Do you think you would benefit from taking the wealth of the Billionaires?

Do you think you would benefit from taking all of the wealth from the Billionaire class

• Yes

• No

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
So all I need to do is vote Democrat and they will confiscate 99% of all billionaire wealth? I have a bit of a problem with the government doing that to anyone, regardless how rich they are.

Isn't that what people are debating in the Billionaire thread - we shouldn't have any?
Maybe we shouldn't have geniuses either. Everyone should be within some agreed upon standard deviation from the "norm". Make America Mediocre.
yes we should lobotomize everyone with an IQ over 100 so we'll all be average
The OP's Loaded Question Is Shooting Blanks

Lobotomize the bootlicking Rightists who "think" that the alternative to hereditary plutocracy is to give trillions to the Liberals' pet groups of loafers, criminals, moochers, and foreigners.
I'm just a country hick.....wanna elaborate on your post to where I can understand what the fuck you're talking about?

Your question is flawed. It should read....

if we give GOVERNMENT more in taxes, will that help inequality??

Answer NO

More taxes and bigger government do nothing but harm everyone except the kleptocrats who steal the money....

Bad Cop, Good Cop Scenario

More proof that the Limousine Liberals are agents of the Right Wing they were born in. They purposely make government inefficient, especially by hiring people they know are inferior, in order to trick us into leaving ourselves at the mercy of private-sector tyranny.

leaving ourselves at the mercy of private-sector tyranny.

private sector tyranny = freedom, choosing which line of work, the right to quit and find another job, merit oriented pay etc.

public sector tyranny = no freedom, no choosing which line of work, no right to quit, no merit pay, nothing but DOING WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO DO

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

which one would you rather exist under....

Simple Question but to clarify:

Do you think you would benefit from the government taking all of the money from the Billionaire class so that there were no Billionaires (reduce their wealth to $999M) and using it in programs (which include free health care, free college tuition, paying of student debt, universal income for all, etc..,

Keep in mind that all of the Billionaires in the US amount to 40% of the country's wealth.
what would the government do with it? let's see their programs to use the money for. got that?

I listed them in the quote you are referencing. Bernie's plan (and most of the democratic candidates)
that doesn't say who gets that money. I want to see who gets that money.

Bernie's already got himself quite a stash for no job. what else do you think he gets?

Initially it would benefit a lot of people until the country went to shit and tyranny ensued. Wouldn't take too long to get there. Maybe a year, two at the most in my estimation.

I do give Bernie credit for a few things. He is very frugal with his money and a good steward of money. But that doesn't mean he has good ideas on the use of it and obviously he can't do basic math.

We have never come close to reaching that point

it's only a matter of time so the farther away we stay the better for the people.

A just government gets out of the peoples' way it doesn't hold them back
Actually, it is better for the supper wealthy.
The people are seeing declining support for education, infrastructure, healthcare.
Perhaps, less pork barrel spending and more to support education, and infrastructure.
I don’t see much pork barrel spending anymore
Well, here's some homework for you, RW.

2019 Congressional Pig Book | Citizens Against Government Waste

MSM just doesn't like to do their due diligence

I don't watch the MSM anymore. If I'm watching TV and the news comes on, I change the channel immediately. I am sickened and disgusted with them and will not give them my viewership any longer.

Do you think you would benefit from the government taking all of the money from the Billionaire class so that there were no Billionaires (reduce their wealth to $999M) and using it in programs (which include free health care, free college tuition, paying of student debt, universal income for all, etc..,

Keep in mind that all of the Billionaires in the US amount to 40% of the country's wealth.
what would the government do with it? let's see their programs to use the money for. got that?

I listed them in the quote you are referencing. Bernie's plan (and most of the democratic candidates)

Bernie's already got himself quite a stash for no job. what else do you think he gets?

Initially it would benefit a lot of people until the country went to shit and tyranny ensued. Wouldn't take too long to get there. Maybe a year, two at the most in my estimation.

I do give Bernie credit for a few things. He is very frugal with his money and a good steward of money. But that doesn't mean he has good ideas on the use of it and obviously he can't do basic math.

Isn't it funny how dems are NOW complaining about deficits, but some of them want Bernie, who would increase our deficits exponentially? Lol! I find that to be so ironically hilarious.

stop being hysterical, brainwashed functional moron. The most radical Democratic plan is taking 2% of their wealth. And the country continues to go to hell until we tax the rich their fair share. We have a flat tax system now Google the only tax graph you need to know. And the middle class has been going to hell 35 years under GOP top tax rates.Google fact left the demise of the middle class. Or keep being an idiot. you have to be an ignoramus to believe the crap you do.

Apparently you have no clue as to what Bernie has been saying. What he is saying is essentially the poll I posted. Go talk to Bernie if you think I'm the Moron. He's the one saying this shit.

Ad hominem attacks only defeat any point you are trying to make. I lose interest when people have to insult each other to try and get a point across. I prefer civil discourse.

YMMV

He has never responded to how he'll make any of his shit work. Normal people expect a candidate to explain how they will make their policies work. Not a demofk.

promote free, free until the sky falls. never having to address how to make the free part actually happen. It's just a vote for me and I'll give you free. it's always bullshit. Always. Always. did I say always?

Isn't it funny how dems are NOW complaining about deficits, but some of them want Bernie, who would increase our deficits exponentially? Lol! I find that to be so ironically hilarious.
If the demofks weren't Hypocrites, Ironic and hilarious, they wouldn't exist.

Small governments are more corrupt.
Look at municipal and county governments. That is where the blatant graft and corruption occurs

No large cumbersome bureaucratically top heavy governments are corrupt.

And these large governments grind the people to dust under their weight of regulation and red tape
Actually, it is more difficult in a large bureaucracy. Too many powerful agencies watching as well as the media.
Not many people guarding the henhouse in small, local governments

it's just hidden better and our government agencies don't work together they all operate in their own little sphere of influence.

I do know that no one gets rich from being a Town Clerk but people who get elected to congress all manage to become multi millionaires in just a few terms of office even though they only earn 175K a year
Local Government is where the most corruption can be found.
Nepotism, kickbacks, bribery

Yeah there's none of that in the federal government.

every single Congress hack is owned by someone and it ain't the people in their districts
And if they break the law, they go to jail

So all I need to do is vote Democrat and they will confiscate 99% of all billionaire wealth? I have a bit of a problem with the government doing that to anyone, regardless how rich they are.

Isn't that what people are debating in the Billionaire thread - we shouldn't have any?
Maybe we shouldn't have geniuses either. Everyone should be within some agreed upon standard deviation from the "norm". Make America Mediocre.
yes we should lobotomize everyone with an IQ over 100 so we'll all be average
The OP's Loaded Question Is Shooting Blanks

Lobotomize the bootlicking Rightists who "think" that the only alternative to hereditary plutocratic tyranny is to give trillions to the Preppy Progressives' pet groups of loafers, criminals, illiterates, moochers, and foreigners.

Im the OP. I'm far from on the side you may think I am.

He has never responded to how he'll make any of his shit work. Normal people expect a candidate to explain how they will make their policies work. Not a demofk.

promote free, free until the sky falls. never having to address how to make the free part actually happen. It's just a vote for me and I'll give you free. it's always bullshit. Always. Always. did I say always?
Still waiting for the healthcare plan Trump said he had
Still waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall

We would with a few, such as Bezos and Waltons.

No large cumbersome bureaucratically top heavy governments are corrupt.

And these large governments grind the people to dust under their weight of regulation and red tape
Actually, it is more difficult in a large bureaucracy. Too many powerful agencies watching as well as the media.
Not many people guarding the henhouse in small, local governments

it's just hidden better and our government agencies don't work together they all operate in their own little sphere of influence.

I do know that no one gets rich from being a Town Clerk but people who get elected to congress all manage to become multi millionaires in just a few terms of office even though they only earn 175K a year
Local Government is where the most corruption can be found.
Nepotism, kickbacks, bribery

Yeah there's none of that in the federal government.

every single Congress hack is owned by someone and it ain't the people in their districts
And if they break the law, they go to jail
but when they make the laws it doesn't matter.
Why Congressional Insider Trading Is Legal - and Profitable | Investment U

They have already come up with ideas, and other posters have shown you those ideas. One example is opening competition to bring down the prices, which works, and does so without forcing people to buy something they don't want.

We would with a few, such as Bezos and Waltons.

giphy%20%281%29-S.gif

They have already come up with ideas, and other posters have shown you those ideas. One example is opening competition to bring down the prices, which works, and does so without forcing people to buy something they don't want.
There is nothing stopping competition right now. Insurance companies operate across state lines if they meet state regulations

Everyone needs to be wealthy as shit or have their own insurance

Has to be one of the dumbest threads on this entire board.

One that would make more sense is what would you do if you won the lottery?

stop being hysterical, brainwashed functional moron. The most radical Democratic plan is taking 2% of their wealth. And the country continues to go to hell until we tax the rich their fair share. We have a flat tax system now Google the only tax graph you need to know. And the middle class has been going to hell 35 years under GOP top tax rates.Google fact left the demise of the middle class. Or keep being an idiot. you have to be an ignoramus to believe the crap you do.
What’s your tax bracket?

Has to be one of the dumbest threads on this entire board.

One that would make more sense is what would you do if you won the lottery?
I’d give half to the IRS the other half to the MRS

Forum List

Back