their Ass"s kicked by a woman.

But colluding with a foreign adversary

Who colluded? How?

But as far as the worst damage, it was Debbie Wassermans hacked email showing her distain toward Bernie Sanders--in the manner in which he was campaigning. This leak sent Sanders supporters into a rage

Yes, that was hilarious! Was that the Muslim terrorist brothers she had doing her office IT?

Many of them on this board threatening that if Sanders didn't win the nomination they would vote for Trump.

I agree, it's awful when Dem corruption is exposed.
There should be a law that exposing crimes committed by Democrats is a crime.

Thanks

Wow!

Who colluded? How?

But as far as the worst damage, it was Debbie Wassermans hacked email showing her distain toward Bernie Sanders--in the manner in which he was campaigning. This leak sent Sanders supporters into a rage

Yes, that was hilarious! Was that the Muslim terrorist brothers she had doing her office IT?

Many of them on this board threatening that if Sanders didn't win the nomination they would vote for Trump.

The collusion is at this link on this thread and confirmed by National Intelligence director, James Clapper under sworn testimony. You have to spend more than 2 seconds on it. Just Click here to redirect to the post on this thread.

Shep Smith via the video I just gave you confirmed that Trump surrogates were in contact with Russian intelligence, including the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases--and I am certain they weren't calling to sell girl scout cookies. You might want to listen to the entire video to pick up on that comment--again just click this link.

How Vladimir Putin changed the outcome of the election is at this link on this board--Just click and spend more than 2 seconds on it.

As far as your statement of how corrupt the DNC is--tells me you've been watching a little to much of the political soap box opera's that line the prime time of FOX NEWS, specifically Sean Hannity.

When Bernie Sanders changed his party status to run on the Democrat ticket, he signed off on all rules and regulations of the DNC including the role of those Super Delegates--(and none were used on him) because Hillary Clinton beat him so badly by 3,775,437 votes. So it's no surprise what-so-ever that when he started campaigning on a rigged election, it was bound to piss off higher up's within the DNC.

The Russians hacked Debbie Wasserman's email and then sent it off to Wikileaks and it worked as planned on Sander's supporters.

qqxsgTrump-Russia.jpg

As far as who, what, when--we'll know that very shortly. If House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they are sworn in as majority leaders. They also--via the ways & means committee have the power to obtain Trump's income tax returns which will be on their agenda.

Mueller has collected 6 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand jury indictiments and 100's of criminal charges to date. I suspect that Roger Stone, & right hand confident
Jerome Corsi of (Infowars) is now saying he is expecting an indictment within the next week or so.
Special counsel witness says he expects to be charged in Mueller probe

After that it wouldn't surprise me to see Donald Trump Jr. & Jared Kushner under the spotlight. The Russians seemed to know a lot about which districts to target with their adds, and no one really believes they could have been so effective from St. Petersburg Russia--(without help.)

So this is what you get to look forward to for the next two years, or less if Trump is impeached prior to 2020--which I suspect will happen.

Last edited:

Thanks

Wow!

Who colluded? How?

The collusion is at this link on this thread and confirmed by National Intelligence director, James Clapper under sworn testimony. You have to spend more than 2 seconds on it. Just Click here to redirect to the post on this thread.

Shep Smith via the video I just gave you confirmed that Trump surrogates were in contact with Russian intelligence, including the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases--and I am certain they weren't calling to sell girl scout cookies. You might want to listen to the entire video to pick up on that comment--again just click this link.

How Vladimir Putin changed the outcome of the election is at this link on this board--Just click and spend more than 2 seconds on it.

As far as your statement of how corrupt the DNC is--tells me you've been watching a little to much of the political soap box opera's that line the prime time of FOX NEWS, specifically Sean Hannity.

When Bernie Sanders changed his party status to run on the Democrat ticket, he signed off on all rules and regulations of the DNC including the role of those Super Delegates--(and none were used on him) because Hillary Clinton beat him so badly by 3,775,437 votes. So it's no surprise what-so-ever that when he started campaigning on a rigged election, it was bound to piss off higher up's within the DNC.

The Russians hacked Debbie Wasserman's email and then sent it off to Wikileaks and it worked as planned on Sander's supporters.

qqxsgTrump-Russia.jpg

As far as who, what, when--we'll know that very shortly. If House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they are sworn in as majority leaders. They also--via the ways & means committee have the power to obtain Trump's income tax returns which will be on their agenda.

Mueller has collected 6 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand jury indictiments and 100's of criminal charges to date. I suspect that Roger Stone, & right hand confident
Jerome Corsi of (Infowars) is now saying he is expecting an indictment within the next week or so.

After that it wouldn't surprise me to see Donald Trump Jr. & Jared Kushner under the spotlight. The Russians seemed to know a lot about which districts to target with their adds, and no one really believes they could have been so effective from St. Petersburg Russia--(without help.)

So this is what you get to look forward to for the next two years, or less if Trump is impeached prior to 2020--which I suspect will happen.

This article was confirmed under sworn testimony by James Clapper

Isn't he the guy who lied to Congress in sworn testimony?

Shep Smith via the video I just gave you confirmed that Trump surrogates were in contact with Russian intelligence, including the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases-

Oh no! So what?

As far as your statement of how corrupt the DNC is

I agree, just because they screwed Bernie and stole state funds for Hillary's campaign, that's
no reason to mention their corruption.

The Russians hacked Debbie Wasserman's email and then sent it off to Wikileaks

What did the Muslim terror brothers do with her stolen data?

Mueller has collected 6 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand jury indictiments and 100's of criminal charges to date.

That is awesome! Which ones were related to collusion?

Thanks

Wow!

Who colluded? How?

qqxsgTrump-Russia.jpg

Shep Smith via the video I just gave you confirmed that Trump surrogates were in contact with Russian intelligence, including the day that Russians hacked into DNC databases-

Oh no! So what?

I agree, just because they screwed Bernie and stole state funds for Hillary's campaign, that's

Mueller has collected 6 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand jury indictiments and 100's of criminal charges to date.

Don't play stupid with me. Just wait for the open public hearings and testimony--which will begin on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders. Just grab your crayons and coloring books, turn on your FOXNEWS and suck your thumb until then.

48b453bd1db84a297e55aef7be81a854--daffy-duck-ducks.jpg

Anyone who has actually kept up with it and read the newspapers, KNOW there was collusion, whether it was intentional by the campaign or they were duped by the cunning Russians... or simply put, whether it was witting or unwitting, is something only Mueller and his team, knows.

The Trump Tower meeting was collusion.

Roger Stone working with Assange, an arm for the Russian govt to release their stolen goods, and coordinating with Assange on when the stolen emails would be released to strategically help the Trump campaign, is also collusion and is most certainly breaking the law, in several ways....

Opposition research is not a crime unless something specific in that meeting made it a crime. Trump JR would have had to ask the Russians to Hack.

Clinton did opposition research as well. her operatives, paying a Foreign National to dig up dirt IN RUSSIA on Trump. Whyy is that not collusion? why is that not a crime?

Trump JR wanted out of the meeting in minutes...Veselnitskaya the Russian Lawyer who lied about her ties to the Kremlin was also am Anti- Trumper and had attended anti- Trump rallies. I see collusion here but its more like a set up of Donald Trump.

Clinton gets a pass.
Once again I need to reiterate that the rule of law died in our country on 7/5/16 thanks to Comey and the FBI management.
And it isn't coming back!
Despite 25 years of garbage propaganda, the FBI is honest And over eager if anything. And Hillary is no criminal. Investigated a million times... And would be crazy to try anything for that reason. You are brainwashed, that's all. Conspiracy theorists if not.

Thanks

Wow!

Who colluded? How?

qqxsgTrump-Russia.jpg

Oh no! So what?

Don't play stupid with me. Just wait for the open public hearings and testimony--which will begin on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders. Just grab your crayons and coloring books, turn on your FOXNEWS and suck your thumb until then.

48b453bd1db84a297e55aef7be81a854--daffy-duck-ducks.jpg

Glad you're man enough to admit, none were related to collusion.

Anyone who has actually kept up with it and read the newspapers, KNOW there was collusion, whether it was intentional by the campaign or they were duped by the cunning Russians... or simply put, whether it was witting or unwitting, is something only Mueller and his team, knows.

Roger Stone working with Assange, an arm for the Russian govt to release their stolen goods, and coordinating with Assange on when the stolen emails would be released to strategically help the Trump campaign, is also collusion and is most certainly breaking the law, in several ways....

Opposition research is not a crime unless something specific in that meeting made it a crime. Trump JR would have had to ask the Russians to Hack.

Clinton did opposition research as well. her operatives, paying a Foreign National to dig up dirt IN RUSSIA on Trump. Whyy is that not collusion? why is that not a crime?

Trump JR wanted out of the meeting in minutes...Veselnitskaya the Russian Lawyer who lied about her ties to the Kremlin was also am Anti- Trumper and had attended anti- Trump rallies. I see collusion here but its more like a set up of Donald Trump.

Clinton gets a pass.
Once again I need to reiterate that the rule of law died in our country on 7/5/16 thanks to Comey and the FBI management.
Despite 25 years of garbage propaganda, the FBI is honest And over eager if anything. And Hillary is no criminal. Investigated a million times... And would be crazy to try anything for that reason. You are brainwashed, that's all. Conspiracy theorists if not.

Hillary wasn't investigated by the FBI as they didn't even put her under oath and take a formal deposition. They gave her a 3 hour interview in a hand-holding exercise!

Billions of people know there was obviously collusion. Thats kinda hard to prove unless someone admits to it though.
No one doubts this! LOL

Corsi told NBC News that he "figured out" that Podesta's emails would be released in October after reading the initial WikiLeaks dump of Democratic National Committee emails and finding few Podesta messages among them. He said he connected the dots and anticipated they would be published later by Wikileaks.
Roger Stone associate Jerome Corsi cancels interview amid Mueller probe

Clinton gets a pass.

Hillary wasn't investigated by the FBI as they didn't even put her under oath and take a formal deposition. They gave her a 3 hour interview in a hand-holding exercise!
Which one of the myriad investigations are you talking about, and where do you get your information?

Clinton gets a pass.

Which one of the myriad investigations are you talking about, and where do you get your information?

It was the millionth investigation...hee...hee.

Forum List

Back