Do You Think the President is Above the Law?

Is the President Above all the laws of the United States?

• Total voters
I hate liars. I hate presidential liars. But why do we condone lying when it's something we agree with? Why try to impeach our leaders for being deceitful and then turn around and allow people to lie and deceive on immigration laws? Isn't there a bit a of a double standard here ? We are outraged at lies and at the same time enable liars because of whatever...? Something isn't adding up here.

Unsuccessfully.

Clinton was impeached, he was just not prosecuted.

But again the far left drones show they will rewrite history.

He was not removed from office. So ...

He was impeached..

He also ran an illegal war, that the far left tries to ignore..

Another (D) that shows they were above the law..

Hilary has proven she is above the law as well and you far left drones voted for her because of it.

Not only was I a child when Clinton was president, but I didn't vote for Hillary either. Maybe you need to take a deep breath and stop making false assumptions about people, hmm?

It's a tribalism response. You are either with them or in their enemies party. There is no third option.

And more far left religious dogma!

The far left choices are vote for their candidate or do not vote at all..
Yes we know you far left drones are irony impaired.

So where were all your post against Obama on such things?

Obama showed time and time again he was above the law and you far left drones had no problem with it.

Now you perceive Trump the same way and sudden you question things!

President Trump's new defense against the Mueller probe is that he is above the law. Not only that, but he IS THE LAW. He can do whatever he wants and can not be prosecuted for it. Do you think the President of the United States holds that much power?

Let me remind you that when the United States decided on George Washington to be the first leader of the United States, they were going to call him a king and he rejected it. He said a President shouldn't hold as much power as a king, and that a President is only a part of the head of government along with Congress and the Supreme Court.

Shut up and post a source dumbass, your opinion doesn't mean shit.
He is not above the law, but is protected against what is happeing now under the political Russia probe . There are many laws such as this. Example: Fla Sheriff can not be removed by office, except by the Governors office. This keeps Political foes from using Powers of their office to attack the Sheriff.

President Trump's new defense against the Mueller probe is that he is above the law. Not only that, but he IS THE LAW. He can do whatever he wants and can not be prosecuted for it. Do you think the President of the United States holds that much power?

Let me remind you that when the United States decided on George Washington to be the first leader of the United States, they were going to call him a king and he rejected it. He said a President shouldn't hold as much power as a king, and that a President is only a part of the head of government along with Congress and the Supreme Court.

Here is a copy of the letter that spells out how Trump's team says Trump can not obstruct Justice because he is Justice.

The Trump Lawyers’ Confidential Memo to Mueller, Explained

obummer certainly thought that he was. And holder helped to make him that way.
THe POS trump is in charge of our armed forces NOT our citizens He is not the FN KING
-------------------------------------- Greetings and hey Edward , hows it going eh !! And yes , TRUMP is CiC and a good one at that Edward .
PISMOE he will never be my president If I wanted to fk some one over he'd be my first choice

Yes we know he not far left and you will never support anyone not far left no matter what!

Unsuccessfully.

He was impeached..

Hilary has proven she is above the law as well and you far left drones voted for her because of it.

Not only was I a child when Clinton was president, but I didn't vote for Hillary either. Maybe you need to take a deep breath and stop making false assumptions about people, hmm?

So admit that you ignore real history and believe far left religious dogma.

Many that supported and voted for Hilary now claim they did not, or they claim they never really liked her..

I'm not sure where you're going with this. What "far left religious dogma" are you referring to? That Clinton wasn't removed from office? He wasn't.

As for you apparently still thinking I was a Clinton supporter, despite my having informed you otherwise ... I can't force you to believe me. So believe whatever you want, I guess. Doesn't matter to me, one way or another.

Here is a copy of the letter that spells out how Trump's team says Trump can not obstruct Justice because he is Justice.

The Trump Lawyers’ Confidential Memo to Mueller, Explained

obummer certainly thought that he was. And holder helped to make him that way.
THe POS trump is in charge of our armed forces NOT our citizens He is not the FN KING
-------------------------------------- Greetings and hey Edward , hows it going eh !! And yes , TRUMP is CiC and a good one at that Edward .
PISMOE he will never be my president If I wanted to fk some one over he'd be my first choice
------------------------- yeah , i suppose so Edward .[chuckle]

I hate liars. I hate presidential liars. But why do we condone lying when it's something we agree with? Why try to impeach our leaders for being deceitful and then turn around and allow people to lie and deceive on immigration laws? Isn't there a bit a of a double standard here ? We are outraged at lies and at the same time enable liars because of whatever...? Something isn't adding up here.

Why are you on a political board?

All politicians lie!

It doesn’t matter what anyone ‘thinks.’

It is a fact that no president is above the law (see United States v. Nixon (1974)).
He made a little mistake, he stood up for the guys in his cabinet and lied. I don't think Clinton should have had it stuck to him either. Now Hilly is another story. She pretty much covered the whole Criminal Code.

He was impeached..

So admit that you ignore real history and believe far left religious dogma.

Many that supported and voted for Hilary now claim they did not, or they claim they never really liked her..

I'm not sure where you're going with this. What "far left religious dogma" are you referring to? That Clinton wasn't removed from office? He wasn't.

As for you apparently still thinking I was a Clinton supporter, despite my having informed you otherwise ... I can't force you to believe me. So believe whatever you want, I guess. Doesn't matter to me, one way or another.

The fact you did not protest anything under Obama, if you did please show those posts..

Otherwise, you trying to deny the fact that Clinton was impeached and Obama was the worst president and thought he was above the law.

Feeling alot of self hate here, or I am I wrong.

Unsuccessfully.

He was impeached..

It's a tribalism response. You are either with them or in their enemies party. There is no third option.
Third option: Move to Canada and complain. You know like Samantha Bee.

All politicians lie!
Why not? Why are YOU here?

Feeling alot of self hate here, or I am I wrong.
As the psychologist say, you are projecting. You hate yourself ?

w

All politicians lie!

I am not the one claiming to hate all liars, now am I?

Politicians lie, this board is mostly about politics, so it stands to reason you would hate this board!

Shut up and post a source dumbass, your opinion doesn't mean shit.

It is not his opinion, it is in all of the history books that have not been revised by evangelical school boards.

w

All politicians lie!

Politicians lie, this board is mostly about politics, so it stands to reason you would hate this board!
We have our weaknesses, politics is a despicable trade. Don't you think?

I am Democrat and I think the president is above the law until he is no longer President. That is why he should be impeccable, above suspicion; flawless
precise, unblemished, exquisite, immaculate, accurate, aces, clean, correct, exact, faultless, infallible, innocent, irreproachable, nice, perfect, pure, right, sinless, stainless, unerring, unimpeachable, errorless, unflawed, ten, A-okay, apple-pie, fleckless, incorrupt, note-perfect, on target. (I found great synonyms for "impeccable" on the new Thesaurus.com!)

w

All politicians lie!

All politicians lie and knowing this still divide the masses..

Most politicians could make great used car salesman, maybe that is why they stay politicians..

w

All politicians lie!

Most politicians could make great used car salesman, maybe that is why they stay politicians..
I agree, perhaps I don't belong here.

w

All politicians lie!

I agree, perhaps I don't belong here.

Maybe if you true despise liars..

or maybe one of those that will watch a car crash in amazement!

Forum List

Back